GUILTY NY - Driver pulled from SUV, viciously beaten by bikers, Manhattan, 29 Sept 2013

OMG they tried to pull his wife and baby out? Thank goodness that man was there to help. Love the pic of him with his arms out holding them off, he looks like a bad *advertiser censored*. Okay am I the only one thinking that his cover is blown as an undercover police officer? Might the big huge letters proclaiming UNDERCOVER POLICE OFFICER during his interview with Anderson Cooper give it away?

Omg I didnt know they tried to pull the baby and his wife out the car! This seriously needs to be dealt with with a heavy hand.
I didn't think I could be anymore angry/shocked with this whole thing.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Tori right? I just rolled my eyes when I saw the presser. Not surprised.

Bad Gloria!

If Mieses was trying to do the right thing and help, I do really feel for him, but he had to know who he was hanging out with, right? If you do all kinds of unsafe, illegal stuff on the road with a group of guys, something dangerous could happen. It wasn't the SUV guy's fault.

Now if Mieses and Gloria wanted to take on the guys who attacked the SUV as the ones to blame that he got run over, I could see that. I think he shares responsibility with them, but it is mainly their fault -- the guys who acted like a pack of wild animals about the bump-up :( That's why the SUV driver had to get the h*ll out of there so dangerously. He should blame his pals for inciting everything.

Bad Gloria!

If Mieses was trying to do the right thing and help, I do really feel for him, but he had to know who he was hanging out with, right? If you do all kinds of unsafe, illegal stuff on the road with a group of guys, something dangerous could happen. It wasn't the SUV guy's fault.

Now if Mieses and Gloria wanted to take on the guys who attacked the SUV as the ones to blame that he got run over, I could see that. I think he shares responsibility with them, but it is mainly their fault -- the guys who acted like a pack of wild animals about the bump-up :( That's why the SUV driver had to get the h*ll out of there so dangerously. He should blame his pals for inciting everything.

BBM I don't buy Mieses story one bit. His wife claims he was trying to help an injured rider. What injured rider is he talking about? At that point there were no injured riders! The biker that deliberately slowed down in front of the SUV was just clipped, not injured. Maybe the poor guy was glancing in fear at the mob of bikers surrounding his family and wasn't expecting a biker to pull in front of him and quickly slow down? The bikers were jumping off their bikes to surround and terrorize the SUV because he had clipped the biker.The panicked SUV driver drove away. He didn't swerve to deliberately run over anyone, he drove straight forward. How is it his fault that a was so close to his rear tire that he ran over him? I doubt he even saw him. He was just trying to protect his family. IMO Mieses was one of the many bikers surrounding the SUV with intent to terrorize and assault the family.

So the window smasher turned himself in as posted previously, and it turns out he is actually a nice young man who has never been in trouble with the law. Just kidding!!!!! :floorlaugh: Of course he has a lengthy violent criminal record!

http://www.metro.us/boston/news/201...in-west-side-highway-biker-gang-assault/feed/

Police said their suspect is Reginald Chance, 38, who they said has a lengthy arrest record, including charges of selling drugs, weapons possession, and two robberies involving serious injuries.

This sounds a lot more like roid rage than road rage to me. Every one of the helmeted knife-weilding thugs in that pack of jackals should be tested to see how close they come to matching Lance Armstrong's doping standards. When the driver stopped to assess the damage, giving time for the jackals to get the info and go, instead of leaving, the biker wannabees got out their knives. They were close enough to the SUV to see the mother and her baby. So, did the little innocent cops/dealers/pushers/corrections officers think that they were doing something minor when they were endangering the mother's and baby's lives? What else did the jackals think they were doing as they slashed the SUV's tires to ribbons and pounded on the windows with their helmets? When the driver was attacked with knives and clubs (ie helmets) by friends of the agent provocateur that braked short in front of him, he had to protect his family. Of course he drove away.,

BTW, Ms. Allred, juries will know that a guy acting in concert to pull a staged collision scam is hardly an innocent. He and his jackal friends followed the insurance fraud scenario and picked an expensive looking car as their target. One of the group short braked in front of the SUV, forcing a collision so he could fake an injury. JMO Then things escalated beyond their control. I think the family of Allred's client saw the word "executive" in the beating victim's description and than saw dollar signs. Allred's client was so innocent, that he willingly associated with a group of jackals who were close to murdering a young mother and her baby on the streets of New York. Sure sounds innocent to me.

Going from dancing with the bikes performers to simulating Viking berserkers is a fair leap. Roid rage, IMO, or rather, the doping that brings it on could be one of the factors in making that leap a very small one.

These opinions are my own. If I've broken the rules, mods please snip as much as you like.

Oh and I hope this guy considers carrying a gun from now on. They are lucky he wasn't carrying that day.
I can tell you without any doubt that if it was me and they were trying to attack my kids I would have shot them without a second thought.

I don't believe that guy was trying to help either,my bs detector is off the chart :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

omg what? he did an interview?!?!?!?!?!?!

before i was thinking okay, lets give him a chance, we dont know how deep under he was, we dont know his mission, he cant just break cover.. BUT GIVES AND INTERVIEW!!!! fire his *advertiser censored* now! and charge him with the others

He didn't turn himself in until Wednesday and the expert on CNN just now said he was obligated to notify his superiors by the next day. This expert also said he was expected to notify police, call 911 and that he may be charged. Sorry didn't get what his name and title was....on CNN this morning around 8am.

Any respect I may have had for Gloria Allred has now gone flying out the window.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Biker-Run-Over-SUV-Dispute-Hires-Gloria-Allred-226259711.html

The term "media *advertiser censored*" comes to mind. :rolleyes: Good luck with that Gloria. :rolleyes:

Not just one cop, but 5 off duty cops were there as bike riders. Also there were off duty corrections officers there too.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=9274018

The local news here in DC just said one of the cycle drivers that chased the SUV was an off-duty NYPD.

Hmmm... While I am shocked at seeing this, :eek: I can't help but wonder if this is in fact why they have never been caught or arrested. It would also explain why they have no fear. Ya know, the good 'ole boys club will protect their own. I hope a very thorough investigation is done. NYPD should be ashamed! :gavel:

"Allred refused to comment on the fact that Mieses hasn't had a valid driver's license or permit in the state of Massachusetts since 1999. She said it was irrelevant to the case because he wasn't on his motorcycle when he was run over by the SUV."

Right Gloria. The fact that this "great father" was driving without a valid driver's license has nothing to do with the fact that he was run over when the driver of the SUV tried to flee to protect himself and his family. Of course if this "great father" had been obeying the laws he wouldn't have been on the freeway in the first place now would he?!?! Of course his criminal history and the lack of a valid driver's license has a bearing on this case. Gloria must be tired of being a lawyer and this is her planned last case as I can't see to many people that are going to want to hire her after this.

"They are not gang members. They are not thugs," Mejia said. "They are FedEx drivers, plumbers, military reservists, musicians. They are fathers and brothers and sons, and sisters and mothers."

She also said Mieses didn't know any of the people he was riding with on Sunday aside from one friend who traveled to New York with him."

Ok, so which is it? Either her common law husband knew the people he was riding with or he didn't. Can't have it both ways here. And isn't it odd how she doesn't list drug dealer as one of the occupations seeing how her own man had been arrested and convicted of just that?

Sorry but this case ticks me off a lot. It irritates the crap out of me to see people try to excuse away the complete lack of respect this group of bikers have for other people. Not to mention the fact that this group of bikers broke numerous laws and recorded them breaking those laws for all to see.

MOO

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...maing-grid7|maing7|dl26|sec1_lnk3&pLid=387035

"Allred refused to comment on the fact that Mieses hasn't had a valid driver's license or permit in the state of Massachusetts since 1999. She said it was irrelevant to the case because he wasn't on his motorcycle when he was run over by the SUV."

Right Gloria. The fact that this "great father" was driving without a valid driver's license has nothing to do with the fact that he was run over when the driver of the SUV tried to flee to protect himself and his family. Of course if this "great father" had been obeying the laws he wouldn't have been on the freeway in the first place now would he?!?! Of course his criminal history and the lack of a valid driver's license has a bearing on this case. Gloria must be tired of being a lawyer and this is her planned last case as I can't see to many people that are going to want to hire her after this.

"They are not gang members. They are not thugs," Mejia said. "They are FedEx drivers, plumbers, military reservists, musicians. They are fathers and brothers and sons, and sisters and mothers."

She also said Mieses didn't know any of the people he was riding with on Sunday aside from one friend who traveled to New York with him."

Ok, so which is it? Either her common law husband knew the people he was riding with or he didn't. Can't have it both ways here. And isn't it odd how she doesn't list drug dealer as one of the occupations seeing how her own man had been arrested and convicted of just that?

Sorry but this case ticks me off a lot. It irritates the crap out of me to see people try to excuse away the complete lack of respect this group of bikers have for other people. Not to mention the fact that this group of bikers broke numerous laws and recorded them breaking those laws for all to see.

MOO

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...maing-grid7|maing7|dl26|sec1_lnk3&pLid=387035

Ditto!

Clearly this isn't the first time they have acted in this way. It may be the first time something serious has happened. So of all those rides they were doing and acting like thugs - Something happens, and it is just supposed to be easily explained away. I don't think so.

I just hope LE got all of the videos of these geniuses before they were taken down. Hopefully LE is who shut them down.

Gloria makes me :puke:

"Cruz was the man who slowed down in front of the SUV initially, blocking its path on the Henry Hudson Parkway.

Cruz, 23, suffered back injuries and was charged with reckless endangerment, endangering the welfare of a child, and menacing."

So Cruz is claiming back injuries now. Boo freaking hoo. Perhaps he should not have pulled in front of the SUV and stopped short causing the SUV to bump his rear tire.

I also don't understand why Edwards has been allowed to go free when he clearly was banging his hands, fists and arms on the back window where the 2 year old child was. There is no way in hell Edwards was trying to get the other man to stop slamming his helmet into the drivers window as he has claimed before.

MOO

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/305...z-turn-themselves-in-after-bikers-attack-suv/

I don't know what this lawyer thinks she's going to pull with the case, but I can't imagine a successful outcome for her. This has me so ticked off, I will stand on my rooftop and scream. From what I have read so far, it appears that the majority, in fact a high percent, feel the same way I do.

So does the lawyer think she can get a jury of the 1% to win a case?

I can see a bunch of riders hearing about this event and deciding to participate. But once you see the reckless illegal activity that is going on, you don't play follow the leader and jump off the bridge, you drop out and go home. This especially applies to anyone in a LE position.

Maybe she is trying to get back on the good side of nypd for some reason, idk.

"Cruz was the man who slowed down in front of the SUV initially, blocking its path on the Henry Hudson Parkway.

Cruz, 23, suffered back injuries and was charged with reckless endangerment, endangering the welfare of a child, and menacing."

So Cruz is claiming back injuries now. Boo freaking hoo. Perhaps he should not have pulled in front of the SUV and stopped short causing the SUV to bump his rear tire.

I also don't understand why Edwards has been allowed to go free when he clearly was banging his hands, fists and arms on the back window where the 2 year old child was. There is no way in hell Edwards was trying to get the other man to stop slamming his helmet into the drivers window as he has claimed before.

MOO

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/305...z-turn-themselves-in-after-bikers-attack-suv/

All I can say is there better be more charges coming. I'm starting to get really ticked off at LE. They rode a lot of miles and harassed a lot of people, with no LE in sight. This stinks and may have been preventable.

Next event, they should put up a road block (across the entire highway, grass and all) if anyone gets around it they will be met with a crap load of spike strips. I guess this would be to cruel though. :banghead:

I don't know what this lawyer thinks she's going to pull with the case, but I can't imagine a successful outcome for her. This has me so ticked off, I will stand on my rooftop and scream. From what I have read so far, it appears that the majority, in fact a high percent, feel the same way I do.

So does the lawyer think she can get a jury of the 1% to win a case?

I can see a bunch of riders hearing about this event and deciding to participate. But once you see the reckless illegal activity that is going on, you don't play follow the leader and jump off the bridge, you drop out and go home. This especially applies to anyone in a LE position.

Hell no. She probably doesn't want it to go that far, she usually likes to go for a "settlement" without ever actually going to court! :rolleyes:

I find it interesting that even the Hell's Angels are proclaiming their disgust.

All I can say is there better be more charges coming. I'm starting to get really ticked off at LE. They rode a lot of miles and harassed a lot of people, with no LE in sight. This stinks and may have been preventable.

Next event, they should put up a road block (across the entire highway, grass and all) if anyone gets around it they will be met with a crap load of spike strips. I guess this would be to cruel though. :banghead:

Now we know why! They were part of it!

So there was an undercover narcotics officer riding with them that didn't want to intervene and blow his cover, right? How in the world does stepping up and stopping an innocent man, his wife and their young child from getting the crap beat out of them blow his cover? Dude better explain this one much better, and it better be believable, or he better get fired from his job along with the other off duty police officers that were riding with this group.

MOO

Once in a while there is a case that makes me foam at the mouth with rage - THIS is one of them.

Have the names of the off duty officers that were involved in this "gang" been released yet? And if not, why not?

I was posting back that I was amazed no police showed up despite numerous 911 calls about this group. But even more amazing, police were participating in this bike ride. Wow!

Wasn't the cop under cover?? What do you think would have happened to him if others in the group knew he was indeed undercover.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Contrary Marge
Back