TX - Longview, WhtFem (UP 9863), 41-50, Suicide - Assumed Identity, Dec'10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unable to do a side by side at home, can anyone else do it?

I will try. I think the photo in her DL looks very similar. Same little nose.
picisto-20130705220433-847256.jpg

2021243251.jpg

Someone named Occam's Razor on the Seattle Times comments said this. I used Pacer for information after I helped the Secret Service shut down that Nigerian scammer. There is a WEALTH of information on that site; they are public records available to the public.
For some reason I haven't been able to complete my registration for websleuth, so somebody who's already a member, please post this info, because I haven't seen it anywhere:

Per PACER Bankruptcy records.

Lori Kennedy 2436 Harwood Rd. #387, Bedford TX 76021 filed Case No. 97-4011bjh13 on 02/21/97. She paid her fee in full. It was a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. The presiding Judge was Barbara J. Houser and the Trustee was Tim Truman. Her attorney was Richard L. Venable.

Her Schedules & Plan documents aren't available (this isn't unusual for so old a case. They just didn't scan in the documents).

She apparently reaffirmed all of her unsecured debts (which only totaled about $2K) and didn't list her student loan (which was nondischargeable anyway). Her major creditor was American Honda Finance which listed a secured claim of $10,501.73

Her Amended Plan was confirmed on the first try on 12/03/97. She was discharged on 07/17/01 without further modification of her Plan.

What does this tell us?

1. She apparently filed the Chapter 13 to do a "cram down" on her car, to pay it off through the trustee at the fair market value of the collateral, rather than the contract amount owed. She didn't seek discharge of her unsecured debts.

2. She apparently got her attorney all of the info he needed in a timely manner, attended the creditors meeting and continued to make her plan payments for over 4 years. This indicates someone with a lot more self discipline than most bankruptcy creditors. I think that it also indicates someone with a prior knowledge of bankruptcy laws and procedures. She filed before she graduated and b4 her S/L came due. She knew she could cram down the car and save enough money to make her S/L payments when they started.

I don't see anything else significant in the bankruptcy docs available on PACER.

I don't really see much of a resemblance to Rose Cole. Based on the one picture shown, Rose's smile/mouth is too wide.

Someone named Occam's Razor on the Seattle Times comments said this. I used Pacer for information after I helped the Secret Service shut down that Nigerian scammer. There is a WEALTH of information on that site; they are public records available to the public.

Great post! What is Pacer and have you confirmed the information? Please let Occam's Razor know that an email to the admins will go a long way to get her/him access to this site. I had problems setting up my id here too.

Great post! What is Pacer and have you confirmed the information? Please let Occam's Razor know that an email to the admins will go a long way to get her/him access to this site. I had problems setting up my id here too.

I was JUST making a similar post lol. I"m going to make a suggestion for posters (and I'll follow my own suggestion) - for those that are bringing up services, websites and books that are not universally known - can you post links for definitions/wikipedia/personal sites?

I haven't confirmed any of the information; I simply copied it from the Seattle Times comments. Payment is required for Pacer, but it's Public Access to Court Records:

http://www.pacer.gov/

I agree not from LDS or polygamist as she would have been, most probably, very familiar with babies and comfortable with them.

IMO, she had nothing to do with LDS/Joseph Smith/Brigham Young Religion/FLDS because it was gutsy of her to make a new identity for herself. Nothing to do with being familiar with babies. The LDS/Fundy polygamist wives are so submissive to their priesthood bearing husbands it is hard for them to break away from that FLDS lifestyle. IMO..Jane was way too bold to have ever been a FLDS/Mormon.

Might be, but OTOH after reading the Seattle Time's article, I am not sure that "Jane Doe" was the paranoid one.

The Ruffs have a Congressman friend who served on the House Intelligence Committee and he wanted to make sure that she was not a KGB mole so gave Jane's info/papers to Mr. Velling so he could investigate.

After she killed herself, family members had a sheriff's deputy meet them at her house to make sure it was not booby trapped.

As far as the scratch sheet found in the lock box..there were people's names on there who really do exist. Would a paranoid person take notes and use real people names? I know nothing about mental heath problems.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2021243552_janedoexml.html

IMO, all the critisims that the Ruffs had regarding her are rather mean spirited.

So what if she wanted an Easy Bake Oven..what was the context? Maybe she did not have one growing up and wanted to get one to share the fun with her daughter. So what if she took objects out of her daughter's mouth..I would too. I never got the big box of Crayons as a child and when I had kids I bought the big box for them.

From the Seattle Times: "The way Lori held her daughter, it didn’t appear she’d spent much time around babies, Blake said."

HER daughter? So what if she did not spend much time around babies? Wonder why Bake did not say OUR daughter? Might be the reporter did not quote verbatim?

And as far as the obsession to her hands, we only hear that from a pastor Denny who probably has no training as a therapist. And Blake cannot seem to speak for himself at counseling sessions as he has to have his brother translate for him.
Blake choses his family over her..moves back into his parent's house. This is normal how?

MOO:moo:

Good points, Sula. For myself, it was an authentic Tiny Tears doll, which, btw, I never got. I have since tried to get one, (as in, vintage) but imo, they're over priced so I still don't have one. But you know what? I am still looking, lol.

And if you're familiar with the movie "The Santa Clause", in which Tim Allen's (Santa Clause) ex-wife and husband had lost faith in Christmas because they didn't get what they asked for from Santa: For her, it was a Mystery Date game, and for her husband, it was an Oscar Mayer Wienie Whistle. (Cute, huh? )

Well, the point being, we all, even as adults, still have some inner child within us. And some things from our childhood, regardless of how seemingly small and insignificant, can have meaning and an emotional impact on our lives.

So if an Oscar Meyer Wienie Whistle, why not an Easy Bake Oven? :)

The restaurant 214s website mentions their "great vegetarian selections" ... Whatever that means for the area. I was thinking she would be familiar with the area at least and could have frequented the restaurant even after she was married. I believe it was early 90s that it opened.

This is the link to pacer.gov. It's a paid subscription site. Members can view court records for federal courts and state appellate court cases. It comes in very handy.

http://www.pacer.gov/

Could she have been running from one of these guys, given her interest in modeling. I know police released headshots taken by Bradford. Don't know hoe to find those to see off she's pictured.

William Richard Bradford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rodney Alcala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, as far fetched as it may seem, I suppose almost anything is possible. The Alcala article does state that 21 of the women in Alcalas photos have come forward so they were not all murder victims. And some of the photos are too sexually explicit so are not available to the public.

I am one who has a " leave no stone unturned" philosophy, though I would think Velling would have already investigated this and probably ruled it out by now. It is interesting reading, btw. What is it with these psychopaths and there obsession with photography, that's creepy in and of itself. While never progressing to the status of Serial Killer, convicted murderer Jodi Arias also was obsessed with photographing people, which in the end is what got her convicted. IMO, she was just getting started. :twocents:

Why on earth do you think there's a connection to a serial killer?

I feel like this thread is becoming ridiculous and losing any seriousness that was at one point in here. All the great information and sleuthing that had been contributed is almost diluted with the off the wall things being slung around. :(

Many many people pose in photographs for various reasons, only a tiny percentage are "models". There are a few serial killers who targeted women who posed in photographs, but the likelihood of actually encountering a serial killer is rare. RARE. It's even more rare to encounter a serial killer, figure out that they are dangerous and live to tell about it let alone go on the run because of them!

I've tried my best to give factual and vital information (or a glance within) to a possible occupation as a stripper and even her modeling - but I'm doing a lot of this :banghead: because anything factual is being overran with sensationalistic opinions that act as a turn off.

There has been so many guests in this thread who don't post but do view it, I always hope that each of these guests has something to contribute that helps makes sense of identity theft/change and even maybe decoding her notes. I just don't know that at this point anyone would want to post because it's all so out of left field it's become comical.

This is by no means to slam to anyone in particular - I went on a tirade here of opinion with no personal feelings to any poster within this thread.

I'm obviously not a mod nor this site owner, I'm also not trying to tell anyone what to post. Again, this is all my feelings on it and usually I keep this sort of stuff to myself and just quit viewing the thread - but this is a case that is kind of unique and I want to participate, I want to read the well thought out sleuthing skills of other posters. I want to read stories from those that have lived similar lives or even did similar things as LEK. I just don't know that many will post when the entire thread is so derailed in outlandish theories. Hell, I'm shocked that no one has said she is probably an E.T or something lol.

Some of the notes found in LEK's box indicate some type of connection to the modeling industry. Did she have hopes of becoming a model or was it some other connection? Idk, but both of these serial killers are known to have posed as professional photographers. There were many young women that apparently fell for Alcala's scam and let him photograph them. LE is trying to identify 142 individuals that were in his photos found in his storage locker. So far 21 have come forward, they're still alive. The scenario though not probable, is not totally off the wall either, IMO.

Was LEK's paranoia a symptom of her mental illness alone based on nothing more than an irrational fear of a perceived threat , or was there a real reason behind it that contributed to and compounded her instability? It is a mystery, I hope one day we learn the answer.

I am assuming LEK has used SS numbers to get jobs while in Texas. So the IRS will have her work history, as well as addresses and income. I know from personal experience of working on a task force that they are NOT very helpful in giving this information, and when they do it is usually "under the table" for lead purposes only. I am wondering if our investigator has this info..

My best guess is our LEK had a different name when she FIRST arrived other than BST so as not to "contaminate" her new state, only using it to get a name change. Possible she used other names that are close to that..but on work history W2 forms, that just wont work... right?

Whoa.. I seriously had no idea that Synanon was considered a cult or whatever. i know quite a few people who went to the center in CA, they are still sober and never said anything bad. their "game" was used at a treatment center I myself went to in the early 90's (in NYC not CA). I forget what it was called though, it wasn't referred to as the game. I'll have to ask my mom. It sucked though.

COME ON! Do not post information of individuals who are not named in this case! Not only is it the right thing to do, it's the polite thing to do. We are not to name her daughter either.

I have no idea why the unfortunate death of two toddlers is even being brought up here, let alone names of adults who have nothing to do with this case. Doesn't anyone think how bad it would be if THEIR OWN NAME was used in any case here and a future employer etc googled you to find something like this? i have no idea why this thread attracts this type of behavior but it's disheartening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500