Ariel Castro: Convicted Cleveland kidnapper/rapist found dead in cell

I have so many thoughts about this. He held those girls captive and tortured them for over 10 years, but he couldn't handle less than 4 months in prison?

Michelle, Gina and Amanda are stronger than they will ever know.

1-800-waaah-waaah. Good. What a criminal coward. One less hot and a cot for taxpayers. Justice served.

There's [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221047"]another thread on this[/ame], maybe the mods can merge the two??

I have so many thoughts about this. He held those girls captive and tortured them for over 10 years, but he couldn't handle less than 4 months in prison?

men that beat on women are cowards. i had a feeling he would take his own life but was probably driven to it due to isolation and lack of control. i don't think he ever would have done so in the free world.

this frees his daughter in a sense. this frees the women from trials and they can fade into the background if they want to. this frees his children and grandchildren from his ugly shadow. but i'm sure there's going to be some sort of Stockholm type feelings that will make this death complicated in all of their hearts and minds. it's great to know they have one another in this, along with therapy and the community - may the healing truly begin.

they are now all free from ever seeing him again in person.

Maybe he was so filled with remorse that he could no longer live with himself? Yeah, probably not. It was probably the knowledge that he'd never be a free man again that did him in. I wonder who will pay for his funeral.

I guess he couldn't take imprisonment...the very same thing he
did to those poor girl for 10 and more years, he couldn't do
himself.
He is simply an evil coward!
^i^

I don't know why these always surprise me... :waitasec:

My thoughts exactly.

And it's a good day. No, a great day.

He is a coward.

Thinking of all his victim and their families. And also thinking of his family who had no involvement and were good people. I am not in the slightest surprised, I didn't believe he would cope in prison once caught and convicted of his heinous crimes. JMO

Good he saved the state a lot of money. There's a special place for evil ones like this who hurt innocents. Such a hypocrite, being locked up forever was too much for him, but he didn't give a care about the little girls he had locked up. The world is a better place without him in it.

So the weak couldn't stand being locked up for a few months, yet his victims endured decades of it!!! Goes to show how truly gutless these controlling people are. He should of had to endure all the pain he caused to others.

My only - and I mean only - reservation with his death is if he had information on other victims that will never be known. He was a violent, abusive, sadistic psychopath for most of his life. I am 100% without-a-single-doubt positive that Michelle Knight in 2002 was not his first kidnapping.

I maybe awake but I won't be losing any sleep over Ariel Castro.

My only - and I mean only - reservation with his death is if he had information on other victims that will never be known. He was a violent, abusive, sadistic psychopath for most of his life. I am 100% without-a-single-doubt positive that Michelle Knight in 2002 was not his first kidnapping.

I hope you're wrong Maybe he left a note.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back