George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting the link to this report. It really showcases at least one of Zimmerman's lies.

I have transcribed what the report says to showcase this lie here.

Page 1 Plan
1. Scalp Lacerations: No sutures needed given the well-approximated skin margins. Continue to clean with soap and water daily. We discussed the red flag symptoms that would warrant imaging given the type of assault he sustained. Given the type of trauma, we discussed that it is important he be seen with his Psychologist for evaluation.

2. Broken Nose: We discussed that it is likely broken, but does not appear to have septal deviation. The swelling and black eyes are typical of this injury. I recommended that he be evaluated by ENT but he refused.

History of Present Illness:
Presents today complaining of nasal pain. Patient was involved in an altercation on 2/26. During the altercation he was assaulted, punched in the face, and shoved to the ground where his head was hit into the pavement multiple times. During the altercation, he had a weapon as he is authorized to carry a firearm and he fired at the attacker, killing him. He was evaluated by EMS and states his lacerations were cleaned. He was told that he had a broken nose and denies being taken to the hospital. He then returned to work and was told he needed a police report and medical clearance to return to work. He denies HA, change in VA, slurred speech, dizziness or gait abnormality. Admits to occasional nausea when thinking about the violence last night, but denies abdominal pain. Also complaining of left S1 joint tenderness since the event. Denies numbness/tingling or incontinence

Now in the walk through video Zimmerman is recorded saying that his Dr told him his nose was broken, septam deviated and that he needed one or two stitches in the back of his head. The above proves this to be a lie based on the bolding I did. The blue part, done by me, shows that Zimmerman was apparently not truly concerned with his "broken nose" since he refused to do the visit with the ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat Dr).

Does anyone know of the link to the EMT or EMS report that was done on Zimmerman the night of the shooting? I have not been able to locate it on the internet. Thank you in advance.

You're welcome, but what lies does it prove?

Yes, back toward his vehicle. Until the police arrived.

I will say lovelymountains...I think it's pretty well established that where the scuffle/fight/shot happened, happened.

There were in fact witnesses that saw them within seconds of the shot.

The evidence says they were there, with the shell casing, etc.

Just thought I would point that out.

didn't rachel testify to the fact that she heard trayvon ask george "why were you following me?" which would imply that he went back to seek out george to ask him that question? someone please correct me if i'm wrong! i've been chasing a 2 year old around all day so i missed parts, trying to catch up on here. sorry in advance if i'm misstating something

Yes, she did testify to the fact

It is in her depo with Bernie De La Rohnda also.

(I'll try and find you the depo) just in case you want to read it for yourself.

At this point, there is no other conclusion. TM could have easily gone straight to the apartment. Instead, he doubled back and jumped GZ, starting with a sucker punch. With GZ down, TN began to slam Zimmerman's head against the sidewalk. GZ managed to bring out his gun and shot TM dead.

It was self-defense, which is what the original police and prosecutors examining the evidence decided. The defense case will present further evidence to bolster the known facts.

I wonder if there would have been national coverage if Martin had succeeded in beating Zimmerman to death.
Strongly disagree!! There is another conclusion- George was a racist vigilante who was gunning for a fight and got one. Who brings a gun to a fist fight??? He pursued Trayvon without authority when 911 told him not to. This was NOT self-defense on Zimmerman's part. Travyon was the one who was defending himself when he lost his life due to GZ shooting him, IMO!!!:twocents:

At this point, there is no other conclusion. TM could have easily gone straight to the apartment. Instead, he doubled back and jumped GZ, starting with a sucker punch. With GZ down, TN began to slam Zimmerman's head against the sidewalk. GZ managed to bring out his gun and shot TM dead.

It was self-defense, which is what the original police and prosecutors examining the evidence decided. The defense case will present further evidence to bolster the known facts.

I wonder if there would have been national coverage if Martin had succeeded in beating Zimmerman to death.

thank you for stating what i believe in a concise manner that makes sense

Emphasis mine.

Investigator: "What did the doctor say as far as injuries?"
Zimmerman: "That I have a broken nose, uh, she said I could use stitches but she'd rather not put them in, um, as long as I didn't mess with my head. Skin was already healing nicely. She said she didn't have to put stitches in right away."
I: "Was this the emergency room or primary care?"
Z: "Primary care."
I: [inaudble]... "or anything?"
Z: "Uh, medicine and she gave me a referral for an ENT because uh, because she said that the swelling wouldn't let them do anything to my nose right now, but once the swelling went down if I had a deviated septum or disfigured septum, they would be able to fix it but there's nothing they could do right now."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_2NeMrGCvg#t=16m30s

That is a mischaracterization of what he said, and what he actually says aligns with the medical report.

Thank you!

Yes. Sad. It's so sad that Trayvon will never reach his full potential. It could have been just an ordinary life or it could have been extraordinary. It was taken away from him on, IMO, a whim.

He was robbed so young...albeit I think it was taken as part of an agenda on GZ's part.

I think Trayvon was basicly a good kid , like most, not perfect, but not evil either. I'm thankful GZ has been bought to book for this slaying.:seeya:

Then it must have been in the interview at the police station after the walk through was finished when Zimmerman had the "voice stress test" done. He did in fact say that not only his dr told him that his nose was broken, he needed one or two stitches and that his septum was deviated he also said that the EMTs from the night before told him the same thing. My mistake on which video he actually said this.

His dr said that his nose was LIKELY broken, there was NOT a deviated septum and that he did NOT need stitches.
His PA said that it was likely broken, and there did not appear to be a deviated septum. Zimmerman only said that if there was, they would only be able to identify and correct it after the swelling went down. This does not differ from the medical report.

The PA wrote that he did not need stitches because of "well-approximated skin margins". This means that the wound was healing nicely, and a scab had started to form. Zimmerman said almost exactly the same thing - that she said he could use stitches, but she thought it was healing nicely so she didn't need to.

There doesn't have to be "no other choice". That's not how the law in Florida works. Peril of death or fear of great bodily injury. If his head was being repeatedly slammed into the sidewalk, that can meet either criteria.

If you will read my post, you will see that I was responding to the use of that language by the previous poster. I have no difficulty comprehending Florida law. Making sense of it might be another matter altogether.

Now I'm all kinds of confused. The neighbor (speaking spanish) mentioned that the guy on top had a decorated jacket. Okay, I'm going to say that's GZ because TM didn't have a decorated red and black jacket.

So if GZ is on top of him, and shoots him -- then how does TM end up on his stomach? I'm going by the testimony of the officer who said he rolled him over.

Wouldn't TM be on top, then GZ shoots, for TM to end up on his stomach?

Thanks, and my apologies if this has been asked and answered. I haven't really posted on this thread much.

MOO

Mel

I think we will learn that if Selma saw anything, it was after the shot. jmo

His PA said that it was likely broken, and there did not appear to be a deviated septum. Zimmerman only said that if there was, they would only be able to identify and correct it after the swelling went down. This does not differ from the medical report.

The PA wrote that he did not need stitches because of "well-approximated skin margins". This means that the wound was healing nicely, and a scab had started to form. Zimmerman said almost exactly the same thing - that she said he could use stitches, but she thought it was healing nicely so she didn't need to.

No that is not what he said. You may want to make it sound like that is what he said however it is not what he said. He made it sound as if he definitely needed one or two stitches told to him by not only his PA but also the EMTs. He also said that he was told his septum WAS deviated when there was no evidence that it was and that he was not told that it was. When one adds to what they were told by a medical professional it has been my experience that they do so in order to make their injuries appear more severe than they really are.

MOO

I'm not following...

I was responding to a comment about the records from TM's school (disciplinary not grades). There was a pretty big controversy about how certain things were handled by Captain Hurley and other officers assigned to the school. I have not read it all (it is extensive and much is written in "legal language") but from my scanning it seems they were concerned about the high rate of crime/arrests among their students. To "fix" this they stopped reporting incidents to the regular law enforcement channels and set up some other system (that I don't understand). It made it appear that the crime rate had dropped 60% and they were applauded and rewarded. I think it was exposed by the Miami Herald...as I said - google TM and Captain Hurley if you are interested.

Yes, back toward his vehicle. Until the police arrived.

You can't just make stuff up to fit your theory. Not one of the witnesses have said the body ended up anywhere other than where the fight was taking place. Why is it important to say GZ dragged TM's body to a different location? It's alright to make theories fit the facts, but it's not alright to make "facts" up.

I am still scratching my head about Rachel. Somebody wrote a letter and gave it to Trays mom. Rachel did not write it, the person said they were 16 years old. Rachel stated several time yesterday I believe that other people used her cell phone, in regards to text messages.
How do we know without a doubt that it was actually Rachel on the phone with Trayvon or someone else on her phone who didnt want to step forward. imo

Especially since Zimmerman has not had any issues since.

Until the Media and Ben Crump, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton etc. got involved

JMO

IMO, any time someone has assaulted a law enforcement officer it is relevant.

Think they are refering to the woman now on the witness stand who is testifying through a Spanish translator. She lived in the housing complex. She is also a graduate of an university in Columbia but does not feel comfortable testifying in English.

Oh, well in that case, it doesn't sound as though she can't speak English, she just prefers to testify in her native language, and that makes sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
And_Justice_For_All