SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
YorN, I have always been fascinated by the homes they make out of shipping containers.

There is a huge glut of shipping containers cause of all the stuff we buy from China. They are starting to use them in some really creative ways, like emergency housing for areas hit by natural disasters (like Haiti, shown here:
http://www.mnn.com/your-home/remodeling-design/blogs/a-seed-of-hope-in-haiti)

But some are so cute! And they are virtually indestructible, if you have to worry about tornadoes or hurricanes.

Plus, you can ship them pretty much anywhere, on trains, ships, so if you decide to move, you can take your whole house!

And you can easily expand by just adding more containers.

There are some really fancy ones you can find that I am sure cost a lot of $$, but there are also very simple cheap ones like these:

http://www.globalportablebuildings.com/Ultimate.html?gclid=CMKY8KGzubgCFcOe4AodLHAAqA

I think this is a fascinating 'green' idea and if I didn't' already have a house, I would definitely investigate.

:seeya:

Thank-you Chester :seeya:

She does give a flying FUHZOONGUH (I try not to cuss myself) about the taxpayers! :stormingmad:

Yep, she should have thought about that 5 years ago :facepalm:
but for about 50 cents per person in Maricopa county, I don't think anyone will be complaining, it's just when the whole room/board/trial is put out there in the millions that people go "Huh?"

Didn't comment on another post: CMJA took the option, very briefly, to be her own lawyer, so she could delay some more AND be privy to all the evidence, witness depos, journals (both hers and TA's) etc., etc., and I think that's when she also entered those "forged" letters she claimed were from TA.......copies of course, the originals were never produced, and the "rumor" is that MM had something to do with them. I'd really like to know, when this is over, just what it was that Juan had on MM as far as perjury.

Yep, she should have thought about that 5 years ago :facepalm:
but for about 50 cents per person in Maricopa county, I don't think anyone will be complaining, it's just when the whole room/board/trial is put out there in the millions that people go "Huh?"

Didn't comment on another post: CMJA took the option, very briefly, to be her own lawyer, so she could delay some more AND be privy to all the evidence, witness depos, journals (both hers and TA's) etc., etc., and I think that's when she also entered those "forged" letters she claimed were from TA.......copies of course, the originals were never produced, and the "rumor" is that MM had something to do with them. I'd really like to know, when this is over, just what it was that Juan had on MM as far as perjury.

BBM
Me, too.

What's are the differences between a MAC and a regular PC?

Now you've done it! :floorlaugh:

Just kidding. On a "regular" forum, that innocent comment would quickly escalate into a flamewar (do people still say that?), and incendiary insults would be lobbed from both side - Mac and PC.

Here it will be like "Hey, here's something nice" or "I like these special features." We're so much more polite here at WS. That's part of the charm! :seeya:

What's are the differences between a MAC and a regular PC?

It's a completely different operating system. It takes a bit of practice but after a few weeks you'll wonder why PC systems aren't as "easy". If you have an apple store near you they give lessons. I got a Mac book pro (my dad's hand me down) and I love it. We're Mac-kies in my house now! Plus the integration with iPad iPhone iPod Apple TV etc etc etc. a good Mac will last many years. They really stand behind their products. It seems every Hp desktop I had burned out right after the warranty period was up...

Just kidding. On a "regular" forum, that innocent would quickly escalate into a flamewar (do people still say that?), and incendiary insults would be lobbed from both side - Mac and PC.

Here it will be like "Hey, here's something nice" or "I like these special features." We're so much more polite here at WS. That's part of the charm! :seeya:

Oops Jane ! (Love your minion!). I'm a Mac lover. Recent convert. That's all ill say. Just wish they weren't so $$$

Just kidding. On a "regular" forum, that innocent would quickly escalate into a flamewar (do people still say that?), and incendiary insults would be lobbed from both side - Mac and PC.

I'm innocent- please don't send me to :jail: with missy :floorlaugh:
I didn't know there was controversy about the differences.
And WSers are very amiable :angel: and gallant, mostly, about our opinions (and the Mods :gomods: do a good job). We are the greatest :websleuther: and follow the :tos: (mostly :floorlaugh:).
What's a regular forum? We are not regular, we are stupendous. :floorlaugh:

Oops Jane ! (Love your minion!). I'm a Mac lover. Recent convert. That's all ill say. Just wish they weren't so $$$

Just checked MAC computers on Google. Why are they soooooo much money :eek:? In the thousands! WHY???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500