SIDEBAR #17- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
So- what kind of maintenance is there for the forum?? Anyone know? Everything looks the same to me.

So- what kind of maintenance is there for the forum?? Anyone know? Everything looks the same to me.

things were running very slow and we were getting system messages. Much better now I think but my computer is still a bit slow.

remember a few days ago when we couldn't get on? That should stop now.

so he'll be home for another year?

Yes. I like having him around- he's helpful and funny, too. Cleans the cat box (it's his cat, anyway), vacuums his part of the house (2 rooms and a bathroom), throws the garbage out, mows the lawn, shovels snow, and takes me food shopping in his AC car (my AC is broken in my car)- and springs for lunch sometimes. Good kid.

not much to say - kind of tired. :) Looking forward to Sneiderman tomorrow.

I'm going to bed. Frazier and Niles are calling me in a couple of minutes. :floorlaugh:
Goodnight, sis.
See you tomorrow. :seeya:

I'm here, been lurking most of the night. I'm coughing so hard my head is pounding. I'm so freaking miserable. I have to go to work tomorrow, I stayed home Friday so there's no way around it. Ugh.

Catching up on the last few days and probably going to bed shortly.

Black Kohash is supposed to help with hot flashes. HTH:seeya:

Molly, I bred my male and female twice, that's my limit. My dogs are family and I won't over breed. Below is some pictures of them both and a pup. I won't have any dog but a GSD. :)

Blade

Blade and Xena

One of their puppy's :)

Gorgeous dogs!!!!!!!! Love their look and eye. Tulessa, you are so lucky!

Don't know about ya'll, but I'm missing Juan....

[video=youtube;hic-dnps6MU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hic-dnps6MU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member