Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

WSB Radio ‏@wsbradio 2m
BREAKING NEWS: WSB Richard Sangster reports the mother of kidnapping victim Ayvani Perez was arrested in 2012 on drug trafficking charges.
https://twitter.com/wsbradio

Sounds more and more like this family was targeted. They may have owed on a debt. Those kidnappers were probably sent to collect the debt. You can't pay, they take your children. Just my opinion.

Not saying this is a case of credit card debt. Just using this as an example. Credit card companies try to scare people with this tactic of threatening to take your child, your house, your car, or any personal belongings because they think it will scare people into paying their debts.

floridamomma, actually serial killer GMH was in Tally, FL and murdered Cheryl Hodges Dunlap on 12/01/2007; one month before Meredith's abduction on 01/01/2008. It was silenced due to the Christmas Holiday season and FSU/Bundy, imo, The Leon County Sheriff Campbell denied that there was an active serial killer in Tally's midst..

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/nohead.asp

E-mail claims that several homicides in the Florida/Georgia area are all the work of a single serial killer who dismembers his victims.

Snopes: 'UNDETERMINED'
yes, i remember...she was taken from wakulla county, i think her body was found in leon. (all south of tally...)

eta, i edited my other post saying it might have been late the previous year...

Video at link

FBI Joins Search for Abducted Teen Ayvani Hope Perez

Sept. 18, 2013
Investigators have fanned out across Georgia with police checkpoints and helicopters searching for a 14-year-old girl who was abducted from her home by two armed intruders.

The girl's aunt, Suky Guerrero, told ABC News affiliate WSB-TV that the family was attempting to put enough money together to pay a ransom. Police have denied the claim that a ransom has been demanded by the suspects.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-joins-search-abducted-teen-ayvani-hope-perez/story?id=20288628

Our local NBC News station just reported that the kidnappers upped the ransom demand to $100,000. The reporter also said that the father isn't in town yet? Police are not confirming the ransom demand. I am incredibly frustrated with the reporting in this case. NOTHING seems consistent.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article...gil-for-missing-14-year-old-Ayvani-Hope-Perez

What...the...heck. Did they realize $10,000 was nothing?

I almost feel like, "Someone wake me up when this case make sense."

We do believe the young lady is in harm's way. We are actively and diligently investigating this situation to make sure she is returned safely," Clayton County Police Lt. Marc Richards said.
Police say they're looking for a grey Dodge which they believe the intruders were driving when they fled the scene. Police late Tuesday morning released sketches of the two suspects and the FBI has joined in the search.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-joins-search-abducted-teen-ayvani-hope-perez/story?id=20288628

yes, i remember...she was taken from wakulla county, i think her body was found in leon. (all south of tally...)

Yes, floridamomma, Leon Sinks...Cheryl Dunlap was an FSU nurse. No coincidence, imo. GMH, who is on FL's death row, was an emulator/hybrid serial killer.

Just heard another irony on the NBC Today video. Ayvani HOPE Perez's poodle was named Ella. Meredith HOPE Emerson's black lab rescue puppy, which survived the ordeal, was also named Ella. Ella, now lives with Meredith's parents in CO and weighs 70+ lbs..

I've had my suspicions about the moving. As someone who is familiar with the areas, I know many people rent in the area and could simply be moving with a lease ending. However, there are many homes in the area for rent, and I would not move my family from the area she was previously in to Clayton County. Perhaps the new information that WSB Radio reported this morning could tie into reasons behind the moving?

Yes, floridamomma, Leon Sinks...Cheryl Dunlap was an FSU nurse. No coincidence, imo. GMH, who is on FL's death row, was an emulator/hybrid serial killer.

Just heard another irony on the NBC Today video. Ayvani HOPE Perez's poodle was named Ella. Meredith HOPE Emerson's black lab rescue puppy, which survived the ordeal, was also named Ella. Ella, now lives with Meredith's parents in CO and weighs 70+ lbs..

i didn't think there was any coincidence... just commenting on another comment.

this is in line with what a little birdie said yesterday.
still hoping this young lady makes it back home to her loved ones.

Lord have mercy. This case has managed to get stranger since I went to bed seven hours ago. Ransom amount changed, and now this (which, hopefully, has nothing to do with anything).

I thought that I had read that her father had managed to gather up the $10k that was originally (reportedly) demanded, and that he was on his way here from Texas. So, now what? Getting your hands on 100k in cash... it seriously seems like something from a movie. Where do you even begin?

Hoping that Ayvani is found safe today.

Jewelry and guns are valuable and small. I know guns aren't THAT small, but they're smaller than TV sets. In a city, people are more likely to have pistols for self defense as opposed to rifles for hunting (ETA: I know this isn't always the case). Pistols are small(ish). So, I don't really find the demand for jewelry and guns to be odd at all... they're just valuable objects for criminals.

Cell phones CAN be valuable, but many TV shows and movies have shown the cops using the phone to find people. This includes even comedies, so the criminals would have a high chance of knowing about that.

Speaking of comedies.. those sketches remind me of the "kidnappers" in Malibu's Most Wanted. But, angrier looking. Might just be a coincidence.
Seems like if there were guns in the home...

Mom would have been using one when the break in occurred...

JMO

I don't think they really want the money imo...

I don't understand why the family is saying a ransom was demanded, yet the police are denying it. :waitasec:

I'm curious. Why would you say that? Not being argumentative, just would like to hear your thoughts behind that statement.

Doubt it will do any good but:
Clayton County Sheriff's Office (Facebook-GA)

"Why has there not been a press conference/update in Ayvani HOPE Perez's abduction"?.. Media Management is critical in abduction investigations. The American public is a very valuable investigative resource to squander...
2 hours ago ·

Clayton County Sheriff's Office: MR *****, thank you for your comment. We are deeply concerned for the safe return of ms. Perez. All local authorities are working in connection with the Clayton County Police Department.
4 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

***** Thanx for your reply Clayton County Sheriff's Office. Why has there not been a press conference/update in Ayvani Hope Perez's abduction?

I know what you mean, and I don't know why I think that. It's so hard to REALLY know what's going on here. It doesn't help that just two nights ago I read the story of Israel Keyes who asked for ransom (and got it) for one of his victims who was already dead anyway.

I don't understand why the family is saying a ransom was demanded, yet the police are denying it. :waitasec:

I know.. right????

I *swear* when I read the ajc article this morning it said something about an anonymous LE source confirmed the ransom but when I checked again it is not there? Idk.. maybe I read it somewhere else.

How strange!

This case sure has taken a bizarre turn!

Arianne, I hear ya about IK (re: ransom). Didn't IK also do that with SK iirc?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back