AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds as if the texts Britt was sending on that lastbnight we're to do with drugs. That would mean it was business as usual for her and DH. I know he abused her earlier on but wondering if it evolved into a working relationship and they were drug dealing together. It would explain him paying for her phone. And all the money he was giving her.

The motive for killing them both could have been that they were planning to disspear together and leave the others to take the heat in the sex abuse trial. That would explain why the police thought she had run away early on. Perhaps there was some text evidence about this somewhere, or the pthers were just worried that it could happen, even if there was no proof. Then the others decided to kill them both and make it look like a murder suicide?

Just wondering what the motive would be for killing DH. If DH did love Britt the motive for killing her could be jealousy.

I'm always curious about motives! There needs to be one.

WOW was I surprised to see all the pages I had missed!!!

WELCOME (quite late) to Steph! SOOO glad to have you here! Everyone of my fellow WS'ers have said all I could say, only better. A day never goes by that I don't think of Brittney and wish you had answers.

My grands are here, so I don't have the time for catching up yet.. just wanted to say welcome and thank you so much for being here.

Sad

She doesn't have ANY contact with the Wood's. Chessie never once tried to contact AH or his Gma to check on Payton to see if she needs anything or to even see how she is not until Payton's Bday then they started saying on FB that they were taking her, Not going to happen!
Unbelievable! :stormingmad: CW sure talks a different talk than her actions!

Golly Steph, you must feel like you are getting a grilling, but it is so good to get some firm answers at last! And here I go with some more questions;, (you knew it!)- did LE tell you that DH abused Brittney? Did Chessie's mum live with Chessie at the same time that Brittney was coming and going from there? Did Brittney ever speak about her maternal grandmother's support for the convicted rapist? Do you think that Chessie knows what happened to Brittney? Do you think she has always known?

For me, the one silver lining in Brittney's story has always been you and her dad, always speaking out bravely, always looking. (I simply cannot understand what is going on with Chessie) I am so pleased that Brittney has you.

Stephanie,
Thank you for joining our little forum and a big WELCOME! I know that it may feel like you are getting the third degree but I want you to know that I and every other member here (AFAIK) have been behind you and your husband since the beginning and the fact that you joined and are answering questions to the best of your ability just goes to show us even more how committed you are to finding Brittney. I have always admired your poise, grace, and that you have stayed away from the drama/outright insanity that the Woods have participated in and started since the very beginning. Your honesty and candor are so greatly appreciated and I truly believe your participation is helping make a lot of headway for Team Brittney. I believe wholeheartedly, and always have, that you and Wally have been Brittney's true family all along. It is so sad that she was brought up around such depravity but the good news is that the cycle can and will end with Little P :)
I have followed since the beginning but have had to take a break due to some personal issues in my life- it is wonderful to catch up and finally have some confirmed truth to she'd the light into the dark corners of this twisted labyrinth of an investigation. I say a special prayer for Brittney and your family each night and no matter the outcome, she will live forever on in my heart- her case has had a very profound impact on my thinking and awareness. It has truly been an eye-opening and life-changing experience.
I, too, would be interested in helping towards P's future via a trust. Surely she will need counseling, education, and of course the myriad of other expenses that go towards raising a child. As I work in PR and event coordination, if you want or need any advice or a media packet done i would be more than happy to help free of charge.
My father died when I was young under horrible circumstances as well (he committed suicide after he shot a business partner over a dispute at our home; as his partner had drawn his gun drawn first my father was not charged but was ostracized and our family was treated horribly.. We moved to Dauphin Island temporarily to escape the backlash). I know exactly how hard it will be for P growing up and the questions she will have/the what-might-have-been's that will cross her mind, the worry that she is inherently a "bad" person bc of her family history.. I lived with them and still do. I trust however that like my mother you and your husband will give her the right answers at the right time and the feeling that she is loved and worthy and a good person. I wish you both solace and strength; I know it will be a difficult journey.
So many great questions have been posed and answered.. GREAT job, Sleuthers :).. So I only have one (well, really, two)
At what point did you genuinely begin to believe Brittney was no longer wit us and for what reasons? Did you have any premonitions upon hearing about the sex ring that Brittney was in any kind of danger/did you notice any charges in her behavior?
Okay, sorry that was more than two but no pressure, any questions you don't want to answer and you and your family's privacy are ALWAYS respected here.
Thank you again for joining!!

I've spent the past week or so reading Brittney's story. I'm so very very sickened and saddened about the whole thing. I truly hope she is found and soon, and all those despicable relatives get maximum sentences. I don't care what brittney may have done wrong in her short life, she must be found.

How wonderful to come onto Brittney's thread and to see someone who knew her personally talking about loving her from the first moment.

Talking about her spark and spunkiness.

Talking about her with great concern and care.

Talking about Brittney's little one, and how much little one misses and loves her Mom.

Now I feel I have a picture of Brittney as a person, and her life.

Now I feel we are getting information that can be trusted and has no ulterior motive.

Unlike with CW who seems to have used Brittney's disappearance to gain sympathy for herself and present herself as the victim in all of this. While being deceptive and dishonest at the same time. I've never been able to get a picture of what Brittney was like from her - it's all about 'me', the victim, the martyr.

Unlike with WWH who seemed to be trying really hard to present Brittney in a bad light, and imply she was somehow to blame for her own disappearance. Who was downright mean, in fact.

There's a bad light shining down now ladies, but it's not on Brittney.

Six down, six to go. Can't wait.

Thank you so much for coming here to tell us about Brittney, Steph.

Welcome BrittsStepMom!

:welcome4:

:rose::rose::rose:

I have always had the impression that DH or one of the sex abuse monsters did something to Brittney. I am not sure if it was he directly or he was there and committed suicide afterwards both bc of his upcoming appt with LE and guilty about Brittney. This may have been answered in previous pages but I haven't been in here in a while. What has always puzzled me is why LE took the stance that the suicide and her disappearance weren't connected. It almost made me think LE had an officer who was part of the molestation crew and pushed the non connection theory because it was insane.

Originally Posted by BrittsStepMom>
WWH erased things on DH's phone and deleted over 5 mins of BW v/m's when she finally was able to hack into BW v/m.

Hi Steph!

Has WWH ever explained what or why she was erasing messages on Donnie and Brittney's phones?

In my opinion, if WWH believed Donnie was going to die anything incriminating him would die with him. Which leads me to believe WWH was covering her own arse and deleting anything that could incriminate her. I also believe she would have deleted anything that could incriminate others in this sick group. I have always been suspicious of Donnie's suicide. Certain things just don't add up, especially when you add in WWH's actions and activities. The more I learn about Brittney's case, I have to agree with Wallace on the premeditation. I tend to believe some people in this sick group thought if Brittney and Donnie went away the whole sex investigation would also go away.

Good morning,

Let me start by answering some question from last that that is now closed.

#1 From Jersey Girl-Omgosh it was Wally's mom? I hope she doesn't allow it anymore. Sorry for thinking it was the maternal gmom that allowed it.

Anyone that knows me knows that I am not a fan of my mother in law and the things she allows to happen at her home.

#2 fr Astrokitty-Has there been any assumptions/remarks/judgments about Brittney that have bothered you to no end - and are so out there that you can't believe anyone would say it?

Yes there has been Many but the one that sticks out in my head and sends Wally into a tell spin if mentioned is that Brittney was picked up in the RAPTURE! That one is the craziest. Judgements galore of course. Oh and of course the whole she's in PC, which why only her?

#3 fr Singers-Just wondering what the motive would be for killing DH. If DH did love Britt the motive for killing her could be jealousy.

IMO motive for killing DH would all that he would take down with him.

#4 fr Jersey Girl- I'm trying to remember...I was thinking Britt was 9 but didn't go to court until she was 11 or 12. Am I misremembering?

No your memory is right...Yes, she was 9 when it happened and 12 when it went to court.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if WWH or anyone else deleted messages from Britt or DH's phone, LE could subpoena phone records and get the messages from the phone company (or even Facebook), right?

Golly Steph, you must feel like you are getting a grilling, but it is so good to get some firm answers at last! And here I go with some more questions;, (you knew it!)- did LE tell you that DH abused Brittney? Did Chessie's mum live with Chessie at the same time that Brittney was coming and going from there? Did Brittney ever speak about her maternal grandmother's support for the convicted rapist? Do you think that Chessie knows what happened to Brittney? Do you think she has always known?

For me, the one silver lining in Brittney's story has always been you and her dad, always speaking out bravely, always looking. (I simply cannot understand what is going on with Chessie) I am so pleased that Brittney has you.
Yes LE told us that they believed Britt was a victim of DH. Maternal Gma has lived there from time to time but was not there when Britt vanished she lived down the street with MWK but moved in w/Chessie right after.
Brittney and I never spoke about her feelings in regard to her Gma. Wally said they never talked about it either, I can say Wally has nothing for that woman and hasn't since it happened. I as have been around her and wont speak to her.

I go back and forth on weather Chessie knows what happened to Brittney. If she does know I don't believe she knew from the beginning.

Stephanie,
Thank you for joining our little forum and a big WELCOME! I know that it may feel like you are getting the third degree but I want you to know that I and every other member here (AFAIK) have been behind you and your husband since the beginning and the fact that you joined and are answering questions to the best of your ability just goes to show us even more how committed you are to finding Brittney. I have always admired your poise, grace, and that you have stayed away from the drama/outright insanity that the Woods have participated in and started since the very beginning. Your honesty and candor are so greatly appreciated and I truly believe your participation is helping make a lot of headway for Team Brittney. I believe wholeheartedly, and always have, that you and Wally have been Brittney's true family all along. It is so sad that she was brought up around such depravity but the good news is that the cycle can and will end with Little P :)
I have followed since the beginning but have had to take a break due to some personal issues in my life- it is wonderful to catch up and finally have some confirmed truth to she'd the light into the dark corners of this twisted labyrinth of an investigation. I say a special prayer for Brittney and your family each night and no matter the outcome, she will live forever on in my heart- her case has had a very profound impact on my thinking and awareness. It has truly been an eye-opening and life-changing experience.
I, too, would be interested in helping towards P's future via a trust. Surely she will need counseling, education, and of course the myriad of other expenses that go towards raising a child. As I work in PR and event coordination, if you want or need any advice or a media packet done i would be more than happy to help free of charge.
My father died when I was young under horrible circumstances as well (he committed suicide after he shot a business partner over a dispute at our home; as his partner had drawn his gun drawn first my father was not charged but was ostracized and our family was treated horribly.. We moved to Dauphin Island temporarily to escape the backlash). I know exactly how hard it will be for P growing up and the questions she will have/the what-might-have-been's that will cross her mind, the worry that she is inherently a "bad" person bc of her family history.. I lived with them and still do. I trust however that like my mother you and your husband will give her the right answers at the right time and the feeling that she is loved and worthy and a good person. I wish you both solace and strength; I know it will be a difficult journey.
So many great questions have been posed and answered.. GREAT job, Sleuthers :).. So I only have one (well, really, two)
At what point did you genuinely begin to believe Brittney was no longer wit us and for what reasons? Did you have any premonitions upon hearing about the sex ring that Brittney was in any kind of danger/did you notice any charges in her behavior?
Okay, sorry that was more than two but no pressure, any questions you don't want to answer and you and your family's privacy are ALWAYS respected here.
Thank you again for joining!!
I can say Wally felt it from the moment we found out from Britt's friend 6/2 that she went with DH not her. For me it wasn't so early on and still there's a part of me that hope she's alive. We never knew of the sex ring until 6/19 when RSW and DK were arrested up to that point we had only heard of DH being accused of 1 child. As more and more things started to come out about the sex crimes I got that feeling that they killed her. No I didn't notice anything out of the normal around the time of her disappearance.

Very sad indeed that we're on the 8th thread and still no Britt.. Her one year of being missing is so quickly approaching; it is very sobering and sad to realize it has taken so long :(

I have always had the impression that DH or one of the sex abuse monsters did something to Brittney. I am not sure if it was he directly or he was there and committed suicide afterwards both bc of his upcoming appt with LE and guilty about Brittney. This may have been answered in previous pages but I haven't been in here in a while. What has always puzzled me is why LE took the stance that the suicide and her disappearance weren't connected. It almost made me think LE had an officer who was part of the molestation crew and pushed the non connection theory because it was insane.
It was explained to us just recently that LE wanted it kept separate in the public because there is nothing to connect them other than DH picking her up and because 2 different counties of LE are involved. And also the suicide was handle by another dept. so 3 sets of Dect's and 2 Co.

Hi Steph!

Has WWH ever explained what or why she was erasing messages on Donnie and Brittney's phones?

In my opinion, if WWH believed Donnie was going to die anything incriminating him would die with him. Which leads me to believe WWH was covering her own arse and deleting anything that could incriminate her. I also believe she would have deleted anything that could incriminate others in this sick group. I have always been suspicious of Donnie's suicide. Certain things just don't add up, especially when you add in WWH's actions and activities. The more I learn about Brittney's case, I have to agree with Wallace on the premeditation. I tend to believe some people in this sick group thought if Brittney and Donnie went away the whole sex investigation would also go away.
I have yet to here the reason for clearing out DH's phone she started using it before her friend had even called 911 ( I have copy of the records)

WWH reason for deleting over 5 mins of Britt's vm's was they were just repeat message from Wally and others saying call me and so Britt could leave a message if she had lost her phone. I know total BS!!! Why in the Heck would she call her own phone?

If I remember Correctly WWh said her husband was talking suicide. Anyone else remember that?

So if this is the case why go out with your Girl friend and leave him alone?
Where were the kids during all this and where did WWH and the GF go?

If DH was contemplating suicide he would not kill BW JMO

And I still do not think he killed her. JMO

We are asking everyone to light a candle for Brittney on 5/30/13 @7:30pm to mark the 1 year day and time of her disappearance.

Attachments

• sunset.JPG
    sunset.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics