Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Arizona resident the thing that angers me the most about having to pay for CMJA to get a fair trial is having to pay for the expert defense witnesses. I would have preferred to pay that hourly rate to the jury.

As we wait for the verdict, Jodi is sitting in that holding cell:

A.) Doing headstands
B.) Laughing maniacally to herself
C.) Practicing for the next prison idol
D.) Getting a jump start on that recycling program by searching through the trash bin.

what's with all the jc bashing in here? she's an expert, a former attorney, and more often than not, her observations prove to be true. oh.....and another thing, i'd bet money beth k would agree with my assessment.

Yesterday, I questioned how Keifer was privvy to one of the juror's questions. Today, I heard that all questions are under seal. Evidently, Keifer either somehow got ahold of one the three questions so far or was told by someone else what the question was and which juror asked it. The Judge might be only allowing certain questions to be made public but I would doubt it. Very strange IMO.

Yeah, he (Keifer) tweeted that he knew "what the note said".

TD....tisk tisk...you forgot to donate her hair to locks of love... Giver her a hair cut!!:seeya:

I'm thinking about emailing Locks of Love. I went through the wig stage several times with my sweet mother when she was battling ovarian cancer, and I can tell you for sure, 100%, she would NOT have wanted a wig that had one twig of JA's hair in it. Or any other murderer for that matter.

Maybe we're just weird from the South... :facepalm:

RIP, by precious Mom...she's been gone 10 years next month.

The juror's have been talking to each other for hours and hours and hours. They are tired and most likely have nothing to say. They are on break and may not feeeeellll like talking. Did HLN ever think of that?

They also know they are being watched by the media. We know what happened before when the media reported seeing Juan with his throngs of admirers. If the jury talks too much during lunch a reporter will say they were deliberating without the others - even if they were just deliberating on which chips to buy.

Well, since we've never seen her wear it this way before...basically ever...not in court...not in photos, etc., I'm surprised that pulling it back like that isn't giving her one of her famous headaches. I wear my hair like that all the time, but when I first started, it would make my head sore.

Does that happen to only me??? :D

Makes sense to me....I also get hair aches, especially if I part it differently.

Hi everyone...

Have been reading here since Casey Anthony, and every day since Jodi started. Just wanted to say this board is awesome and the best source for information out there! Glad to be a part of such a great community. Here's hoping we get a DP verdict before the end of the day!

:welcome6:

Watching Amy Murphy interview the convicted murderer last night, it was once again so obvious that when Arias delivers a whopper, not an equivocation but a thumping huge lie, she gulps. This has been true throughout her newscasts as well as on the stand. Like, wow! that was hard to swallow.

I'm thinking about emailing Locks of Love. I went through the wig stage several times with my sweet mother when she was battling ovarian cancer, and I can tell you for sure, 100%, she would NOT have wanted a wig that had one twig of JA's hair in it. Or any other murderer for that matter.

Maybe we're just weird from the South... :facepalm:

You aren't weird! You have a right to feel the way you do. Just the idea creeps me out.:seeya:

I just don't get what they could be confused on the instructions are not that difficult. Each and every one of those yours knew they would have to make that decision at some point I'm not judging just my opinion

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I can't tolerate Jean C. These people are deciding whether or not to put someone to death. I wouldn't expect them to be hunky dory and all smiles. :facepalm:

Remember that In Session let Jean go (Beth Karas too) and this is their last gig.

Beth is a true professional.

Jean C is just interviewing for some reality show somewhere. That's what her shtick is all about. Maybe she can call it "Drama Queen Jean"

Yeah, Jean is grasping at straws. I catch myself crossing my arms a lot. I don't do it because I am defiant or mad. Sometimes I am cold and sometimes, because I can be rather shy at times, for me it is comforting. Jean is stirring the pot! Double, Double, Toil and Trouble.:saythat:

How awesome would it be if, out of nowhere - in the cafeteria - with all the HLN folks around, but no cameras..one of the jurors suddenly grabbed hold of another one, dipped them low, and planted a BIG 'OLE SMOOCH on 'em????? (you know, the fake kind; right next to someone's lips..)
Then go about getting their lunches, and heading back to the deliberation room...like it never even happened...
Oh my.. that would just be so wonderful...

...Rose has been practicing...and she's quite good....
...at least she said no one would throw tomatoes at her....:floorlaugh:

Come on Rose high steppin it time...!

I'm dancing to the 'life or death' and ' heat is Juan' tunes...

:great::dance::skip::cheer::juanettes::genie:

As an Arizona resident the thing that angers me the most about having to pay for CMJA to get a fair trial is having to pay for the expert defense witnesses. I would have preferred to pay that hourly rate to the jury.

Specifically TWO so called experts that I can think of....

Hi everyone...

Have been reading here since Casey Anthony, and every day since Jodi started. Just wanted to say this board is awesome and the best source for information out there! Glad to be a part of such a great community. Here's hoping we get a DP verdict before the end of the day!

:seeya: Hello and :welcome: :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member