IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed this:

Authorities seek sex offender

OELWEIN, Iowa — Authorities are asking the public’s help in finding an Oelwein man wanted for failing to comply with the state’s sex offender registry.

Robert Joseph Hamby, 29, is required to register because of a July 2000 conviction for assault with intent to commit sexual abuse stemming from an incident when he was 15.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/au...cle_234b1510-f303-11e2-9b83-0019bb2963f4.html

It's very strange considering when I checked a couple days ago it showed "updated as of 07/25/13" with this same address...:waitasec:

Is someone watching him that closely for his address to be updating that often? This guy gets around. If I remember correctly his preferred address was the Evansdale one when I first looked at the RSO page.

There is one important piece of info you all are missing. His step mother and father live in Readlyn which is only four miles from 7 bridges.

Squeeze, thanks for posting Elizabeth's picture with poem. OT-Casey Fredrickson's trial date for Evelyn Miller's murder has been delayed from October to May 2014. I've been trying to post a link for several days now & all it will give me is a heading on here w/ no link.

Hi 24Roses! Do you have a link for the Casey Fredrickson's trial date delay? That's bizarre to me. Is there going to be a plea deal or they trying to hold off the trial in case the death penalty passes?

There is one important piece of info you all are missing. His step mother and father live in Readlyn which is only four miles from 7 bridges.

Aha! Then technically that address should be listed too, correct? I'm assuming he visits there, maybe lives there sometimes?

Was he a friend of Lyric's cousin, Jesse James Bowser the RSO?

This dude was 21 y/o and convicted of Lascivious acts with a child age 0 - 13 apparently a year ago. He was 20 at the time of the "lascivious act with the child of a minimum of 13 y/o! He lives in Waterloo.

Is JJB CMF's alibi and vice versa?

Of note, he has 2 Waterloo addresses and he just updated his address July 3, 2013.

Someone else on CV mugshots fb was JJB's alibi the day the girl's disappeared. The man commented after JJB's mugshot was posted. The comment might still be there. You'd have to search the photos quite a ways back to read all the comments. JJB had court that day but wasn't required to be there. He was calling a friend in CV per fb from 12 until 4 as he needed a ride. From where and to where, I don't know. JJB went on to playing with fire with a 12 year old at the time, she turned 13 after he was arrested. He got a slap on the hand and was out I believe by Jan. 15th this year. Arrested in late Nov. or early Dec. 2012.

He had some communications with another person after L&L disappeared. It was a panicked person so I turned in all the info about JJB & the other guy communicating and more. JJB's fb & meetme site too. I sent it to Smock via email. Never heard a word back.

I'm back and brought home the flu bug. So, did find out that my very close family friends are real close with the junkyard rumored to be where CMF took a "running" car to be not just junked, but crushed. He will get back to me when he finds out something. I took a drive down to an address by Gilbertville, IA (see previous post that one of you mentioned) and I CAN confirm that this person has a white truck with a white topper and after watching his interview, his story does not match up with the surveillance footage of the girls on their bikes near the Collins residence at 1222 PM I believe. Has anyone informed the police about this potential POI? I hope so. Its definitely worth checking into. I am still stuck on my original theory, however I am awaiting that vital question to be answered by our family friend. Please if you haven't informed LE about the bicyclist witness, please do so immediately. Great to be back home!

I hope you feel better soon! I just heard on the news that a stomach virus is spreading rampantly throughout the country.

According to the most recent "press update" from the BHCSO - "Investigators have received witness information that a white, older model, full-size SUV-type vehicle (Chevy Suburban, Ford Bronco, or similar) was parked on or near the lake along Arbutus St on July 13th. Investigators are interested in speaking with the person (s) in this vehicle or anyone who knows who may have been or frequented Meyers Lake in a vehicle similar to that described."

A reward of over $150,000 through Cedar Valley Crime Stoppers (1-855-300-TIPS) and the FBI remains available for information in this case, or e-mail ourmissinggirls@dps.state.ia.us.

$150,000 is not chump change. The FBI is still involved. Hmmmmm!

I am in contact with the detectives tomorrow. I think this page alone will put the pieces together.

Someone else on CV mugshots fb was JJB's alibi the day the girl's disappeared. The man commented after JJB's mugshot was posted. The comment might still be there. You'd have to search the photos quite a ways back to read all the comments. JJB had court that day but wasn't required to be there. He was calling a friend in CV per fb from 12 until 4 as he needed a ride. From where and to where, I don't know. JJB went on to playing with fire with a 12 year old at the time, she turned 13 after he was arrested. He got a slap on the hand and was out I believe by Jan. 15th this year. Arrested in late Nov. or early Dec. 2012.

He had some communications with another person after L&L disappeared. It was a panicked person so I turned in all the info about JJB & the other guy communicating and more. JJB's fb & meetme site too. I sent it to Smock via email. Never heard a word back.

Interesting! If he was on the phone calling a friend from 12 to 4, the phone records should be his alibi. Hopefully, those were looked at. A shame someone could not have gotten back with you.

I believe he grew up in Readlyn. At least he lived there as a teenager.

Is cedar valley mugshots still up?? I looked recently and couldn't find it.

Rodger, I'm dying to know what you doing out....

When you post a list, do you highlight the entire article before clicking copy or just the name of the article? Someone posted directions on here a few days ago & I followed them, but it still didn't work.

Do you mean posting a link? You highlight the entire web address. Then click on your right mouse button, click copy. Go to where you want the link (in here?) -and then right click again, select paste. If I'm understanding your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member