SIDEBAR #7- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
just using your post for an excuse to post this.....but the DT is seriously going to claim smoking weed makes you aggressive?????

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know! It's just stupid ... so aggressive you can barely get your azz from the couch to the pantry to retrieve the Cheetos.

Jodi filled the gas cans in SLC. WHY?
IMO, Arias filled them in SLC to make it appear that she had never used the can gas obtained in Pasadena. I believe she filled the car in Pasadena and then used the can gas to fill the car very close to but before arriving in Mesa. She then was able to drive to Mesquite NV where I believe we had a gas station charge show up on her bank statement. More obvious premeditation and coverup ...

IIRC correctly there were instructions from the Judge that if a witness was proven to have lied the jury was permitted to disregard their testimony.

I think lying is parsed out now - you can just disregard that, or some or all, blah, blah, blah. No wonder things get so confused.

According to Alyce and now her little grasshoppa' Jodi... Telling hundreds of lies ... about the murder you committed ... Doesn't make you a liar. Kool-Aid, anyone?

:twocents: My original post was NOT intended to bash the jury -- it was simply to point out what 4 jurors CHOSE to listen to and/or CHOSE to ignore ...

And IMO, they were NOT paying attention or they chose not to consider what Juan said ... MOO !

:waitasec: All of the jurors were given notebooks and were able to take notes -- and -- there were 12 + 3 alternates listening as well ... so at least 1 of them MUST HAVE HEARD WHAT JUAN SAID in his Closing Argument for the Penalty Phase ...

:moo:

I know what you mean, DGC. I have nothing but good things to say about all the jurors who have spoken except for the foreman, of course. I do wonder if those who voted for life were not able to or did not want to follow the instructions. Certainly it does cross our minds! These jurors said they could give the DP. And this crime was one of the most horrific ones I've ever seen in my life! If this doesn't warrant the DP then what's the point of the DP? No bashing here. Just a whole lot of criticism directed at the foreman (he deserves it!) and curiosity as to the thought process of the pro-lifers.

this is where that 'cheap gas' came in, i guess. she wanted that cheap utah gas before heading back to CA. LOL.

i thank her for being such a dumbass and proving beyond any doubt that she had 3 gas cans with her.

Yeah, I think she saved around $5 or so!

Years ago my sister and I drove halfway across town to get 5-cent/per gallon cheaper gas. Afterward she said, "Do you realize we did all this to save a total of 50 cents! :facepalm:

Yes, I want to insert a picture at the bottom of my text.

Go to UserCP at the top of the page ... on the left side of the page go to Edit Signature.... Paste the url of your pic into the box. It has to be small so try to resize your pic to fit the dimensions allowed. Does that help?

Who is the juror speaking on CNN with Anderson Cooper? I mean which one is she on our list? WAs she one giving navel intelligence, or whatever that's called, to jodi arias? I just want to match up our observations and fears with reality.

afternoon all,

wow needed time to chill after last week the non verdict, verdict. and the jury foreman's comments. thanks to those who put up links to the yt videos about perryville and what it is really like to be a inmate there. go now or later ja will at some point end up a resident. moo

Who is the juror speaking on CNN with Anderson Cooper? I mean which one is she on our list? WAs she one giving navel intelligence, or whatever that's called, to jodi arias? I just want to match up our observations and fears with reality.

she's #16. the one JC said looks like JA's mom, i think.

I was just reading about the missing cash and my very first thought was the 9mm! Why? I've been in the market for one and it's VERY difficult to find one under $550. Add tax, a few dollars for ammo (9 mm rounds aren't horribly expensive) and you're over $600.

I make a decent wage, own a home, putting two kids through college without loans and *I* hesitate to spend $600 in one shot unless it's a major appliance or furniture!

Jodi was arrested on the 15th with the handgun in the engine compartment of a rental car. California had (and still has) a 10-day waiting period for gun purchases. It would be interesting to hear what she told the gun salesperson when she purchased it. "Hi, I'd like a gun that reliably shoots and won't jam in high humidity. Can you help me?"

Does anyone remember seeing how much she paid for the 9mm gun she bought after the murder? And the box of bullets? I always wondered about that. I don't know if she was paying her GP's rent or living in their spare bedroom for free but any hourly wages and tips at the Mexican restaurant she worked at on the north side of town would only go so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix