SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM~ I am very concerned over this. Maybe Nurmi is right with regards to the witch trials. :facepalm:

Nurmi was right in that regard.

I wouldn't take history lessons from Kirk Nurmi.

If Nurmi - fanning the flames, creating drama and pretty much doing what he was accusing Juan of doing - wants to go all hysterical and hyperbolic, then a better metaphor would have been CMja is being subjected to a Madoff hunt.

Because regarding the Salem "witch" trials, Judge Samuel Sewall publicly acknowledged guilt and mistakes. On January 14, 1697, the General Court ordered a day of fasting and soul-searching for the tragedy of Salem.

In 1702, the court declared the trials unlawful. In 1711, the colony passed a bill restoring the rights and good names of those accused and granted £600 restitution to their heirs.

And Massachusetts finally apologized for the events of 1692.

Not a snowball chance in a hot place is CMja a "victim" of "persecution" and there won't ever be a judge or a court anywhere on this spinning green earth who will ever, ever offer an apology to CMja or to her family because she was wrongfully tried and wrongfully convicted. And if she's put to death, there will never be an apology from any court because she was "wrongfully executed."

Nurmi needs to head back to school so that he can at least make histrionic metaphors that accurately apply.

P.S. I just hate it when misinformed people like Kirk Nurmi try to create sympathy by comparing their clients to persecuted martyrs.

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 1m

Please know I'm trying to answer all your questions but there are so many lol!! Please be patient hehe!!! #jodiarias

Since someone just told juror 17 about the psycho movie connection I do wonder whether Travis posing like that was intentional. The poses look way too similar too be just a coincidence. God knows!

http://www.chathousenews.com/2013/02/the-shower-scene-jodi-arias-chat-house.html

The first time I saw this on DD I nearly fell out of my chair. Ran to the board here and nobody was talking about it... I was like WTH? I had been out of town and had missed the discussion here. WS was way ahead of DD as usual. Still think it's truly bizarre how alike the photos are... even down to what was in the frame.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0g6x3_Ct6g"]Jodi Arias ~ Master Manipulator? - YouTube[/ame]

ETA: Perhaps this should be forwarded to the foreman!?!?!

We are entitled to our opinions, but thing that lingers for me is he had sex with her Jun4. moo

If he was so-called "done" with her; and knew she was dangerous, why didn't he ask anyone to be looking out for his well-being? I mean I know he told some people (Bishop included), but that day was a disaster waiting to happen. Of course moo :seeya:

I'm just stopping for a coffee and updates... A friend called and said there were nice jurors reporting now:seeya:

I think Travis was a sincerely nice person, we know cmja was manipulative. I missed a lot of transcripts, but my assumption is that cmja had promised him copies of the photo CDs and used them as bait to come see him. Travis remained friends w/ all his girlfriends, even though she was a nut I don't think he planned on seeing her. She manipulated her way into bed, he thought she was moving on to a new guy, they had sex just to get her out of there...:moo:

We are entitled to our opinions, but thing that lingers for me is he had sex with her Jun4. moo

If he was so-called "done" with her; and knew she was dangerous, why didn't he ask anyone to be looking out for his well-being? I mean I know he told some people (Bishop included), but that day was a disaster waiting to happen. Of course moo :seeya:

Just my opinion, of course, but I think 5 months of nationally televised bashing and trashing and criticizing the innocent victim of a savage killer whose greatest fantasy is to have others share in her destruction of his reputation is QUITE enough, thank you.

When in a situation such as this...and I have been in such a deadly one like this, you sometimes do what you do to appease the person for your own safety and hoping they will leave soon. In your mind you are thinking about the changes you have to make so that you never find yourself in this situation again. Unfortunately for Travis, he never got that chance. I thank God every day that I did.

Which oath did he disregard? The jury deliberated for about 13 hours.

To look at the evidence and make a decision?

Instead, he looked at the defendant and "knew" something was wrong, he just "knew" she was overcharged.

He's a single male, and we see before us the very reason Stabby was able to fool so many. These single men are deluded, like they've been bitten by the succubus.

I don't get it. Maybe it's a "little head" problem, or an ego that never found its niche in car sales.

so can I ask what you thought about her bent finger? #JodiArias
Expand

Tara Kelley Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 1m

what bent finger?:)

---

Did you see her photos side by side just like the movie psycho?

Tara Kelley Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 2m
I did!! I was a little freaked out when I saw the similarity!!! She is so psycho!

Not singling you out Guantlet... Has anyone actually confirmed this person tweeting is actually juror 17? Theres alot of BS on twitter...

Maybe CKJA gave Travis some kind of drugs to make him weaker to her sexual advances that day. Didn't they sleep for the first while she was there, if my memory serves me well, I thought that was the case. It wasn't like she got there and they had sex right away, so who knows what she was up to. It has always made me wonder the way Travis was scared of her and then that day they had sex, something just isn't right about it and we will likely never know what it was. But whatever it was I have a feeling JA did something we don't know about.

I wouldn't take history lessons from Kirk Nurmi.

If Nurmi - fanning the flames, creating drama and pretty much doing what he was accusing Juan of doing - wants to go all hysterical and hyperbolic, then a better metaphor would have been CMja is being subjected to a Madoff hunt.

Because regarding the Salem "witch" trials, Judge Samuel Sewall publicly acknowledged guilt and mistakes. On January 14, 1697, the General Court ordered a day of fasting and soul-searching for the tragedy of Salem.

In 1702, the court declared the trials unlawful. In 1711, the colony passed a bill restoring the rights and good names of those accused and granted £600 restitution to their heirs.

And Massachusetts finally apologized for the events of 1692.

Not a snowball chance in a hot place is CMja a "victim" of "persecution" and there won't ever be a judge or a court anywhere on this spinning green earth who will ever, ever offer an apology to CMja or to her family because she was wrongfully tried and wrongfully convicted. And if she's put to death, there will never be an apology from any court because she was "wrongfully executed."

Nurmi needs to head back to school so that he can at least make histrionic metaphors that accurately apply.

P.S. I just hate it when misinformed people like Kirk Nurmi try to create sympathy by comparing their clients to persecuted martyrs.

:rockon::cheers:

Color me confused as well.

Do we have two "ponytail" jurors - one male, one female??

17.Pony Tail-Young girl, ALTERNATE pony tail, plain, pony tail and sweats.
She took a lot of notes.

9.Willy-Old hippy with long white ponytail, thin, small build.
This guy looked PIZZED the whole time. He seemed to be staring towards the media lady or just into the corner. I only saw him look at JM or JA maybe once.

To look at the evidence and make a decision?

Instead, he looked at the defendant and "knew" something was wrong, he just "knew" she was overcharged.

He's a single male, and we see before us the very reason Stabby was able to fool so many. These single men are deluded, like they've been bitten by the succubus.

I don't get it. Maybe it's a "little head" problem, or an ego that never found its niche in car sales.

Are you talking about the foreman? If so, I thought I saw him wearing a wedding ring. Also, he said "We are glad it's a long weekend - we're going to spend it with our grandchildren" - which leads me to believe he is married.

It was a huge omen for her when the grand jury came back with a murder 1 indictment on her birthday in 2004. imo

Wait…2004?

And she shares that July 9th birthdate with another infamous person that's pretty handy with a blade himself…O.J. Simpleton!

(I was actually typing SIMPSON, but auto-correct had a better idea.):floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

bobloblaw said:
Not singling you out Guantlet... Has anyone actually confirmed this person tweeting is actually juror 17? Theres alot of BS on twitter...

She tweeted with Chris H and he replied before I posted anything. Noone else would have known they met yesterday.

Respectfully I say this...one cannot blame the victim..We will never know the truth. It may be that having sex to get her out and "begone" was a plan. IMO I think he thought JA was gone when he went into the shower and she " popped" back in...Regardless, only TA knows why...JMO

Tara Kelley ‏@tarakelley320 1m

Please know I'm trying to answer all your questions but there are so many lol!! Please be patient hehe!!! #jodiarias

I really like her! I wish she'd made it onto the jury. Not because she was clearly prosecution but because she seems alert, aware and refuses to see anything other than what was right there on the stand in front of her.

That's good enough for me.

There is a little bit of confusion.

We have juror 17 who was called ponytail.

We have another juror, a thin man with a ponytail. I'm not sure what #. He did look distraught as he was leaving court that day.

The one getting on the bus was #9 Willy

Oh were back to the "he desrved it" now are we? Wow:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members