KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed this thread reached 100 pages! What a wild ride we've been on sharing laughs, tears, stories, thoughts, excitement, pensive moments and everything in between. Yay us! I heart you!

tumblr_m6obtfRosj1r4vo6po1_400.jpg

We heart you, too, Kathy!!!!

Susan

:twocents:

I am having an attack of dufusness(a new word) what is KWIM?
oK, I looked it up now I understand KWIM

I seriously seriously seriously and SERIOUSLY as in seriously doubt that.

As in H E double chopsticks no, not in a million years.

I've heard some descriptions of some of those in chambers meetings and imo, no sympathy there.
I doubt it too. I think her emotion came from her respect for the judicial and jury process. She respected the burden the jury carried and their committment. I think that's what she was reacting to IMO.

My 4th blog post about the day Cindy was missing/found and a bittersweet miracle that happened that day related to my Grandma.

http://twoinnocents.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/buddha/

I'm really trying to tweak the colors and fonts best I can to make it legible...so please hang in there. The comments are at least more readable now. :seeya:

KCL- Thank you for being you, and all that you've done in the name of justice and love.

FYI- Always Shocked has started a thread called "For the weekend, 1,000 places Jodi will never, ever see again." Kinda ties into the garden ing posts above. Due to the rain and cooleth today-no gardening, no potluck, but a nice quiet day at home.

Even though I have not been able to garden this weekend(which I dearly love)
I have been sick in bed all week with allergies and on antibiotics prednisone. But despite it all Jodie will never have the nice soft bed witha as many pillows as I want, my hubby getting food etc for me that I want and my dear sweet doggie snuggled up to me. So even in sickness all is not bad :seeya::rockon:

My 4th blog post about the day Cindy was missing/found and a bittersweet miracle that happened that day related to my Grandma.

I'm really trying to tweak the colors and fonts best I can to make it legible...so please hang in there. The comments are at least more readable now. :seeya:

I believe Grandma truly received that call from your sister. I believe it because I experienced a similar event myself on my wedding anniversary the year after my husband died. I had been out and there was a message on my phone when I came in. Essentially it was a promotional caller for a credit card company who was asking to speak to my husband. She mentioned his first name and asked if this was him. A male voice answered "Speak...ing". This was a two way conversation caught on my answering machine. Accident??? But wait. She then asks him if she can reach him on a different number and she starts to give a number we did not have only to be cut off before giving the last two numbers. Months later I received a new cell phone through a different carrier with a totally new number and guess what the number was. The exact number she had asked on the tape up to the last two numbers because those numbers had been cut off.

This is just one of the many, many things that have happened that assure me that my husband may be out-of-sight, but he is far from gone.

That was very moving. I'm in tears. I do believe Cindy contacted your grandma :seeya:

I believe it too. No doubt in my mind. Thank you for sharing that amazing story <3

I am following your blog and can only say I have yet to leave a comment. I'm truly moved to tears at each one. I pray that letting go of the intimate details will help in letting go of some of the pain.

You are such an inspiration. Thank you for forging ahead and helping others. I have much love and admiration for you and hope you can feel the huge hug I'm sending your way.

What special blessings you have to share, Ms. KCL! I need to invest in Kleenex stock--we all need to keep it handy since you have started your blog. I am blessed to be a part of your audience.

Thank you for your hard work. The comments are much easier to read now!

Ms. Katie,

Your writing has truly touched me. I believe that writing about your past and feelings, whether they be in a journal or a blog, can help you through it. To publish it in a blog is in my opinion is very brave. Your heart is on the screen for the world to see, and the world can be a very harsh critic.

I have a blog myself, its a very personal subject (not crime related). I can tell you that I have plenty of positive support about it and to keep on. I wanted to tell you that there are so many people that are out here who has and will keep cheering you on because your words are honest and heartfelt. Keep on Ms. Katie, and we will keep cheering you on.

What a Beautiful testament to Faith and Miracles. Thank you for sharing LambChop!

Bless Your Heart!

CowWave (2).gif

I believe Grandma truly received that call from your sister. I believe it because I experienced a similar event myself on my wedding anniversary the year after my husband died. I had been out and there was a message on my phone when I came in. Essentially it was a promotional caller for a credit card company who was asking to speak to my husband. She mentioned his first name and asked if this was him. A male voice answered "Speak...ing". This was a two way conversation caught on my answering machine. Accident??? But wait. She then asks him if she can reach him on a different number and she starts to give a number we did not have only to be cut off before giving the last two numbers. Months later I received a new cell phone through a different carrier with a totally new number and guess what the number was. The exact number she had asked on the tape up to the last two numbers because those numbers had been cut off.

This is just one of the many, many things that have happened that assure me that my husband may be out-of-sight, but he is far from gone.

Katie,

I learned with your experiences and your sisters story about 6 months ago. I have followed you here and read about your story. I watched you on the Ricki Lake show as you told your story with grace and conviction.

You have had so much taken from you, yet you still give so much back to all the victims and their families and to us.

I can only imagine this case has hit really close to home. So similar to what your sister went through and it seems that over time you have gotten close to Travis's family and given to them too because you get it. You know what they are dealing with and going through.

I can completely understand that you have to say when it is enough for you. I appreciate so much your insight and information. Keeping us close and letting us feel that we were helping in some way too.

Prayers for you and your family. I look forward to seeing a resolution to this case for the family and his friends. I took a long breather this weekend away from it all and felt so much better. I needed to step away from the anger and rage that I have seen recently. I want justice for Travis. Every day I hope that she is locked away where she can not talk or be seen. Where she is away from people where she can not do anymore damage.

I hope that you can find time for you and a time of healing and peace. You inspire me and I just want to lift you up and know that you are so appreciated.

Peace to you, lady. You deserve it. :)

About 10 years ago my father the age of 85 had been quit ill. He was in the hospital and my sister was with him (in another state)..She told me doctors were really worried about him...About 2 in the am I was able to fall asleep only to be wakened by my father calling my name. I sat up with a jolt. Not 2 minutes later my sister called to tell me our father had passed away. I know in all my heart he had made sure to say "goodbye" to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member