SIDEBAR #10- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Viv. It was horrible to not be able to be on WS the past couple of weeks- there was no one to speak to about the trial (and younger son was sick and tired of it all and didn't want to hear about it- ingrate--:floorlaugh:- but I love him).

Could either you or seguek post from YouTube - Sacred Spirit- Yeha-Noha??
I use to listen to that everyday.
:seeya:

I like!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPd9be8R5bA

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m

No joke: I just got called for jury duty at Maricopa County Superior Court on July 18, the day Jodi Arias is supposed to go back to trial.

:facepalm:

He was very friendly and genuine, they were there the whole summer, he borrowed my brother's VWbug and put a small dent in it and wanted to have the fender all replaced, my brother refused. it was cooler to have RR dent ypur car. Somewhere there is a pic of RR pointing to the dent and to himself, my brother wanted provenance.

Thirty years later at a Sundance event he thought I looked familiar and when i told him he totally remembered how much fun that summer was for everyone. And that he dented m brother's car.

His kids were nice too, well mannered.

Thanks for sharing your story... I LOVE Robert Redford! One of my favorite actors & he is still quite handsome. (will have to share this with my mom, she also loves RR.)

Prayers to everyone in Oklahoma City area. Another tornado on the ground.

Zuri, That is the best story ever- you just made my day! Congratulations~ Frigga

No joke: I just got called for jury duty at Maricopa County Superior Court on July 18, the day Jodi Arias is supposed to go back to trial.

If he gets picked, you can bet it will be another hung jury. No worries about him getting on that jury though! :D

Glad you didn't let it get to you & you embrace your beautiful heritage. I have always had a *thing* for Native guys. :blushing: My BF is Ho Chunk (AKA Winnebago tribe), tall good looking and love his long dark hair!

BBM Love, love long hair on men :floorlaugh: ask anyone here that knows some of my posts :floorlaugh:.
Men should grow their hair again- sooooo sexy :blushing:.

Lol I found a very old picture. I really dislike having my picture taken, so I don't have many to speak of - and this one is probably almost 10 years old! I'm 52 and I have shoulder length hair now... Anyhow, I am so glad to SEE everyone.

And to Zuri:
Devon! Wow. Major congrats!!! Thank you for the story. I have dreams of breeding an Affenpinscher someday that will win at Westminster Kennel Club. I was crazy happy that one won this year, the first one ever, but someday when I have time I want to get back into dog showing and breed a gorgeous little winner of my very own. I used to want to be the first, but oh well... A winner is a winner, lol, right? Your story is so very inspiring!

Have you been to there concerts? They tour the country every year. Hubby and I have been faithfully going when they are in our state. Their concerts are hot. I mean you really sweat from the pyrotechnics. They put on a great holiday show. I also love there long hair.

No...sadly nobody ever comes to Montana lol...I have seen their videos though--cant imagine being there in person:rockon: I vividly remember hearing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHRwmFc-1o

while driving in my car and pulling over because it was so so so amazing and different!

BBM Love, love long hair on men :floorlaugh: ask anyone here that knows some of my posts :floorlaugh:.

ITA!!! I have always loved men with long hair. Love love love sexy long haired guys!!!

Thanks, Viv. It was horrible to not be able to be on WS the past couple of weeks- there was no one to speak to about the trial (and younger son was sick and tired of it all and didn't want to hear about it- ingrate--:floorlaugh:- but I love him).

Could either you or seguek post from YouTube - Sacred Spirit- Yeha-Noha??
I use to listen to that everyday.

:seeya:

Your wish is my command...

Sacred Spirit.Yeha-Noha(Wishes Of Happiness And Prosperity) - YouTube

Mr. Mertz says "How kola"

eta: I'm not going to delete this, you need a double dose 'cause you've been YouTubeless too long!

Yes yes yes. Everything comes back around, but why is it taking sooooooo long for long hair on men to come back into style?

If he gets selected there's another HUNG JURY in store! :banghead:

Omg...really!? Nobody in their right mind would want him on any jury..blech....

Cant wait to hear KCL's response ...

Debra Milke

Does anyone know of an objective web site that discusses all the facts of the Milke case without bias? I've only been able to find two web sites so far, and they are very biased web sites. I would like to have a better understanding especially of the actual evidence.

I got a lot of good info from the actual decision

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2013/03/14/07-99001 web - corrected.pdf

And the state's appeal of that decision was denied.

i think she was wrongly convicted. While I cannot be completely sure of imnocence, conviction based on the testimony of a cop with that kind of known history, and no other evidence, was just wrong. I think it is incredibly spiteful of the state to have her still sitting in prison

I just wanted to share this with you all. I had one of my proudest moments yesterday. A 42 year dream that came true and I believe it is from the many well wishes, prayers and kind thoughts you all sent into the Universe.

I am pretty much bedridden and do not get out much. Yesterday was an exception. My yearling Dutch Warmblood/ Throroughbred cross filly showed at the Devon Horse Show. Devon is one of the most prestigious horse shows in the country and attracts the best riders from the US and around the world. I had a filly named Adaire born 2/24/12 that I had bred to a borrowed TB mare by a young Dutch stallion named Amazing. As I was so ill at the time and breeding was on my bucket list I thought I would go for it. I got a beautiful bay filly with lots of white (chrome). My breeder and vet told me she was really nice. I said ok, thinking they were just being nice.

I entered her in the breeding classes at Devon in the PA bred yearling fillies. A handler showed her as I watched with my husband and daughters. She was FIRST and won a beautiful blue ribbon and silver plate. I stared at the scoreboard that stated 1st Place with my name as owner. I started sobbing. I have wished for this since I was 14, that I would someday have a horse nice enough to go to Devon. I never expected to win.

Wishes can come true, even after 42 years. I told my husband that I wanted that blue ribbon in my coffin whenever that day comes.

Thank you to all of you who never knew who you were sending prayers and well wishes to some months ago. They have touched me in so many ways. That blue ribbon was for you, too.

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart.

Awesome news! Congratulations

:fireworks: :Crown:

Zuri, That is the best story ever- you just made my day! Congratulations~ Frigga

Thank you!! The first place blue ribbon is the same color as the ribbons worn by TAfamily and supporters. Funny how you notice things anew.

I just wanted to share this with you all. I had one of my proudest moments yesterday. A 42 year dream that came true and I believe it is from the many well wishes, prayers and kind thoughts you all sent into the Universe.

I am pretty much bedridden and do not get out much. Yesterday was an exception. My yearling Dutch Warmblood/ Throroughbred cross filly showed at the Devon Horse Show. Devon is one of the most prestigious horse shows in the country and attracts the best riders from the US and around the world. I had a filly named Adaire born 2/24/12 that I had bred to a borrowed TB mare by a young Dutch stallion named Amazing. As I was so ill at the time and breeding was on my bucket list I thought I would go for it. I got a beautiful bay filly with lots of white (chrome). My breeder and vet told me she was really nice. I said ok, thinking they were just being nice.

I entered her in the breeding classes at Devon in the PA bred yearling fillies. A handler showed her as I watched with my husband and daughters. She was FIRST and won a beautiful blue ribbon and silver plate. I stared at the scoreboard that stated 1st Place with my name as owner. I started sobbing. I have wished for this since I was 14, that I would someday have a horse nice enough to go to Devon. I never expected to win.

Wishes can come true, even after 42 years. I told my husband that I wanted that blue ribbon in my coffin whenever that day comes.

Thank you to all of you who never knew who you were sending prayers and well wishes to some months ago. They have touched me in so many ways. That blue ribbon was for you, too.

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart.

:seeya: Congratulations Zuri. So happy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rUaBadFish2?