Lost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery by Robert Kolker

I never believed that Kim posted her ad's to catch the SK. Maybe a part of her was hopeing she would bump into him. But this is a girl who never even reported her sister missing. That says a lot to me.

Well, revealing her plan on national TV wasn't the best idea. But if I had lost someone close to me, there isn't much I wouldn't at least consider doing to get to the bottom of it. So I understand that.

The irony is, if there is someone with useful information that could crack this case, it is probably a prostitute. Is she not coming forward or not being listened to?

Also, again we see that these slime balls head to the Tampa/Central Florida area.

Vips is Vipul from Arronas, NY (Wasn't sure until I found a pic.) Happy sleuthing. :)

Vips is Vipul from Arronas, NY (Wasn't sure until I found a pic.) Happy sleuthing. :)

'Been sleuthing and digging for months... just end up with same ol' dirt just a few new dirt bags.

I think it might be time to give my shovel a rest.

'Been sleuthing and digging for months... just end up with same ol' dirt just a few new dirt bags.

I think it might be time to give my shovel a rest.

Sometimes you just have to step back and give yourself a break, Fredna. I took 2 months off due to frustration. Same reasons you give...just kept turning up scum without any connecting threads.

So much scum....but finally we see the back story on these so-called "friends" who "helped" (for a fee of $250 a day) MBB post her ads, "because she didn't have a computer."

Loosely, or just not as tightly, acting as a pimp might do (doing the same sort of work) and or protection (the person she calls when she goes up and when she is done)...maybe even as a driver sometimes. Of course, before there is this guy (Vips/Vipul) there is the "business manger/promoter" who gets her set up with her pics and hooks her up with Vips.

From Kolker's book, per Sarah, we find that MBB was recruiting, then struck out on her own, placing her own ads, even doing out calls...and more drugs then we have been led to believe.

Ah, and the day before she disappeared she visited her "well known" graffiti artist friend, who would take their new look pictures and...paint Sarah and MBB's faces.

We have often discussed how the clues to GB4 probably have to be in MBB's story

(My mind goes back to the creepy mural, the creepy mural guy's photos and more.)

But my mind also goes back to striking out on her own and cutting out the "middle men" (Vips and Al) From what Sarah said...Vips had a java script that could get their ads bumped to the top. When the girls came back on their own, posted their new pics and new ads...someone kept alerting on them, kept getting them pulled...and here we are right back at the beginning...

Well, revealing her plan on national TV wasn't the best idea. But if I had lost someone close to me, there isn't much I wouldn't at least consider doing to get to the bottom of it. So I understand that.

The irony is, if there is someone with useful information that could crack this case, it is probably a prostitute. Is she not coming forward or not being listened to?

Sorry, but just the way K.Overstreet was MORE than happy to whip out her photo album filled with photos of her half naked *advertiser censored* with that big ***** eatting grin she donned ever so proudly make me want to reach through the TV and smack her in the back of the head to wake her up! Is/was she serious??? You come up with a 'plan' to 'catch a serial killer' and then broadcast it across national TV. :banghead:
Aside from that, I feel she used that chance to 'advertise' her services in a not so in your face kind of way. She could have easy described the kinds of photos they would post, but that wasn't enough.... Here USA, here's some photos of me incase you were wondering. NOT necessary, completely uncalled for, and really shocking actions considering the circumstances. I was, and still am appalled! :tmi:

Disclosure: This is my opinion, whether offensive or not to some, this is how it came off to me. My 2 cents. MHO, MOO...and all that other stuff!!! Sorry to anyone who is offended!

New startup...for five years!

Makes you think you should probably google the text of every ad you think of responding to...

I found a Commack address for Vic but it's a little puzzling.

And, I thought the name associated with the 2006 ad might be of use... ???

I know the name of the artist who did the skull mural. Not sure if this is the graffiti artist mentioned in the book, though. I haven't read the book (just ordered it), so I don't really know what this graffiti artist stuff is all about. Anyone want to fill me in?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back