SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is she still able to tweet???

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 6h
"I will be sorry for the rest of my life - probably longer." - Me, my allocution, May 21, 2013

Yeah, she said she was surprised that she was capable of such violence, and for THAT she would be sorry for the rest of her life. She's "apologizing" for being capable of violence, not for actually killing TA! This is how she twists words. She's SO evil!!!!!

Its actually about nature vs. nurture. Not...exactly what you are talking about.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

:blushing: and THAT is a perfect example of taking words out of context. I see psychopath in the link and there ya go. Lesson to those who automatically assume that Travis's words meant JA was the victim of Travis

This is moo...sudden passion and Jodi Ariass are two different animals. Travis and Jodi had words on May 26th.the 28th she stole her grand pappy's gun after deciding dudes gotta die. She hit the road on the what the 2nd ?

She gets to Mesa early on the 4th. She kills him.

How long does the " passion" phase last? We know she planned to kill him.

Exactly. IMO, she had mutliple motives but not the least of which was the typical "If I cant have him, then nobody would".

Once she got that email, she realized he no longer wanted her in his life, so she set out to kill him.

When she arrived at his place, I am convinced it was a complete surprise to him and I bet she brought along a copy of the tape and offered that as a token of her sinceredness for him to delete it once and for all.

That gave her the "in" to his house. Little did he know, she had another copy of it back in CA.

As far as the pictures on the camera, I often wonder if she gave him a memory card directly from her camera and showed him all the pictures on his camera to delete them in front of him to prove there was no more sex photos or tape videos. There is something about those bedroom pics that make me think they were taken much earlier and came from her camera memory card.
I am not sure if we ever saw date time stamps on those particular ones.

The dated photos of the shower scene pics could have been her just trying to document the actual murder, and I always wonder if he wasnt aware of her taking them until that very last one where he looks shocked.

I am not talking ageism. I am saying that my parents generation had too much respect for women to accept that there is ANY CONTEXT that those vile names and insults are okay. That is not ageism. But times have changed. I don't think Travis was an abuser, but he did call her some very cruel and mean names and was very insulting.So I understand why my parents think he was verbally abusive and he used her for sex. I think they are wrong, but they are pretty adamant because of their moral convictions that no one deserves to be called vicious names like that. But I think he was at the end of his rope and had found out some awful things she had planned to do to him. JMO

The name calling was indeed, vile, but not abusive. For any generation, IMO. To call it abusive, I think, is to play fast and loose with the term. For any generation. I don't think it's the generation, but a mindset.

I'm late in my reply and I can't find the original post.

Someone made a post saying that they thought both Jurors 1 and 3 could have voted for life because Juror #6 said that gender wasn't a factor in the death/life divide.

Juror #10 did say, however, that age was a factor - that all who voted for life were older jurors.

I think this means Juror #3 did not vote for life.

Juror No. 1 - Church Lady
She is a white female in her 60s.

Juror No. 3 - Housewife
She is a white female in her 40s.

Although he hasn't confirmed it, I think it's safe to assume Juror #18 voted for life. By eliminating the other females, I think Juror #1 had to be one of them (none of the other females fit the description of 'older'). There's a rumour that #9 (Willie Nelson) voted for life (I've seen the rumour here, apparently a friend of his made a tweet about it). The only other two who might fit the description are Jurors 4 and 14.

Kinda new here, this is only my second post so just wanted to throw in my opinion about retrying the penalty phase..

i don't really think the state has anything to lose (besides tax dollars) by retrying the penalty phase and not offering up a plea. if worse comes to worse and we get another deadlocked jury, I have no doubt in my mind that JSS will give LWOP. This was a barbaric, heinous, premeditated murder with extreme cruelty. Either way, I truly believe JA will be leaving Perryville in a wooden box.

I wonder if the defense will file a motion to request a new judge would that be granted?

Or if they do request a change of venue, where in Arizona would that likely be moved to?

Kinda new here, this is only my second post so just wanted to throw in my opinion about retrying the penalty phase..

i don't really think the state has anything to lose (besides tax dollars) by retrying the penalty phase and not offering up a plea. if worse comes to worse and we get another deadlocked jury, I have no doubt in my mind that JSS will give LWOP. This was a barbaric, heinous, premeditated murder with extreme cruelty. Either way, I truly believe JA will be leaving Perryville in a wooden box.

I wonder if the defense will file a motion to request a new judge would that be granted?

Or if they do request a change of venue, where in Arizona would that likely be moved to?

:welcome: :seeya:

Those are great questions and I don't know how the law works in that respect.

Where are you AZ Lawyer? ;)

If Jodi's definition of 'being abused' is anything like her definition of 'being cheated on', would the abuser even know that they were in mortal danger at the time of the infraction?

That's right up there with all the times she asserted on the stand that she was 'in love with' or 'loved' Tom, Dick, Harry, and Joe, and Bobby, and Murgatroyd and Larry, Moe and Curly, and George and Darryl and what's 'is face........Oh yeah.

Decode the hidden messages in these, please. What are they? Anagram puzzles?

pure *advertiser censored*

three-hole wonder

If he knew what I know about you he'd spit in ur face. So would everyone else.

You`re a laughing stock

you have *advertiser censored*`s job

Who freaking cares about you? You`re worthless

rotten lunatic

corrupted carcass

And, with all due respect, many people appear to be launching a defense of blatant verbal abuse, apologizing for it, and attempting to re-define it, simply because they despise the target. Easy to do when the target is an incarcerated convict, but these are not sound arguments.

Which of those statements do not descibe the murderess?

Exactly. IMO, she had mutliple motives but not the least of which was the typical "If I cant have him, then nobody would".

Once she got that email, she realized he no longer wanted her in his life, so she set out to kill him.

When she arrived at his place, I am convinced it was a complete surprise to him and I bet she brought along a copy of the tape and offered that as a token of her sinceredness for him to delete it once and for all.

That gave her the "in" to his house. Little did he know, she had another copy of it back in CA.

As far as the pictures on the camera, I often wonder if she gave him a memory card directly from her camera and showed him all the pictures on his camera to delete them in front of him to prove there was no more sex photos or tape videos. There is something about those bedroom pics that make me think they were taken much earlier and came from her camera memory card.
I am not sure if we ever saw date time stamps on those particular ones.

The dated photos of the shower scene pics could have been her just trying to document the actual murder, and I always wonder if he wasnt aware of her taking them until that very last one where he looks shocked.

BBM~ The nude pics had a date/time stamp of Jun4 1:44pm ish.

He knew she was coming over, but only for a booty call because that's how Jodi made it sound to be (manipulation), they were "friends with benefits".

That's right up there with all the times she asserted on the stand that she was 'in love with' or 'loved' Tom, Dick, Harry, and Joe, and Bobby, and Murgatroyd and Larry, Moe and Curly, and George and Darryl and what's 'is face........Oh yeah.

Speaking of her old flames, didn't she say bobby abused her too? Didn't he knock her unconscious? Or did he choke her? I can't keep track because she's been knocked out about 5 or 6 times. :facepalm: And by her definition, Matt abused her too because he cheated on her.

The only one she didn't abuse of it was ol' gas can Darryl.

BBM~ The nude pics had a date/time stamp of Jun4 1:44pm ish.

He knew she was coming over, but only for a booty call because as far made it sound to be and they were "friends with benefits".

Thanks. I could not recall if the date stamp was on those bedroom pics. I knew the shower pics had them, but just wasnt sure about the bedroom pics.

But, she also talks about her having mental problems, so IMO...it's a crapshoot.

I do believe jodi has mental problems. That are not fixable nor medicatable. In our society we call this the prescence of evil.
This personality disorder cannot imagine they r not correct in their assessment and think we r stupid for not seeing how they see it!
I am not a dr., but very educated in this field, plus experience.
so its moo, with knowledge.
personally, because she will not by choice and cannot by self righteousness, ever change, not ever....I would sentence her to death.
at her age, one cannot grow a conscience.

It took me a very long time to bite the bullet and give up my very simple samsung flip phone....TMobile gave it to me for free cuz they can't downgrade you. My BF bought me a Blackberry that lasted one day ... It stressed me out so bad that I pressed the roller ball thingy with such force it got stuck ... it never recovered. Back to the flip.

I returned the iphone he bought me before I even opened the box. I told him to stop threatening me with technology. This past Fall I was at a party and I answered my phone in front of some smart azz youngin' who chuckled and asked me Did you steal that phone from Zack Morris?

Then my 4 year old niece opened it and pretended to use it as a compact mirror. She didn't know what it was. When I explained it was a phone she laughed at me.

My children asked me on a few occasions NOT to put it on the table in restaurants where people could see it...

I went out to run errands for a few hours one day and left what everyone referred to as "The Dinosaur" on the counter... By the time I got home my BF had taken it to Verizon ... and had all my contacts and stuff put onto a new iphone. I was pizzed at first. Now I love it.

ETA .. I still don't know WTH I'm doing ... a few weeks ago I sat on it in my car and face timed images of my *advertiser censored* to my brother ... which he shared and laughed with everyone in his office about. I assfaced him. Didn't mean to.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but who the heck is Zack Morris? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: It's some youngin I should know, right? I still read TMZ..even though I don't know most of the people making asses of themselves there. :drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti