SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO what do you think really transpired in Travis's office? The broken disk, her lies about his computer having a virus, her claimed she was twirled around and raped over his desk....nothing was out of place on that desk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there was a broken disk, she did it. His house was immaculate, he was proud of it, and I don't see him bouncing things off his walls. We saw the crime scene photos and everything in the office was neat and in it's place.

You do not have to have a twitter account to "follow" someone on twitter. (I follow football recruits, and several others on twitter and as soon as I punch that @ sign into my google bar, they are right there). You can see and follow along with what a verified twitterer has to say such as "Ponytail" Juror #17. (Beach verified that is her last night I think). I only know enough about computers to be dangerous, but I put the @tarakelley320 in my google search pane and I can check all her tweets along with other @whatevertheirtwitternamemightbe and whenever I want to check their new tweets, they are all listed below. I found some very interesting things with @tarakelley320 tweets. She answers several questions within tweet responses.

https://twitter.com/tarakelley320

Such as, she knew CMA was staring her down. She always looked down when coming into the courtroom and when leaving because she knew that was a Defense tactic. Dr. Horn is as good looking as y'all said, On and on...:seeya:

He evidently isn't buying JM's account of what happened. And he also thinks that if he talked to CMA, that he could somehow get the "truth"? Strange to me but that's just My Own Opinion.

What if................BIG "if"...........he just has an issue with Mormons? Just throwing it out there.
:truce:

I have thought for awhile that there is more to the camera involvement than anyone knows. So freaky that there are accidental pictures as evidence in this case, but I still think there is a big piece of the puzzle missing as far as the camera and the photos. And bizarre that according to JA the fight started over her dropping the camera. She showed more emotion relaying the part about Travis telling her a 5 yr old could hold the camera better (or something to that effect)...for some reason when she repeated that statement on the stand you would have thought it was unthinkable that Travis said that to her the way she responded to it. Not sure if I am relaying properly what I am trying to say. And regarding the issue of her hair colour - it wouldn't surprise me if JA dyed her hair brown, back to blonde,back to brown and so forth to make her master plan work...nothing would surprise me the way her mind works.

Yeah, there has to be some extra story there... seems unlikely she just popped in to apologize and they ended up having sex and taking nude pics, Travis willingly. But I suppose, she could have shown up extremely apologetic, said she really wanted to talk to him in person, that she thought it was best they moved on (of course, lying), but mainly wanted to talk and apologize face to face, blah blah blah, he could fall for that. Especially if she was crying and sounded sincere- she's a great actress.

As far as her dying her hair dark then light, then dark again, why would she do that if she thought those pics were deleted and the camera was permanently destroyed in the washer? I mean, if she had taken those nude shots of herself with a timer by herself earlier as a brunette as part of a plan... why bother to put them on Travis' camera, then delete and think she destroyed?

Odd how KN accused the jurors of watching the trial through the media and the foreman gets on the air and says JA was crucified in the media just hours after a hung jury.

If there was a broken disk, she did it. His house was immaculate, he was proud of it, and I don't see him bouncing things off his walls. We saw the crime scene photos and everything in the office was neat and in it's place.

Including that check for $200 she so obviously gave him that day....

MOO

What if................BIG "if"...........he just has an issue with Mormons? Just throwing it out there.

I think that's very possible too. It was one of my worries from the outset of this case.

Yes. I, too think that the DT used the Mormon Religion to the hilt. Trying to convince as many of the jurors how "weird" they are and "not the normal" and how poor little CMA was "drawn in".....BS - She only was interested in the Mormon religion to get to Travis - Same thing with PPL. Dr. DeMarte explained that very well. Maybe some politicizing too since Mitt Romney - Then we have other Mormons like Harry Reid. Yes - I think the DT used the Mormon religion as much as they could...I know he is Greek - Not sure where he was born but I'd like to find out how he convinced the jurors as to why HE should be the Jury Foreman, you know?

You do not have to have a twitter account to "follow" someone on twitter. (I follow football recruits, and several others on twitter and as soon as I punch that @ sign into my google bar, they are right there). You can see and follow along with what a verified twitterer has to say such as "Ponytail" Juror #17. (Beach verified that is her last night I think). I only know enough about computers to be dangerous, but I put the @tarakelley320 in my google search pane and I can check all her tweets along with other @whatevertheirtwitternamemightbe and whenever I want to check their new tweets, they are all listed below. I found some very interesting things with @tarakelley320 tweets. She answers several questions within tweet responses.

https://twitter.com/tarakelley320

Such as, she knew CMA was staring her down. She always looked down when coming into the courtroom and when leaving because she knew that was a Defense tactic. Dr. Horn is as good looking as y'all said, On and on...:seeya:

I just recently discovered twitter lists. You can make your own list (like JA trial) and add as many to that list as you want. That way all the JA news comes through on one page. I follow several reporters, KCL, WAT, Maricopa Courts. It;s really helpful when you want to filter to just see tweets about one subject. Create a list from that little gear, if you have a twitter acct :twocents:

Just had another Malware blocked here...

But, remember, CMA ruined Travis's car that she was to make payments on. Well, if Travis rejected her and then expected her to make payments on that car, uh !!! Oh, no.

I like the idea of death row...being in a cell 23/7
Just minus the death part;)

We could give each inmate a rope long enough to hang themselves!

That works for me. Wouldn't even have to change the name....:)

honestly here in california we always fight for the death penalty cuz we never hardly ever use it - i think the last one was tooki williams, and he was a really bad bad guy, he actually started the crips, and that was years ago, and he was the first one in years and years - but thats the only way to keep any body in prison w/ out parole - even manson gets parole hearings now

Just had another Malware blocked here...

But, remember, CMA ruined Travis's car that she was to make payments on. Well, if Travis rejected her and then expected her to make payments on that car, uh !!! Oh, no.

Do you have any idea, was JA making regular payments on that car?

Could Jodi have built up rage that burst like a dam when the gun went off and she snapped?

Do women ever kill their abuser when they see no way out?

Have any of your patients ever killed their abuser.

I agree with the other poster who said they sounded like they were formed by the same mind. It was my opinion at the time that most of if not all of these q's were coming from the same person. They all had this speculative tone and certain lack of reasoning. They were reaching, with their emotions, to find something to exonerate Jodi. They just sounded like the same person, you know? Now we know who it was. He connected emotionally with her and is looking for things to justify her actions and behavior. His reasoning isn't sound. How can he say he thinks she was indeed abused verbally and emotionally? Based on one text? I think he's thinking there is more there that he wasn't told. I think he is right but will be really surprised to hear that it's not quite what he thinks. Jodi absolutely tormented Travis.

BBM~ Part of the issue here, is this is what the jury did not access to:

1. pedo letters
2. extensive library of Flores interview tapes
3. Jodi's stalking behaviours (as documented by Travis' friends on HLN)
4. The post conviction Jodi-show interview blitz.
5. MM
6. 2nd round of DB testifying
7. Jodi's meltdown post-conviction
8. Donovan
9. HLN
10. re-runs of trial

Let's see if jury foreman feels the same way if he cares to know the above. :twocents:

On Trisha's radio show, he said him and Sky read every single e-mail and have no idea what it was.

The juror with a theory? Please... We all know more than she does and we know less that the Hughs's ...Face it. There is only one person alive that knows...Jodi.

We will never know.

And in the end.... this torques me off the most!

If she REALLY wanted to bring "peace" to the family, she would've never shat on Travis for her fake defense!

I like the idea of death row...being in a cell 23/7
Just minus the death part;)

We could give each inmate a rope long enough to hang themselves!

That works for me. Wouldn't even have to change the name....:)

Ha ! That is Vinnie's proposition...he calls it "Life Row"....(picked up on that one evening when that awful show was playing in the backround)

Count me in. :seeya:

Lack of criminal history. K. So....since this was her first offense, you know..stabbing a man 29 times, nearly decapitating him and shooting him in the face, but that's ALL she's ever done. No prior pops for jaywalking, no grand theft auto, not so much as a parking ticket. Just this one murder.

That makes zero sense to me.

ITA :seeya:

I wish it was understood that just becuase someone does not have a record does mean they have never committed crimes. Most criminal histories involve drugs or gang activity. When it comes to domestic issues the chance that the person is caught or charges pressed is significantly less. MOO Which is why I do not approve of that being included in domestic violence or domestic murder.

And how can it be ignored that she did indeed commit crimes that the Jury knew about, even if they were entangled in the case. Juan pointed them out and some I feel personally exist.

*She lied to detectives numerous times. Made false reports on what happened numerous times.
She lied on the stand numerous times after taking an oath, proven by Juan.
*Robbery, If they agree she premeditated it, then where did the weapon come from? Did they really think Travis' gun was used, a gun that was never proven existed but the one that did exist at her grandparents had nothing to do with this? So...
*Breaking & entering, property damage, stealing, making a false report at grandparts.
*Stalking.... as a Juror I would feel there was enough talk to except that Jodi was stalking Travis.
*Getting into a private e-mail. To me that is no different then going to a mail box, opening it up, opening envelopes which is against the law as well.

We know she did many more things that were not introduced on the stand like faking evidence/letters, much more stalking evidence witnessed, breaking into accounts, sneaking into the house uninvited, etc. Those support criminal history. Some people just get away with it and some like Jodi fit into a perfect spot to get away with it. Her looks, she's female and they are domestic issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member