SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87sRVk1f7ik"]Name of video[/ame]

this is what makes jodi's interview where she says (paraphrasing) that she would never kill again unless she were being "abused"
very scary.

If Jodi's definition of 'being abused' is anything like her definition of 'being cheated on', would the abuser even know that they were in mortal danger at the time of the infraction?

She is definitely capable of killing again. The other night, when she spent hundreds of hours giving interviews to everyone from ABC to Encyclopedia Brown to the Weekly World News, one of the questions posed to her (I have been racking my brain all day to remember which station/reporter) was, "Are you still a danger?" Her reply, "No, unless they crossed me or upset or or abused me." Or something similar. I'm hoping someone here remembers that interview so I don't need to rewatch them all to transcribe the exchange.

I sure hope the next jury gets to see this!!

Another one for ATL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0"]Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf - YouTube[/ame]

Oooh can I change my vote? I bet it is :facepalm:

No, I think you were right the first time:seeya: besides I'm sure sis I running around looking for a wedding photog...

Personally, I think it's great that she is enlightening her followers... maybe it will inspire some to actually pick up a book...you never know!

:floorlaugh:

@Shely1

Reed Timmers, the storm chaser is doing this, if you get on his FB page it will give you pretty close coordinates. Get to it. $500

Reed Timmer: Meteorologist and Extreme Storm Chaser
Liked · 7 hours ago

HELP! Anyone in the Salina - Bennington, KS area if you can find our scientific parachute probe that was carried within the wedge tornado yesterday, we will offer a $500 donation to tornado recovery charity and $500 personal reward!

This probe has a bright orange parachute (if still attached) and a green circuit board with white tracker attached as pictured below. It should be somewhere near the GPS location pictured here.

The probe has pressure, moisture, temperature, and GPS data at a rate of 5 times per second, which would be very valuable in understanding the strength of this tornado, amongst other complex findings that happen near the ground with such vortices.

OMG thank you!!!

We found one of those last summer...I know exactly what they are looking for...ROAD TRIP :)

This is moo...sudden passion and Jodi Ariass are two different animals. Travis and Jodi had words on May 26th.the 28th she stole her grand pappy's gun after deciding dudes gotta die. She hit the road on the what the 2nd ?

She gets to Mesa early on the 4th. She kills him.

How long does the " passion" phase last? We know she planned to kill him.

Jeeezz, Is anyone as deeply disturbed or utterly creeped out as I am that she is quoting herself like she's Martin Luther King, Abe Lincoln, or someone of importance....:facepalm::facepalm:

Yes. She is seriously creepy. So disturbing.

Thanks, Gitana. I do know the jury found "sudden passion" in the penalty phase, which is why she could only get 20 years. Would that be the TX version of AZ's mitigating factor then?

No. In TX, they find murder first and then the presence of sudden passion can reduce it to a second degree felony, or second degree murder. Finding sudden passion means they did not find it was premeditated or a felony murder. In AZ they determine whether it was murder and what kind (first or second degree) at the same time.

In AZ as in most states, the mitigating factors do not reduce the crime committed from one degree to another. Instead they mitigate against the death penalty. That's a different thing.

I am not talking ageism. I am saying that my parents generation had too much respect for women to accept that there is ANY CONTEXT that those vile names and insults are okay. That is not ageism. But times have changed. I don't think Travis was an abuser, but he did call her some very cruel and mean names and was very insulting.So I understand why my parents think he was verbally abusive and he used her for sex. I think they are wrong, but they are pretty adamant because of their moral convictions that no one deserves to be called vicious names like that. But I think he was at the end of his rope and had found out some awful things she had planned to do to him. JMO

God only know what she said to him verbally and unrecorded. Just sayin.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5ruDqdZn_s"]Commodores - Three times a lady - YouTube[/ame]

If Jodi's definition of 'being abused' is anything like her definition of 'being cheated on', would the abuser even know that they were in mortal danger at the time of the infraction?

no. the easier to kill 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members