George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
TorisMom00 3 said:
Thank you for posting the link to this report. It really showcases at least one of Zimmerman's lies.

I have transcribed what the report says to showcase this lie here.

Page 1 Plan
1. Scalp Lacerations: No sutures needed given the well-approximated skin margins. Continue to clean with soap and water daily. We discussed the red flag symptoms that would warrant imaging given the type of assault he sustained. Given the type of trauma, we discussed that it is important he be seen with his Psychologist for evaluation.

2. Broken Nose: We discussed that it is likely broken, but does not appear to have septal deviation. The swelling and black eyes are typical of this injury. I recommended that he be evaluated by ENT but he refused.

History of Present Illness:
Presents today complaining of nasal pain. Patient was involved in an altercation on 2/26. During the altercation he was assaulted, punched in the face, and shoved to the ground where his head was hit into the pavement multiple times. During the altercation, he had a weapon as he is authorized to carry a firearm and he fired at the attacker, killing him. He was evaluated by EMS and states his lacerations were cleaned. He was told that he had a broken nose and denies being taken to the hospital. He then returned to work and was told he needed a police report and medical clearance to return to work. He denies HA, change in VA, slurred speech, dizziness or gait abnormality. Admits to occasional nausea when thinking about the violence last night, but denies abdominal pain. Also complaining of left S1 joint tenderness since the event. Denies numbness/tingling or incontinence.

Now in the walk through video Zimmerman is recorded saying that his Dr told him his nose was broken, septam deviated and that he needed one or two stitches in the back of his head. The above proves this to be a lie based on the bolding I did. The blue part, done by me, shows that Zimmerman was apparently not truly concerned with his "broken nose" since he refused to do the visit with the ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat Dr).

Does anyone know of the link to the EMT or EMS report that was done on Zimmerman the night of the shooting? I have not been able to locate it on the internet. Thank you in advance.

I am coming in late today, and not sure if this has been addressed yet or asked yet (not read through thread for today).

The *BBM* caught my eye yesterday.
Seems like it should/could be important.
Does anyone know if GZ was actually seeing a Psychologist?
I have always wondered if they had done any evaluations of him.
I would think if he was seeing one it could really factor in to this case.

I do not know if the Doctor who advised him meant "His Psychologist" or "A Psychologist" though.

From Florida law:

776.041Use of force by aggressor. —The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

(1)Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or

(2)Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:

(a)Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b)In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.
----------------------

If Trayvon had Zimmerman pinned down the entire time as the last witness testified and was beating his a$$ and Zimmerman was yelling for help and none came, then use of deadly force was met by Florida law.

He didn't even have to believe he was going to die according to the law. He just had to believe he was going to suffer "great bodily harm".

And this is even if he provoked the aggression towards himself.

That is the law. Like it or not.

Well said.

If everyone that got a bloody nose and some scrapes on their head killed someone it would be a great place to live wouldn't it?

I don't know if you live in a big city or watch the news, but people get shot for less. Most people dismiss it because it's inner city or gang members.

You really think he was going to be murdered?

Yes. That's what one thinks when one's head is being repeatedly slammed into a hard surface. GZ has described the attack and his reaction in a way that IMO only someone who has experienced it could have. JMO, OMO, MOO.

Have you seen TM's hands after this battle where he punched GZ in the face 30 times? (According to GZ) TMO

Yep, saw the photos. Not much damage to them, how much would occur if TM was bashing GZ's head into the concrete? I'm not certain the broken nose came from TM, maybe the gun kicked back. MOO

I've been attacked in a similar matter and my head was beaten into a tile floor. I understand the terror when you realize the sound you're hearing is your own head hitting the floor again and again. And each time wondering if the next impact will be the one that splits your head open. Sorry to be so graphic but I'm just trying to explain why I find GZ's story believable. In hindsight, I'm really glad I didn't have a weapon to fight back because there's a good chance I would have used it due to intense fear. JMO, OMO, MOO.

Thank you for posting this.

I am listening to the trial feed at work. I will never listen to Nancy Grace again after the straight out LIES she has spoken regarding this case. IMO every single witness so far backs up GZ's story.

Here is where people disagree.

I don't think GZ wanted to either.

I agree. I don't think he wanted to kill TM. I think he reacted defensively out of overwhelming fear. JMO, OMO, MOO.

Yep, saw the photos. Not much damage to them, how much would occur if TM was bashing GZ's head into the concrete? I'm not certain the broken nose came from TM, maybe the gun kicked back. MOO

9mm handgun recoil would not bloody a nose. :twocents:

My point is the Police did not contact her. Don't you watch the First 48? :floorlaugh:

But yeah I can agree I don't like how her interview was in front of the family.

I don't think it was appropriate to have TM's family at that interview. RJ did need to have an attorney present, IMO.

I'm over 50 and I lived in Alabama and Texas as a kid and yes "cracker" is a old term...and I recall it as offensive.

I am a white person from Texas & it would not be offensive to me to be called a honkey or a cracker by a black person. Neither would being called gringo by a Hispanic. Matter of fact I have been called those names by friends of those cultures. Those words are a part of their culture & I just choose not to take offense. On the other hand some people, but not all, of those cultures take offense when whites use certain racial terms.

If everyone that got a bloody nose and some scrapes on their head killed someone it would be a great place to live wouldn't it?

Speculating here...what would have happened if GZ let TM continue smashing his head on the ground? What would have happened if TM found GZ's gun first.
If the tables were turned and GZ was the victim, would you feel the same as you do now?

I accept the injuries but I would not kill a teenager for doing it.

Oh, so if a young person is pounding you into the concrete, you are saying you would just die for them, I mean, seeing as how they are young an young people never hurt anyone?

I agree. I don't think he wanted to kill TM. I think he reacted defensively out of overwhelming fear. JMO, OMO, MOO.

Overwhelming fear. Maybe GZ should think ahead next time he goes out of his way to approach someone at night even with 911 telling him not to.
I don't feel sorry for him.

There is a lot of facts/evidence/witnesses that seemed to be dismissed. I don't make judgements on emotion, I base it off evidence and right now the evidence do not show GZ guilty of 2nd degree murder.

I have no emotional investment in the outcome of this trial, other than hoping for justice, and I disagree with your assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels