Medical School Univ. of Utah,
Family Practice residency, Cooperstown, NY,
then Creighton for eleven months in pathology
then Chicago pathology
then Louisiana Psychiatry
Wonder how many residencies he finished
Wonder how he made it through medical school
and WHAT DID HE DO WITH HIS GARBAGE?

Could he have become paranoid to the point that he was afraid to put it out, thinking that LE would be trolling through it for clues? Still beggars the question as to what he was doing with it?

I was just joking, but maybe you're right. Sounds like he was being scrutinized. He
must have known it.

Not 100% sure Bassett Healthcare is only in Cooperstown, NY. He may not have lived there. A number of places to look into unsolved murders.

How does he fit the serial killer profile? Was he married? Can't wait to learn more.

I am wondering if they had planted a GPS tracking device on his car? That may explain how they were able to track his leaving home and where he was.

I am wondering if they had planted a GPS tracking device on his car? That may explain how they were able to track his leaving home and where he was.

I bet you are right. Also I bet he has been sneaky with his garbage for a long time. Too bad LE didn't look farther back in the list of those who could have held grudges. People like that have very long memories and never forgive. Things about the first suspect picture, the nose and how his cheeks puffed up could have led to him. Hindsight is 20/20.... but with revenge murders you need to look far back.

So glad they did catch him. Now what else has he been doing? I also wonder what made Indiana refuse to extend his temp license, they turned him down twice.

He must have been ready to run.. or looked like it (drunken) when they arrested him early.

Just a thought. Wouldn't you love to ask him if he read this thread? He must have laughed at us if he did. Thinking back, if he read it, was there anything dangerous
in what we said or were we just a group of people holding a vigil until he was caught?
Our second celebration will be when he meets justice. He killed three innnocent, loving adults and a beautiful child. And maybe more. I'm glad we held the vigil because
our prayers were answered. We had to wait for a long time, but today it is worth it.

Thanks, Snick, for being our heart and soul. We loved the tidbits you would throw in
that kept us interested.

On a public records website I found some womens names associated with him. Learned
my lesson about posting them, though. One other man with a different last name, too.
(a father-in-law perhaps?)

There is a rumor that an attempt was made to break into another Creighton Pathology
Doctor's home the same day that Brumback's were believed to have been killed.

.......since the task force is checking leads across the country where AG has been I wanted to mention this in case Le checks in here.

Garcia spent time in Shreveport, LA according to MSM. Shreveport is only a 5 hr drive to NOLA. I wonder if he was down there looking for work at various Universities and if he ever visited Tulane for an interview or crossed paths with this stabbing victim, Dr. Ralph Edward Newsome, during his medical career.

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/10/post_53.html

OK back on topic but I felt I would be remiss if I didn't at least mention it.

WOW!
Just want to express thankfulness that this murderer has finally been caught. OMG, yes, look into where he's been and other mysterious murders. He obviously has a very nasty, revengeful mind. Really, I'm so thankful there has finally been an arrest.

WOW!
Just want to express thankfulness that this murderer has finally been caught. OMG, yes, look into where he's been and other mysterious murders. He obviously has a very nasty, revengeful mind. Really, I'm so thankful there has finally been an arrest.

I am so thankful too Curious Me!

He is a real scary guy. He harbored resentment and rage for 7 years from the time he was fired from UC in '01 until he murdered Tom and Shirlee in '08.
And 11 years until he murdered Dr and Mrs Brumback. That's a long time to seeth and stew. If he was in Shreveport in '09 when Dr. Newsome was murdered in NOLA he should definately be looked at as a possible suspect. IMO

.......since the task force is checking leads across the country where AG has been I wanted to mention this in case Le checks in here.

Garcia spent time in Shreveport, LA according to MSM. Shreveport is only a 5 hr drive to NOLA. I wonder if he was down there looking for work at various Universities and if he ever visited Tulane for an interview or crossed paths with this stabbing victim, Dr. Ralph Edward Newsome, during his medical career.

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/10/post_53.html

OK back on topic but I felt I would be remiss if I didn't at least mention it.

Garcia was denied a medical license in Louisiana in 2008 according to the ABCNews article. The NOLA physician was killed in 2009....

Garcia was denied a medical license in Louisiana in 2008 according to the ABCNews article. The NOLA physician was killed in 2009....

Hmmm....that's interesting. (Same year as Tom and Shirlee were murdered.) Especially since he travels around alot to allegedly murder people who he perceives as 'wronging' him. Thanks meanmaryjean!

The NOLA physician's murder has always bothered me because it occured on Halloween when people would be inclined to answer the door because of festivities. I wonder if Dr Newsome was on a state licensing board or had crossed paths with Garcia at some point.

I do not find any evidence that the murdered NOLA physician was involved in medical licensing in Louisiana during that time period.

Hard to say, but I think a man who harbors enough rage to kill a child - well, I think it was not his first trip to the rodeo, KWIM?

From one of the articles, it looks like he was denied one license a month before the Hunter killings, then he was denied the Indiana license shortly before the Brumbacks were killed. Timing fits both cases- he was acutely angry at being denied licenses and took it out on the people he blamed.

It REALLY makes you wonder if there have been other, previous killings. I mean, your first murder is an innocent child who HAPPENED to be home instead of your intended victim? I find that a little hard to swallow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back