Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could watch Dr. Drew without all the yelling and screaming. Certain people he has on the show make me want to gouge out my eyeballs. lol

Is the mermaid on tonight?

To calm the situation down? or keep it from escalating?

To avoid any trouble. GZ assumed TM was a "suspect/suspicious looking" so why would he want to start trouble by saying anything back? GZ, IMO was being confrontational when answering back. He could have simply avoided TM all together and walked back to his car. :twocents:

To whoever suggested I switch from HLN to Fox, thank you!!! This is 100x better.

:tyou:

A lot of people don't like Nancy Grace but is anyone seeing what is taking place on Dr Drew right now? I'm appalled to say the least by that woman who is wearing the hat.

Yes, I have. And I still assert that GZ was justified.

No doubt in my mind. Not even beyond a reasonable doubt, beyond all doubt for me.

Amen.

IMO

I've also had a concussion with a small cut on the back of my head that didn't need stitches or even a bandaid. He could very easily have had a concussion, and in fact, with those visible wounds, it is very likely.

Have you ever been a teen in a neighborhood and some guy is following you, you think you lose him and he shows up again. You are doing nothing wrong but talking on the phone headed home from 7-11, with some candy and an Arizona drink, with the All-Star game and the score on your mind. Then the guy confronts you again...I would say that I would be in fear of my life. I can't imagine the fear in Trayvon! Alone, in the dark, raining out, being hunted down, profiled, followed...

I firmly believe the GZ grabbed Trayvon, not wanting another #^&%#%$) to get away. Don't forget that RJ testified that Trayvon said GET OFF, GET OFF! If we are going to believe every word she says, we have to believe this is factual as well. Can't have it both ways.. MOO

IMO if you "lose him" he only "shows up again" if you doubled back to confront him.

I disregarded RJ's entire testimony esp. since she was rue to everybody<modsnip>

JMO

One of these jurors is the mother of eight kids. :panic: I am thinking she is NOT in a big hurry to leave the private hotel room. She might want to stretch this vacation out a bit. I would. LOL

Now *that* was funny!

So, do you put the same weight in her testimony (11:19:19 on the same Youtube) when she says TM said "Oh, s**t, *****is behind me"?
And at 1:20 she hears TM say "Why are you following me for?"
Heavy breathing man says : "Whats you doing around here?"
And at 1:22, she hears TM say "Get off, get off........."...and phone goes dead...?
Or do you believe only her testimony that TM told her he was "At" his dad's fiance's, but not the other part of her testimony?
Not snark, just wondering what you believe is credible and non-credible in her testimony.

It's kind of amazing to me that in the same breath one can dismiss an entire testimony as in-credible but have their whole opinion hinge on that person's one tiny word that she did not even initially say and could possibly just be using shortening her answer. That's too self serving for me.

To avoid any trouble. GZ assumed TM was a "suspect/suspicious looking" so why would he want to start trouble by saying anything back? GZ, IMO was being confrontational when answering back. He could have simply avoided TM all together and walked back to his car. :twocents:

This is what he was trying to do according to him and he did not get the chance to because Trayvon appeared out of nowhere.

JMO

Depends on who you believe. Zimmerman claims that words were spoken but not the same words that RJ claims were spoken. Odd to me that the words Zimmerman says were spoken come across as something that would make a person fearful and yet the words that RJ says were spoken are what would be expected from a person being followed twice by the same individual.

MOO
Ah, the important difference of perceptions. A bit like someone having a nightmare and the other watching a movie about one.

She said BY his daddy's house. I watched it again today. She actually said a few different things. One being "in the area"

I understand you see reasonable doubt all over the place. However why can you understand others see it differently. That's ok, that's what we do around here. You seem to think that at this late hour you are going to change someone's mind.

IMO, you post indicate you are the definitive authority on reasonable doubt. It ok that people disagree with you. The jury will make their decision..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read this transcript, during a prior conversation, she says that TM said he was "right by" his father's girlfriend's house. Moments later, in a subsequent conversation, TM tells her he is "at" the house and that he lost GZ.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1306/26/cnr.10.html

JEANTEL: He said he from -- I asked him where he at. He told me he at the back of his daddy fiancee house like in the area where his daddy fiancee -- by his daddy fiancee house. I said, you better keep running. He said, no, he lost him.

IMHO, it is silly to pretend that "right by," "at," and "by" mean anything other than TM had made home. If RJ is telling the truth, at least. JMO. OMO. MOO.

I have believed from the beginning it was Trayvon screaming for help. I continue to believe that. imo

Amen.. What compels me to believe this is the fact that the screaming stopped as SOON as the gun went off. This point has been argued to the moon and back, but this is what I believe and I won't change this opinion.

I read somewhere that GZ and his wife were both going to Target. When GZ saw Trayvon, he took his wife home and got his gun. Has anyone ever heard this? Truth or Rumor? tia

Never proven one way or the other.

Which means, GZ advocates say she wasn't, and TM advocates swear she was.

LOL

Yes, she does! She seems to have a lot of anger in her. She does remind me of some of the older black women I know. So much pain and anger in them.
(this is not racist -- lol...I'm black)

She called Eiglarsh a white devil...lol

One of these jurors is the mother of eight kids. :panic: I am thinking she is NOT in a big hurry to leave the private hotel room. She might want to stretch this vacation out a bit. I would. LOL

Isn't THAT the truth! My friend just had surgery and spent a few days in the hospital and that sounded like heaven to me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member