NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
was it ever determined if there is a life ins policy on him?

Wonder what the train schedule was for that day leaving out of DP. Were there trains departing in that timeframe? I'm sure there was.

Drib--- at the very beginning I wondered (oh these many threads ago-lol) if he got on a train heading to one destination and wound up elsewhere b/c trains being rerouted for track work or what have you-----I am pretty sure we can get it on line--or at least close to it. I'd think at that time of day trains would be running every hour east and west.
And again--- what about MTA police?????? See them alot at the train stations

For starters, would a blog work? A lot of the info is in the public domain. Maybe it will catch the attention of a investigative reporter for a major network.

Thing is this might not be so important! What if this turns out to be nothing not than a man that left home?
There is a little girl in Georgia taken out of her home last night maybe the efforts are better used elsewhere.jmo

maybe wallet that he left had old stuff in it??? Out dated credit cards etc-----we dont know if it was empty or what it had in it--drivers' license, union card, debit card, credit card, gas card, store frequent buyer cards, recepits for gas, Home Depot, CVS, Walgreens, medical insurance, library card, registration for THE CAR (jazz hands, glitter)-sorry could not resist that

yanno I don't carry stuff in my purse I can't replace. and a license is easily replaceable...and CC. he could also be out of the country and not care about whats going on here....maybe he took his pension out and maybe he had money stashed...but he's gone and I don't think he's coming back ....maybe call and say sorry but that's it. and now we are left with no new info.... just recycled tweaked bits .....and also he could have changed his name....use a sloppy sig most people wouldn't notce

Thing is this might not be so important! What if this turns out to be nothing not than a man that left home?
There is a little girl in Georgia taken out of her home last night maybe the efforts are better used elsewhere.jmo

I could be terribly wrong, but my instinct tells me that this man needs and deserves justice!

Drib--- at the very beginning I wondered (oh these many threads ago-lol) if he got on a train heading to one destination and wound up elsewhere b/c trains being rerouted for track work or what have you-----I am pretty sure we can get it on line--or at least close to it. I'd think at that time of day trains would be running every hour east and west.
And again--- what about MTA police?????? See them alot at the train stations
The Deer Park station is on the Ronkonkoma branch of the LIRR. It goes as far East as Greenport and heading west, you would then change at Hicksville. Going west you can go all the way to the city.

I have never seen MTA police at a station other than Jamaica or Penn Station(NYC)

There should have been a westbound train at 3:28, then next one was at 4:27
Eastbound trains ...if you wanted to get all the way out to Greenport the first train was at 6:29. Trains to Ronkonkoma were 3:21, 4:07, 4:18

One thing you do see plenty of at LIRR train stations are taxis. They usually park very close to the ticket office. If RMs car was found where they're saying, it should have been very close to the taxi parking. Wonder if taxi drivers have been shown the flyer and asked did you see anything.

The Deer Park station is on the Ronkonkoma branch of the LIRR. It goes as far East as Greenport and heading west, you would then change at Hicksville. Going west you can go all the way to the city.

I have never seen MTA police at a station other than Jamaica or Penn Station(NYC)

Eastbound trains ...if you wanted to get all the way out to Greenport the first train was at 6:29. Trains to Ronkonkoma were 3:21, 4:07, 4:18

One thing you do see plenty of at LIRR train stations are taxis. They usually park very close to the ticket office. If RMs car was found where they're saying, it should have been very close to the taxi parking. Wonder if taxi drivers have been shown the flyer and asked did you see anything.

BBM :bow:

Yes, like the starving people in Africa (only kidding). I don't think I'm in the position to help much in either case, but this case has some intrigue.

yanno I don't carry stuff in my purse I can't replace. and a license is easily replaceable...and CC. he could also be out of the country and not care about whats going on here....maybe he took his pension out and maybe he had money stashed...but he's gone and I don't think he's coming back ....maybe call and say sorry but that's it. and now we are left with no new info.... just recycled tweaked bits .....and also he could have changed his name....use a sloppy sig most people wouldn't notce

IMO, I doubt he is in another country. His passport was found in the home. I don't think he can get a replacement license without some proof of identity—like a passport.

Yes the taxicabs were given a flyer.

There is a train from PennStation that arrives in Deer Park at 3:21.
RM drives to station, parks at a spot up front because on a Friday in the summer, those lots clear out earlier than usual. He is there to meet someone that is arriving on that train coming in at 3:21. They get in that person's car and drive off into the sunset.

I could be terribly wrong, but my instinct tells me that this man needs and deserves justice!

Hey I agree if something criminal happened but nothing leans that way does it?
All we are doing is guessing there are no leads to follow he was here now he's gone . I do t think k the cops are even looking for him.

Hey I agree if something criminal happened but nothing leans that way does it?
All we are doing is guessing there are no leads to follow he was here now he's gone . I do t think k the cops are even looking for him.

BBM
That intrigues me!
I feel someone doesn't wants cops looking for him.
Flyers and prayers are enough!
:silenced:

maybe wallet that he left had old stuff in it??? Out dated credit cards etc-----we dont know if it was empty or what it had in it--drivers' license, union card, debit card, credit card, gas card, store frequent buyer cards, recepits for gas, Home Depot, CVS, Walgreens, medical insurance, library card, registration for THE CAR (jazz hands, glitter)-sorry could not resist that

A Wallet might just be a Wallet; I did not consider that he may have had another wallet with all the important stuff in it. Was his license in there, his union card, his ATM card, his kid's pictures? WE NEED MORE INFORMATION!!!!

BBM
That intrigues me!

Cops ask too many questions. If they think he left, they stay away. So make it look like he left, without a doubt. Darn it about that car seat not being pushed back - would have been the perfect crime. It is what keeps me hanging on - I would be the first to say he left if it looked like he drove the car and left it there. This one reeks of someone being paid to kill Mr. Mayer. I hope I am wrong. He needs justice.

BBM
That intrigues me!

But why report him missing?

She thought he would come running right home and thisngs would go back to normal'?

A Wallet might just be a Wallet; I did not consider that he may have had another wallet with all the important stuff in it. Was his license in there, his union card, his ATM card, his kid's pictures? WE NEED MORE INFORMATION!!!!

Lol good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member