Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny that Frank Taaffe commented that it's one jury member holding them from declaring GZ not guilty. Wonder where he came up with that?

This is directed at you personally, and I can even see why you lol'd. But, to me, that is SO not funny. That's NBP speak and it is horrible and horrifying. I can't believe she/they get away with that. Disgusting, imo.

I agree with you...

White devil just makes me laugh...it's ridiculous...

IMO if you "lose him" he only "shows up again" if you doubled back to confront him.

The only one who was in pursuit was GZ, it's in his NE call along with TM running, TWICE not in pursuit. It's all there in evidence, everyone can hear it can't deny it.

Seriously, I think the only words to justify a violent response would be actual threats to do you bodily harm.

Words only when coupled with the apparent intent and ability to carry them out immediately.

jmo

I wish the Jury would put it to bed and start fresh tomorrow. They have to be mentally exhausted after deliberating for so many hours. Not good, IMO.

I agree. No good will come if verdict is announced tonight. I am very concerned about public reaction this evening. Sunday morning is safer.

I disregarded RJ's entire testimony esp. since she was rue to everybody not to mention a liar as well.

JMO

Along with other people in this case. Namely the defendant. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, do you put the same weight in her testimony (11:19:19 on the same Youtube) when she says TM said "Oh, s**t, *****is behind me"?
And at 1:20 she hears TM say "Why are you following me for?"
Heavy breathing man says : "Whats you doing around here?"
And at 1:22, she hears TM say "Get off, get off........."...and phone goes dead...?
Or do you believe only her testimony that TM told her he was "At" his dad's fiance's, but not the other part of her testimony?
Not snark, just wondering what you believe is credible and non-credible in her testimony.

Personally, I don't believe a lot of her testimony. The rest, I literally could not understand.

Additionally, I personally believe that she encouraged TM to confront GZ, possible to fight him. I believe her response in not going to police or to the funeral reflects her sense of guilt, in her having a part in his death.

MOO

If you close your eyes, the woman in the hat (Miss Ali) sounds JUST like Wanda Sykes! IMO.. Just wish she was as funny :(

I thought the same thing. I wish they wouldn't have her on, but I guess she's not the only one who is inflammatory.

You know, I swore I wasn't going to follow this trial. Especially because I had just gotten a break after the JA trial.

And yet here I am. I can't watch a movie with my husband for fear of leaving the TV. I'm sitting in my room watching Fox with iPad in my lap. On a Saturday night. With no kids as they are with my mom.

What has happened to me?? What went wrong in my life and when?? :scared:

My daughter thinks we're a cult....LOL!!!

You know, I swore I wasn't going to follow this trial. Especially because I had just gotten a break after the JA trial.

And yet here I am. I can't watch a movie with my husband for fear of leaving the TV. I'm sitting in my room watching Fox with iPad in my lap. On a Saturday night. With no kids as they are with my mom.

What has happened to me?? What went wrong in my life and when?? :scared:

You know, I remember you swearing you wouldn't watch this trial. And, no, I was not surprised at all to see you here.

For anyone wondering, the controversial "big hat" lady is: [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahrazad_Ali"]Shahrazad Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

So, do you put the same weight in her testimony (11:19:19 on the same Youtube) when she says TM said "Oh, s**t, *****is behind me"?
And at 1:20 she hears TM say "Why are you following me for?"
Heavy breathing man says : "Whats you doing around here?"
And at 1:22, she hears TM say "Get off, get off........."...and phone goes dead...?
Or do you believe only her testimony that TM told her he was "At" his dad's fiance's, but not the other part of her testimony?
Not snark, just wondering what you believe is credible and non-credible in her testimony.

I have looked at the testimony, understanding that every witness had a different perspective, as well as bias possibly fostered by political motivation or just plain fear, and I look to see where the various accounts align. And IMO, they all significantly align with GZ's version. IMO, RJ's testimony is the least reliable, but even amidst the fabrication, the little bits of truth shine out. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Just had myself a much needed chuckle. One of the commentators on CNN just called this jury the "Energizer Jury".

There is no doubt in my mind that GZ started all this and he ended it. :twocents:

Just watched the LE/Zimmerman walk through again and still have no idea how TM ended up so far away from where GZ said he was first ambushed.
GZ did say he pushed TM away after his head was bashed and during the act for LE, he walked a bit toward where TM was found,but it ends there with his story line.
More I could post about a few observation on this,but it is up to the jury now.

IMO

Those were only the "facts" GZ relayed.. No one knows what really happened. IMO

No. The trial has much evidence admitted as per the STATE. physical evidence, testimony.. A lot of which DID NOT COME AT ALL FROM GZ.

Or if he catches up to you.

And (again) how did GZ do that (while talking on the phone and checking where he was) before TM arrived back at the apartment? Next to "wannabe cop" the most pathetic argument IMO is "GZ chased down TM who is supposedly afraid and running for his life."

Wow I went to the store to get a few things and the board filled up. No matter what the outcome of this trial is I think the legislators need to rewrite this law. I think it's way to vague, and needs to be explained in a way that people will know exactly what it means.

Which law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member