GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw....
I do not think TH mother helped him in any way as involved in the crime and coverup.
I do not think her panties being on had any sensitive message other than capturing fluids that might leak.
I think the plastic tarp was for concealment of the body.
I think the green bag was also for fluid containment.
I think the bags taped around her head were for murder.
I think everything we know about her packaging has a logic. And zero compassion about her being loved and prior alive.
jmo

RB & red, by me.......

Green bag? I've been watching this very closely and haven't heard of a green bag. What is this about? Link?

This has been a problem that is being looked at where I live. The civil commitment of these offenders is really expensive and it is felt that at some point it will be waaaaay to expensive to continue, so they want to release some of these monsters with monitoring and bracelets. So far, no go, but I am very scared because these monsters have lawyers working on it.

<snipped>

Like someone said (typed) earlier, cheaper to dig a grave for them.

We, as a society, pay far too much for these sub humans.

<snipped>

Whether they can be rehabbed or not does not enter into to it for me. They are done, as far as I a concerned. They have destroyed another's life who will need years of therapy, probably.

Agree.

TH's cruel and vile actions took sweet AG away from this world, destroyed her family....the repercussions are too numerous to mention.

If you choose to drink and drive and hit a tree and become a paraplegic, there is no do over. If you rape someone, there is no do over.

TH cannot be fixed/rehabbed/cured.

I imagine a few select people -- close neighbors at the site she was found, their close friends in the neighborhood -- probably got wind of it pretty quickly.

But I'm thinking, by the time most of the neighborhood knew and were talking about it -- and TH saying it was Alanna -- the Gallaghers probably already knew from LE that a child had been found and that she was, in fact, Alanna -- but the neighborhood at large did not yet know the identity.

First, I live about 20 min from Saginaw and don't know anyone there or otherwise associated with this.

That said, I didn't know anything about this case until the 10pm news on July 1st where it was "breaking" that a young child, maybe 3 or 4 (this caught my attention as one of mine is this age), no sex given at the time, was found under a tarp in the street. That was about it that night; I don't even recall that a child had been reported missing even later by parents (I think I found that out the next day?). We left on vacation the next morning and I followed on my phone because we went out of state and I knew I'd never hear anything there.

I stumbled upon this website during that time and lurked for quite awhile before joining. I don't know if it was the scanner threads or other sources (Twitter?), but there were others who knew several hours before it was on July 1st, 10pm news that a child had been found.

I don't know how this relates, if at all, to the dialogue in the neighborhood.....but I know that I didn't hear a thing about this until 10pm news, and still absolutely no identification of victim other than an approximate age.

FWIW.

Gingerz, now that you mention it, I remember the very early reports saying the child was younger, maybe Alanna was small for he age?

But I don't recall it hitting WS till maybe midnight EST, when Peachy started transcribing to the main scanner thread.

Don't you wish we could see those pages!

The one that is open is so out there. I cannot imagine what a private one would be like!

I definitely would be interested in what's on it! Does that profile picture look familiar?

I agree with pretty much all of this. I'm doubting that the "unknown liquid" had anything to do with destroying DNA. I don't think Alanna was supposed to be found. Don't think she fell off a truck though. I think Holder's pacing the street and identifying Alanna were his nerves getting the better of him because something didn't go to plan. I don't think the underwear was redressing and I think the tarp was only for concealment, no deeper psychological meaning.

I am beyond confused as to how Alanna ended up on that street. I like the garbage truck theory, but it doesn't fit with the body being on the road. It does look like her body was pushed out of a vehicle. But I don't think Holder would have let that happen unless a) he wasn't in the car or b) something unexpected happened and it was urgent to get rid of the body.
I think a car had to be involved to move the body. Either there was an accomplice or Holder stole/borrowed a vehicle. If there was an accomplice, I think it was for the whole ordeal. I just can't see Holder trusting someone enough to move her body only.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bold & Red by me....

You just made me think of something, and I don't want to gross anyone out, but often our bodies do continue to "function" even after we are, technically "dead" (i.e., no brain and/or heart function):

1. your cells don't die at the immediate moment that heart/brain function stop

2. furthermore, we all have normal bacterial flora that exist, especially in our guts, that also do not die the moment that we do

3. many muscle functions are "voluntary" (require some form of control from the brain), including closing eyes (good reason to cover head), urination, and bowel movements, among others

4. because of this, there are several physical movements and other physiological functions that a corpse (sorry, Alanna) can make long after the person is most clearly dead:

* I've already noted urination and passing of feces, but a buildup of intestinal gasses from the flora still living in the intestine can cause the passage of gas

* there can still be electrical signals between the brain/spinal cord/nerves that result in muscle twitches, spasms, etc.....

* the scariest is probably when the body makes an actual vocal sound, the result of gas buildup in the upper GI tract/lungs.....on its way out it, especially if body is in rigor (begins 3-4 hrs after death), the vocal cords will be tight and more likely to vibrate (i.e., make sound) as the force of the gas passes through

These things have freaked out pathologists I've worked with; I have no doubt they would be an "unexpected" surprise to TH and/or any accomplice and may explain a hasty, panicked dump? (Assuming there was a better plan or that it wasn't intentional, of course).

Sorry if I grossed anyone out. :tmi:

Does anyone know how long it takes for computer/cell phone forensics and analysis usually takes?
Waiting is difficult.
I want to know who is accomplices are and taken off the street asap.

Please be careful about what you are linking via FB. Here are the rules:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Does anyone know how long it takes for computer/cell phone forensics and analysis usually takes?
Waiting is difficult.
I want to know who is accomplices are and taken off the street asap.

I don't.

But I googled and this came up and I found it both entertaining and enlightening.

http://computerforensicsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=983

ETA: there's a boatload of IT forensics to go through in that house if you consider all the storage devices in addition to computers, Playstations, Xbox, etc....

I don't.

But I googled and this came up and I found it both entertaining and enlightening.

http://computerforensicsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=983

ETA: there's a boatload of IT forensics to go through in that house if you consider all the storage devices in addition to computers, Playstations, Xbox, etc....

Interesting.
I hope LE/FBI would know who TH contacted that afternoon by now.
When I followed the Hailey Dunn case we all hoped computer forensics would have lead to an arrest- but nada.

Gingerzmomma, not grossed out just extra creeped out! Makes me think how depraved a person has to be to murder someone and then 'deal' with the body.......*shudder*......

My friend that lives on the same street this sweet baby was found said that the tarp was originally rolled up very tight and bound with the belt. It didn't look like the picture we have all seen where the tarp was messy. The messy tarp was the boys looking in the tarp to see what was there.

My personal opinion about TH having help from a loved one is.... the note he left for his mom tells me that she was not an accomplice before or after the fact. If he had implicated her at all in that letter she would be behind bars. MOO

Gingerzmomma, not grossed out just extra creeped out! Makes me think how depraved a person has to be to murder someone and then 'deal' with the body.......*shudder*......

I'm guessing someone(s) didn't consider much of anything after the fact. Perhaps why LE is looking for a possible accomplice in disposing the body (at the least), and potentially why her body was disposed of so haphazardly?

Just maybe he thought she was still alive? His pacing and talking was because he thought she was alive when left (and found?), and was sussing out the situation to assess if he needed to come up with a cover story?

For example, I saw Alanna get in someone's car....yada, yada, yada....?

Just a thought; nothing to back it up.

Have we considered that maybe he had a prepaid phone that he later disposed of? I can't imagine he would have but it does muddy the waters a bit.

My personal opinion about TH having help from a loved one is.... the note he left for his mom tells me that she was not an accomplice before or after the fact. If he had implicated her at all in that letter she would be behind bars. MOO

Thanks, I thought of that too then thought what if it was from another time he disappointed her and he never gave it to her. Well now, that makes it complicated then. Nah, nevermind.

One thing is they don't have to pin this crime on anyone else. They have the main perp. Enough witnesses & his history. Test should be rolling in soon but that's a lot of junk to process in childrens clothes, women's thongs, toilet paper rolls and comdoms alone. Oh not counting the cell phone records & hardrives, destroyed files...and facebook deleted posts, friends, etc...his friends are dropping him one by one. 41 last count on fb.

I feel like they have nailed down how he made it from point A to B but need the rest before making another arrest if needed. They may not need to. So they are building the case as the tests come in before adding new charges. Just babbling out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne