Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

No new info? :banghead:

Please let this end soon!! Going to sleep now, hopefully there will be something when I wake up! :please:

(BTW - I found my mom's account! Let's not talk about it here though, I have left a visitor message on my username page with the info if you would like to see. Just click my name to get there! Thank you all!)

Fred Blankenship (@fredblankenship) tweeted at 4:31 AM on Wed, Sep 18, 2013:
The search is still on for a 14 year old missing girl from Clayton County. We have the latest details on the ch 2 right now. #wsbtv

Family: Ransom demand made in case of kidnapped Clayton County girl

A Clayton County teenager remained missing early Wednesday, more than 24 hours after being kidnapped by armed men who barged into her family’s home.
When the two masked gunmen burst into the Ellenwood home early Tuesday, the mother tried unsuccessfully to hide her two teenage children to protect them.
Now she and other family members are trying to raise a $10,000 ransom to give the men who kidnapped her youngest, 14-year-old Ayvani Hope Perez, after their demand for cash and jewelry went unmet in the robbery attempt.

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/news/police-14-year-old-girl-kidnapped-from-clayton-cou/nZysT/?ecmp=wsbam_social_twitter_201312058064

The Examiner copies things from all over the internet. It is not considered MSM on WS- and the AJC is.

LE in Atlanta counties are a whole different breed. I'll wait for information from the GBI.

Yep, momrids6, how many missing persons and stranger abductions investigations have we at Websleuths covered over the years? Now ask yourself; how many of these cases passed the 30 hour mark without a press conference, or for that matter; without a designated PIO?

Media management by a Law Enforcement Agency during a crisis is imperative for a successful outcome, and is a very good barometer of their professionalism and effectiveness in most cases, imo..

WSB2 reported that there has been over 1 million shares of Ayvani HOPE Perez's Levi Call/Amber Alert flyer on facebook/twitter, etc..

"Just When The Caterpillar Thought The World Was Over, She Became A Butterfly" -- Michelle Knight (Cleveland, OH 3

Wow! I'm just now hearing of this case. It doesn't seem real, seems like something from a movie instead :( I can't imagine how frightened this young lady would be right now. Praying for her safety and release ASAP!!

Lava, if you can remember any case which particularly interested her maybe it could jog someone's memory. Maybe something that happened close to home ir or if she was interested in an old case etc. You might start a thread "downstairs" (Private Forums), to see if someone remembers her.

It is just so strange to ask for only 10k, for a young girl whose name and picture is all over the media (at least in ATL). It makes no sense. $5k each, when their composite pics are out there, pics of her are out there?

It just doesn't make sense to me. These two guys are going to put themselves out there for that small amount? After those detailed drawings of them were let out? Those are some super reasonably-priced kidnappers, IMO.

Ransom is stupid in the first place. These guys won't win any points for being smart!

I am holding out hope that taking the girl was an afterthought; maybe one of them decided to take her and the other had to go along. If she has been talking to one of them, maybe she convinced them that there was no way her parents could get more than 10,000, which is better than nothing.

I hope one of these guys slips up or decides he is out and gives her a chance to escape or attract someone's attention.

The one with the braids reminds me of the sketch of the person who robbed a Layne Bryant store and shot all of the staff and customers in the back room. Was it in Ohio, 2007? He was never caught.

MOO

Ransom is stupid in the first place. These guys won't win any points for being smart!

I am holding out hope that taking the girl was an afterthought; maybe one of them decided to take her and the other had to go along. If she has been talking to one of them, maybe she convinced them that there was no way her parents could get more than 10,000, which is better than nothing.

I hope one of these guys slips up or decides he is out and gives her a chance to escape or attract someone's attention.

The one with the braids reminds me of the sketch of the person who robbed a Layne Bryant store and shot all of the staff and customers in the back room. Was it in Ohio, 2007? He was never caught.

MOO

'Chicago'..

http://wgntv.com/2013/02/01/lane-bryant-murders-5-years-later/

Lane Bryant Murders: 5 years later

WSB Radio, local Atlanta station, just reported on mom's past criminal record/jail time. Did any other locals hear that? Frantically searching for something in writing..…

WSB Radio ‏@wsbradio 2m
BREAKING NEWS: WSB Richard Sangster reports the mother of kidnapping victim Ayvani Perez was arrested in 2012 on drug trafficking charges.
https://twitter.com/wsbradio

Our local NBC News station just reported that the kidnappers upped the ransom demand to $100,000. The reporter also said that the father isn't in town yet? Police are not confirming the ransom demand. I am incredibly frustrated with the reporting in this case. NOTHING seems consistent.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article...gil-for-missing-14-year-old-Ayvani-Hope-Perez

Ironically, as I was reading your post about the reporting in this case, Fox News was reporting the $10,000.00 ransom demand amount.. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newworldroofing
Back