SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice.....I like it. Thanks neesaki. I never heard this before but I think you've made me a fan.

Well, I hear this newer stuff through my son and his friends. Most of it I don't care for. This is one of the few, oh, and I love the beat and rhythm of this one, really catchy. The first time I heard it, I couldn't get it out of my head for like days, lol.

[video=youtube;SDTZ7iX4vTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ[/video]

What are y'all up to tonite? Still thinking about the olden days when we had REAL music?

Those days are gone...Let's all pray that we will find Justice for Travis

What are y'all up to tonite? Still thinking about the olden days when we had REAL music?

Those days are gone...Let's all pray that we will find Justice for Travis

Auburn, you're a night owl like me lol. My hubby goes to bed, I stay up. I think he's finally accepted it after almost 30 years :floorlaugh:

How weird, the link says it's "not available in my country". What's with that?

That is wierd. Just google it on Youtube...lots of different versions (Bush, Glycerine), but that was the first one when he was really young (and really gorgeous). Lucky Gwen. I could stand waking up to THAT every morning ;).

Auburn, you're a night owl like me lol. My hubby goes to bed, I stay up. I think he's finally accepted it after almost 30 years :floorlaugh:

This "Night Owl" stuff has to end for me though - I stay up so dam late talking to you crazy people, I find myself wanting to sleep too late...:facepalm:

I don't know but it looks ominous...

I think it's a taser. His focus is on Jodi. I wonder if his orders are to take her down fast?

The bald one is looking things over and watching the gallery for someone to try to do something stupid.

I wonder if JSS is packing heat under those robes? I know several in Texas that do. And would she use it if necessary?

Kinda of a strange night for strange music....makes you remember some smoked filled nights with friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D97OxHZzBeQ

I think it's a taser. His focus is on Jodi. I wonder if his orders are to take her down fast?

The bald one is looking things over and watching the gallery for someone to try to do something stupid.

I wonder if JSS is packing heat under those robes? I know several in Texas that do. And would she use it if necessary?

Kinda of a strange night for strange music....makes you remember some smoked filled nights with friends.

If one believes HLN or the court watchers...JA was in shackles and on a leash. If one of those cops wanted to take her down fast, all they would need to do is push her over. They were husky enough. She was not going to go anywhere with the shackles or leash. If one of those cops tasered her or the judge shot her while she was in shackles and on a leash there would be trouble.

I was not in the courtroom so I have no idea if HLN or the court watchers were telling the truth about her shackles or leash. My guess is that Sheriff Joe sent those decked out cops in with her to make a statement or they were with JA to protect her. God knows there are plenty of people that have said they wanted to kill her. :moo:

If one believes HLN or the court watchers...JA was in shackles and on a leash. If one of those cops wanted to take her down fast, all they would need to do is push her over. They were husky enough. She was not going to go anywhere with the shackles or leash. If one of those cops tasered her or the judge shot her while she was in shackles and on a leash there would be trouble.

I was not in the courtroom so I have no idea if HLN or the court watchers were telling the truth about her shackles or leash. My guess is that Sheriff Joe sent those decked out cops in with her to make a statement or they were with JA to protect her. God knows there are plenty of people that have said they wanted to kill her. :moo:

Like I said before, Sheriff Joe just doing his job.

Did you not see the video? I don't think her security measures were for show. I believe it's due to her new found status. I can only speak to my own work experience. When one is deemed violent and dangerous that is the status. Period. I have had 90 lb. Clients who are violent and 300 lb. Clients who are violent. When I push that button and 911 arrives they are in full gear. There is no distinction. Policies are in place for a reason. An effective Policy is across the board with no exception. I wouldn't work for an Agency that would attempt to make distinctions.

What papers would I need other than my passport? Considering I have been to AZ at least 15 times and I dont even live in the U.S.?

ILTBP - Can you picture Nurmi and Willmott in a Mad Magazine sketch? I'm thinking one of those hilarious sidebar conversations we never got to hear.

JW - Prosecutor is being MEAN to our witnesses your honor. Make. It. Stop (foot stomp)!

Nurmi - Yep judge.....what she said, ummmm can I like just quit?

Judge SS - Mr Nurmi, for the umpteenth time........NO!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Martinez? Counter argument?

Juan - Well, if I was partners with Ms. Willmott, I might want to f'ing kill myself too, but CAN WE JUST GET ON WITH IT ALREADY? I ain't making no $300/hour, so I'd like to get this one done. Roast it and toast it so to speak.

JW - Your honor, I think I take offense to what the prosecutor just said......ummm but I can't quite remember what he just said. Sh#t, I always seem to forget my da*n lines!!!! And it's all HIS fault.

Nurmi - nomnomnom doughnut.....barcalounger.......I agree.

JW - Nurmi, you suck as my BFF and partner. This is your freaking client....GET A GRIP!!!!

Nurmi - nomnomnomnom......doughnuts.

Judge SS - Mr. Nurmi, could you please stop gnawing the defense table and present your argument.

Nurmi - yup.....nomnomnom....doughnuts.

Juan - Your honor I object. Defense has a year's subscription for Krispy Kreme doughnuts. The State moves that Mr. Nurmi is either trying to drag this out until said subcription is expired, or Mr. Nurmi will eat doughnuts until his arteries clog and the doughnuts do him in. Either way the state is at a disadvantage.

JW - :eyeroll:, yeah RIGHT, (foot stomp) CAN WE APPROACH.

Judge SS - Uhm, we're already at sidebar Ms. Willmott. HELLO. Mr. Nurmi, please lay off the doughnuts now.

Nurmi - nomnomnom....almost finished doughnuts.

Judge JSS - Anything else to add Mr. Martinez?

Juan - Yep. Jennie from the block you gots some kicka** suits. And that comment I made about f'ing killing myself...I wasn't serious. Really. If I was married to you though, well........never mind.

Judge JSS - OFGS, court is adjourned for the day. Jennie , that means it's time to go home now. It's over. Everyone? Claaaasssssss, claayasssssss SHUT UP. Court is now adjourned until July of 2016. You all go away now, and don't come back now, ya hear?

Six peeps on the board, time to go to bed ;). Good night all. I'm off to have a music video fest and go to bed. Sweet dreams to all.

Princess

This song suits CM to a tee

[video=youtube;XFkzRNyygfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk[/video]

I'm SO tired but I can't sleep and I'm SO bored :( I hate nights like this. I miss the days when the JA trial threads were hopping, but so thankful for those who have stuck around!

Here's a project: I love this song...decipher the meaning of the song for me please :) I have my opinion but a few people have argued with me so now I'm paranoid.

[video=youtube;UumRkksN-LE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UumRkksN-LE[/video]

I'm SO tired but I can't sleep and I'm SO bored :( I hate nights like this. I miss the days when the JA trial threads were hopping, but so thankful for those who have stuck around!

Here's a project: I love this song...decipher the meaning of the song for me please :) I have my opinion but a few people have argued with me so now I'm paranoid.

Miranda Lambert - More Like Her - YouTube

Why don't you come into the chat? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members