GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine TX will add a good chunk of time for the attempted murder of the policeman he shot as well.

However, gunshot wounds to the head don't typically result in mental capacity being the same as it was prior.

They can add them but he won't serve more than 40 years. The Supreme Court ruled sentencing defendants 17 and younger to life without parole as unconstitutional.
Maximum would be 40 years for all the charges he could be facing.

Not anymore.

Did you see animal control?

When I first started watching the live feed and animal control showed up I thought, "You got to be kidding." if this was about an officer who shot a dog I'm going to stop watching.

Then the one guy carried out this poor little doggie.

Oh nooooo that's too bad. :(

Dang! First, why didn't anyone send me a message and second, this really is a lot like Somer Thompson. Nursebeeme, you called it!

I tried sending you a message... Took me forever to get on Websleuths was down... I finally made it on .. Then I forgot:(

They can add them but he won't serve more than 40 years. The Supreme Court ruled sentencing defendants 17 and younger to life without parole as unconstitutional.
Maximum would be 40 years for all the charges he could be facing.

That very well may be true but does anyone here think he will do well in the big house, I see only a one way ticket.

17 year old neighbour of Alanna's that was giving the Google Map car the finger, and had the red magnum car, dreads, that was interviewed a few weeks ago (see Matou's post she just made linking the interview again) answered the door this morning with a gun, while LE was serving a warrant for his arrest in Alanna's murder.

His DNA is linked to the murder.

Tyler is shot in the head, officer from Arlington shot in groin (or leg?).

3 Shots fired

Both in critical condition/or officer is okay, not sure on status, keeps fluctuating.

Anyone have a link to the Google Map photo? or address so I can see it?

They took him to the hospital you go to if you have no insurance. Which is weird since he's in an affluent neighborhood. Maybe just best able to deal with head trauma at the time. I think he's dead. No updates on his condition in too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

John Peter Smith is the only Level 1 trauma in Fort Worth. It is actually where you WANT to go if you are shot in the head. He has the best chance of surviving being sent there.

Anyone have a link to the Google Map photo? or address so I can see it?

64428_10151607020188375_885370032_n.jpg

Saginaw News on FB posted it, too.

So how did he lure Alanna, I wonder? Did he say to her something about his dogs?

Boy, go out to run a morning's worth of errands, and all hell breaks loose. Can't I trust you guys to take care of this place when I'm not around?

I don't think his pot smoking had anything to do with this. I think he's just a freak of a person.

It's as if he went outdoors to either be on tv or to see what the detectives were doing after they got the evidence.

Such a loser and such a waste of a life.
Wondering and wanting more info~
*Mom and dad divorced?
*Dad still in life
*Problems with extended family?
*Problems at school and if so how long?
*Many friends?

I know we can't sleuth the family but I see he graduated from a private school so wondering the cost and what the parent(s) do that they can afford it. Also wondering if he has siblings or only child.
Can anyone in the area tell me if that is a good private school or just one that kids are put in when they don't fit in well with others?

MOO

I tried to find info on that school a couple of weeks ago and no luck. I cannot figure out what it is. He had so few friends for a kid that age on FB

Even though it is silly, most hgh school kids have hundreds of "friends" on FB.

I sure wonder what his story is.

The guy who killed

Somer Thompson was a bit older, but he was the same type. Smoking pot and playing video games. That killer was into child *advertiser censored* as well. I wonder if Tyler has abused other children?

This is the exact problem with stranger danger and children.

First of all, children do not have the cognitive skills to put people into categories. We as adults don't always do so well either.

He was in the neighborhood and likely seen by her often and maybe even chatted.

He was a teen. Kids love teens, although he looks pretty scary, doesn't he?

He did not come out of a vaccum. I wonder if we will ever hear his story

Boy, go out to run a morning's worth of errands, and all hell breaks loose. Can't I trust you guys to take care of this place when I'm not around?

If it helps, WS wasn't really accessible for a few hours. :)

I cannot believe all this happened while I couldn't get into Websleuths. I was unable to sign in from about 3:00 am until 12:30 pm. I kept getting a message that the server was not responding. Alllllll night long. Now, I'm finally able to get in. I obviously have a lot of catching up to do.

Frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member