Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Gidget.

Unimpressed, until she can do this with it:

948083-ponytail-stuntman.jpg

Like cancer survivors don't go through enough trauma now they'll have to deal with potentially using a savage murderer's ugly hair. The hair must smell of blood too...

Must say I agree. I imagine its anonymous but what a horrible thought if you found out. She tries to give this impression of doing good and useful things but really has no idea in her deluded mind that its fooling no one. The only good thing she could do is say she is sorry and mean it -Tell exactly what happened in that bathroom - Admit she has something wrong with her and that she would be a danger to people - ask to face the death penalty, dissappear from the spotlight until she has the lethal injection. Then Travis's family may have some form of closure and she could be a danger no more. We all know that will never happen though. (hopefully the death penalty will) Watched the small section of the Ryan Owen interview and there is something really chilling about her when she doesn't like the question being put.

Her hair is in a pony tail, like it was yesterday. I think she trying to look like a little girl, just in case one of the jurors glances her way.

Yes and she is not wearing those glasses!!!

I just told my husband the same thing

The only thing I found on all the sites covering the trial was that the juror who usually wears t-shirts, shorts and flip flops was wearing black pants and converse shoes.

:seeya:

Thanks.

You give me hope for a verdict today!

Sometimes it's best that I don't comment on the <unusual> people that JVM interviews.

all together now ...everyone touch your screen..like we are holding hands and pray for the jury comes out soon with something good

JSS stated this was question # 3
What were the first two questions??
Am I that far out of the loop?
Big Thunderstorms here in Conn. I'm hunkered down.
Prayers for the Alexanders.

from Maricopa Superior Court Twitter:

MC Superior Court &#8207;@courtpio 4m
All juror questions are sealed #JodiArias

HLN would get them wrong or blow them out of proportion anyways....

For those of you unable to access Twitter or Facebook:
Look at that beautiful smile! I love to see that... and Napolean is SO loved by her. Travis is happy they are together- he is watching over her!

Oh boy, I read a FB post by HLN TH DeWayne Cates regarding the DP and CMJA's supporters came out in support of him and CMJA. I've never been to the official fan site so this was my first exposure to their kind and holy moly. Some of these people really should be evaluated and/or institutionalized. Like, scary stuff. Like deep routed mental issues. Wow. Hanging out here on WS too much I forget how bat$hit crazy some folks are.

Holy cow. I need a drink and smoke and I don't drink or smoke but I would start doing both right now after that.

The weather in NJ where I am is really bizarre today. Sunny and windy, then cloudy and still, then sunny, then rain and thunder, sun again and now clouds. That really explains how most of us are feeling right now. So strange.

The jury is not sequestered
A new jury will be picked if this jury cannot reach a unanimous decision for just the penalty phase
Mistrial. Conviction stands.

TY Ransom. The word mistrial seemed so BLEAK ! :)

Did Charles Manson actually go along on the killing spree or did he just manipulate his followers to do his bidding? He's a sociopath and that's what they do, course some do kill like Arias but what would she do in a prison setting? Manipulate her followers or prison mates? She needs to be on death row. Jodi has already shown what she is capable of, shows zero remorse...anxious to torment the family forever.

Manson selected the house (Tate rented residence) and he allegedly went there a week or so before the murders and knocked on the door and Sharon Tate (8 months preggers) answered. A former music exec and acquaintance of Mason's used to live in that house (Terry Melcher) but no longer lived there. So he knew a very pregnant woman lived there. Manson himself went along on the LaBianca night of killing, selecting their house, going in and tying them up and then leaving, while ordering his minions to do their thing. Manson has personally killed though--he murdered Spawn Ranch Hand Shorty Shea out in the desert. He also cut off the ear of Gary Hinman right before he was murdered. Manson & the girls got the DP but CA overturned the DP in the early 70's and their sentences were commuted to Life w/possibility of Parole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500