GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post!
Your daughter working with the civilly committed SO's....the ones who had horror stories about horrible emotional abuse as children......were the majority of them in there for rape or rape of a minor?
Not that rape isnt an awful offense to commit against anybody. I had just thought that child molesters were usually victims themselves of having been molested as a child. So I'm just trying to get some clarity.
tia

Studies I've read of polygraphed sex offenders indicate the number that actually suffered sexual abuse as children is significantly lower than once believed. I can't recall the actual stats right now. I'll look for the study later. What was interesting... The ones that did suffer sexual abuse tended to lie about it and claim it didn't happen... And the ones that weren't abused as children lied and claimed they were as a means of manipulation.

It's a "F'd" up bunch for sure!!!

I have a question.

Let's say, just for discussion sake, that TH liked to wear women's underwear. LE found some at his house. It was an XL thong.

Did he not have other female underwear? Certainly his mother had underwear, but they did not take that. For some reason, they took the thong.

LE found the DNA matched on Sat and they came on Tuesday to arrest him.

I do not think that would be enough time to get a search warrant for his phone, would it?

Could they have obtained a search warrant earlier? Can they get pics off of a phone without the phone?

Do they have someone else's phone that has pics of a kitchen chair and him in thong underwear?

Why that underwear?

It's my understanding, he gave permission for LE to search his phone during an interview.

That is an interesting question if we can distance ourselves from the implication of it.

Can LE get pics off of a phone without the phone in their hands?

I am wondering why they took the thong.

Or , did they look through the phone and find that they needed to take the thong? Do we know how many hours they were at the home?

I am still mystified by the kitchen chair.

I dont know about the phone.
I do think there were more pics than the hose though. I think they were of him in a womans thong and possibly pics of someone being tied up to the kitchen chair. But was it one particular kitchen chair? If so there must have been something in the pic that stood out.
Its possible also, during the search for Alanna's murderer another victim of TH came forward and described an abusive incident at TH home, naming the chair and womans thong underwear.
I could go on and on with what ifs......

The psychology of someone like this is very twisted. I think they do know what they do is wrong but that is buried underneath their "need" to do what they do, and they're trying to justify their actions. The fact that they know on some level that their actions are wrong is obvious by their efforts to cover them up.

I know of one person who has confessed this type of attraction to children. He is seeking counseling and it is very difficult to find.

Is there help for this when someone really is afraid of their own thoughts?

Studies I've read of polygraphed sex offenders indicate the number that actually suffered sexual abuse as children is significantly lower than once believed. I can't recall the actual stats right now. I'll look for the study later. What was interesting... The ones that did suffer sexual abuse tended to lie about it and claim it didn't happen... And the ones that weren't abused as children lied and claimed they were as a means of manipulation.

It's a "F'd" up bunch for sure!!!

You got that right!!!
I am wondering what is the percentage of child molesters that were sexually abused as children.

I know of one person who has confessed this type of attraction to children. He is seeking counseling and it is very difficult to find.

Is there help for this when someone really is afraid of their own thoughts?

I think that a person has to go into their fears to see what causes them. They have to be willing to take a look at themselves.

I think people do it with issues such as emotional eating , for instance. That can be destructive to a person.

Therapy is hard because you have to find the person as a good fit.

I have a friend who is finally going through PTSD therapy from Vietnam. His first therapist moved and the new one is not working out,

Here is info on what LE can get off of phones without a warrant.
http://www.propublica.org/special/n...he-government-can-still-get-your-digital-data

I think it sounds like they can retrieve pics without the phone in hand?

I don't think he had pics of AG on the phone he handed to LE.

The truth of the answer is NO, however if he was to upload the pics, skydrive, dropbox, iCloud etc yes they could go after those, but if one just has their pics on their phone no. I take waay tooo many pics to allow for automatically uploading them so they do not go to the cloud unless I want them there.

my oldest son is 20, a few days ago he got in a fight. the guy got one punch in, but it broke my boys jaw in three places. had emergency surgery thursday morning. hes wired shut for 6/8 weeks. even with pain meds, ice, etc, hes miserable.

i hope th is wired shut and even more miserable.

Ok. I'm going to try this for the first time. I usually am using my phone to post and I havent figured out how to cut and paste articles yet.
Www.policechiefmagazine.org/magazine/index

Of the 45 convicted child molesters interviewed 78% stated they were victims of childhood sexual abuse.
This was a 30 month study 2003 to 2005.

my oldest son is 20, a few days ago he got in a fight. the guy got one punch in, but it broke my boys jaw in three places. had emergency surgery thursday morning. hes wired shut for 6/8 weeks. even with pain meds, ice, etc, hes miserable.

So sorry to hear about your son!!!!
When my bro was 18 his jaw got broken. Wired shut for a long time! Broth and milkshakes for food! Everthing turned out ok and his jaw looks gorgeous!

So sorry to hear about your son! Prayers for fast healing!

I have a question.

Let's say, just for discussion sake, that TH liked to wear women's underwear. LE found some at his house. It was an XL thong.

Did he not have other female underwear? Certainly his mother had underwear, but they did not take that. For some reason, they took the thong.

RSBM

They did take other female clothing. Other items besides the lace thong that could be or actually are listed as women's clothing:

Item #20 - No Boundaries Brand Purple Underwear [unreadable marking on SW; purple underwear not listed as either child/adult sized or male/female clothing] Smart Sexy Brand Size XXL Pink with Black Lace Thong Underwear [item that is the current subject of this discussion]

Item #58 - Women's Clothing/underwear/Swimsuits/Jewelry [no colors, sizes, or number of items noted on SW]

RSBM

They did take other female clothing. Other items besides the lace thong that could be or actually are listed as women's clothing:

Item #20 - No Boundaries Brand Purple Underwear [unreadable marking on SW; purple underwear not listed as either child/adult sized or male/female clothing] Smart Sexy Brand Size XXL Pink with Black Lace Thong Underwear [item that is the current subject of this discussion]

Item #58 - Women's Clothing/underwear/Swimsuits/Jewelry [no colors, sizes, or number of items noted on SW]

Thanks!

I was so enthralled with the thong that I did not consider the other items listed.

Very interesting. It is so strange they identify the purple undies and the thong but not the other items.

Thanks!

I was so enthralled with the thong that I did not consider the other items listed.

Very interesting. It is so strange they identify the purple undies and the thong but not the other items.

Yep, I also thought it was interesting. And of course, me being nosy :D and everything, I'd like to know details of the other women's clothing and also the pink long sleeved shirt and some other stuff....

No Boundaries Brand...Is Wal-Mart's Brand. Does it seem like Wal-Mart always has to be connected? It does to me.

No Boundaries Brand...Is Wal-Mart's Brand. Does it seem like Wal-Mart always has to be connected? It does to me.

His No Boundaries AND Smart & Sexy undies are both Walmart brands.

Make of it what you will..... :floorlaugh:

Why so much purple? Purple was Alanna's favorite color. It's just a coincidence, right?

Where did the sexual assault and murder occur? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member