NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
After almost 3 months of searching for everything conceivable online that I could find on this family, I have yet to find a "Shirley B. Parsons" associated with this family.

Casey's mother's name is Shirley Stone, not Parsons. So for LE to find deposit slips, a check, and withdrawal slips within the Parsons home at Miller Chapel Rd with the name "Shirley B. Parsons" on them is extremely suspicious to me.

As far as how the family earned any income, other than Erica's checks, and selling puppies and hedgehogs, I did find a Facebook account called "Parsons Work Services" for Sandy Parsons on a landscaping business. I don't know if I'm allowed to put the Facebook link here but you can search for it on Facebook, or if you check my January 2013 timeline page, it's listed there. The date of January 8, 2013 is listed as to when the business was actually started.

The news article states that Sandy Parsons was a butcher at Food Lion in Spencer. I don't recall reading when he was employed there or why he isn't still working there, or as a butcher anywhere for that matter, if that is his trade.

And I just wonder when "Shirley B. Parsons" came into existence. The only other conceivable person I can think of would be a daughter of CP and SP, but I don't think it's her.

Ah I see it there. Missed it the first go-round:

"On Tuesday her adoptive parents, Sandy and Casey Parsons canceled a meeting with DSS involving their two youngest children who were taken from their home when the investigation into Erica's disappearance began."

:tyou:

It seems their natural kids are just as unimportant to them as their adopted kid :( I'd be moving mountains to get my kids back! But then again I would have moved mountains to get my foster daughter back as well, wouldn't have waited 2 years and for someone else to report her missing before I became concerned. These parents just make me sick.

Going back to play catch up on this thread. Hoping for good news soon!

Everything we have learned about them it makes sense. Why kill her if they could make a buck off her. I just hope and pray they didnt sell this poor child into child sex trafficking. Maybe thats what CP and SP had in mind. Instead of going to find invisible nan maybe they were going somewhere entirely different to look for the people that sold Erica to and try to get her back.This article does give me hope that she may be alive. It sounds like they do expect to solve this case. These people disgust me. jmo

Maybe thats why they ripped everything out of that house. To sell and raise money to buy her back.
BBM
I think you're on to something here. I believe they did that re-homing thing for adopted kids and are delaying their DSS case so they can go find Erica, pay off whoever has her, and then bring her back and claim that Carolyn had her all along. In Casey's mind then DSS will give her back her kids and all will live happily ever after ~in Casey's mind! Which is all that matters to Casey. Jmo

I do hope that Erica is out there somewhere alive and that she was not re-homed into a sex trafficking 'family'

After almost 3 months of searching for everything conceivable online that I could find on this family, I have yet to find a "Shirley B. Parsons" associated with this family.

Casey's mother's name is Shirley Stone, not Parsons. So for LE to find deposit slips, a check, and withdrawal slips within the Parsons home at Miller Chapel Rd with the name "Shirley B. Parsons" on them is extremely suspicious to me.

As far as how the family earned any income, other than Erica's checks, and selling puppies and hedgehogs, I did find a Facebook account called "Parsons Work Services" for Sandy Parsons on a landscaping business. I don't know if I'm allowed to put the Facebook link here but you can search for it on Facebook, or if you check my January 2013 timeline page, it's listed there. The date of January 8, 2013 is listed as to when the business was actually started.

The news article states that Sandy Parsons was a butcher at Food Lion in Spencer. I don't recall reading when he was employed there or why he isn't still working there, or as a butcher anywhere for that matter, if that is his trade.

I remember seeing that name, I thought Brooke was Shirley B Parsons. But in that article it said Shirley Parsons was Casey's mom ?? I'm confused now.

People have been getting the facts here confused ...

First of all there, are 3 different types of events that the PARSONS & DSS are involved with ...

1. DSS supervised visits at Rowan-Co court house with 2 youngest children
2. Hearings in a court of law
3. meetings with DSS personnel in the DSS office

As for supervised visits there has been NO media article that has
EVER said they missed any one of those meetings.

Why would CP and SP cancel another DSS hearing?

Noooo they didn't do that ... the NEXT scheduled HEARING in a court of law has been well
advertised as being on Oct 24 & 25. Here is but one article that mentioned those dates ...

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...NS-give-fingerprints-speak-with-investigators

After a pre-trial meeting with attorneys in juvenile court Thursday morning,
Judge Beth DIXON agreed to tentative dates of Oct 24 & 25 for the multi-day hearing.
Those dates may change depending on the court calendar.

According to media reports the PARSONS apparently had TWO meetings on 16 July.
#1 They DID attend the the first supervised meeting with their 2 youngest children.
#2 What they didn't show up for yesterday was the second meeting in the DSS office with DSS personnel.

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...ith-youngest-children-cancel-meeting-with-dss

ref#1
Sandy Parsons gets into his van after he and wife, Casey, not shown, visit with their two youngest children at the Rowan County courthouse.

ref#2
Sandy and Casey Parsons were expected to arrive at the Rowan County Department of Social Services. A Post reporter went to Rowan Social Services, but the two never showed.

JMOThe only one that has stated that Jamie is bi-polar is c/p so who's to say he is?

Presbyterian Hospital records ...

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt3.pdf

PARSONS Attorney: You have to understand at this time, this household was in turmoil over James - he had assaulted her in August of 2011. He had been arrested & spent 20-some days in jail, uh - been released. He had - what - psychological problems?

Casey PARSONS: Yes, he did.
PARSONS Attorney: He had to be committed at one point?
Casey PARSONS: Presbyterian Hospital, yeah.

I understand that medical records can be confidential, but surely it is relevant for LE to have access to a diagnosis for someone who accuses someone else of murder.

How is Casey going to explain away the money she was receiving for Ericka? Casey stated it was in the bank.
~~~~
Sorry I still don't believe James is bi-polar, because it came from Casey.
~~~~
I have a feeling Ericka could be over sea's. I feel if she is in the states someone would say something.
JMO

Sorry I still don't believe James is bi-polar, because it came from Casey.

Going on your view that EVERYTHING Casey says is a LIE, then how do you explain that when we all said she didn't have a right to sell the house, Casey said she had a piece of paper that said she DID have a right to sell the house ... and later we all found out THAT was a true statement !

So like I said before, the hospital records can prove your opinion right or wrong about Jamie being given a medical diagnosis of having some kind of mental disturbance.

Out of curiosity in what grounds are they keeping the kids from the parsons? They haven't been charged with anything have they? I don't know how all that stuff works :/

Does it really matter if James is bipolar or not? It doesn't make him nicer, worse, more honest, lying, ugly, handsome, kind, unkind, serious, funny etc.

Does it really matter if James is bipolar or not? It doesn't make him nicer, worse, more honest, lying, ugly, handsome, kind, unkind, serious, funny etc.

You would have to ask the initial poster who made a point about it ... I simply shared
some followup info that there was existing documentation which would clarify the point.

Ii don't have a medical background, but can suggest that it certainly would be relevant if he was prone to delusions ... he did accuse someone of murder, so if he were delusional, then the authorities would need to determine whether his claim had any veracity.

Why has <modsnip> not at least been charged with welfare financial fraud? Im sure if i commited an offence like that i would be up in court soon as. Why is she different?

Why has <modsnip> not at least been charged with welfare financial fraud? Im sure if i commited an offence like that i would be up in court soon as. Why is she different?

Apparently it is not unusual as message #668 told us about the 2011 case where the BRYANTs
received about TRIPLE the amount the PARSONS did & they are still awaiting a trial 2 years later
... it's only been 3 months since the authorities learned about the PARSONS fraud.
First trial, then if guilty, prison.

"Shirley B Parsons" could just be more duplicity/fakery on SPs and CPs bag of tricks. Shirley is CPs mother's name, Parsons-their last. Maybe made up combination of the 2.

"Shirley B Parsons" could just be more duplicity/fakery on SPs and CPs bag of tricks. Shirley is CPs mother's name, Parsons-their last. Maybe made up combination of the 2.

Yea sounds like more fraud to me. Because of the initial "B" I did wonder if it could relate to daughter Brook & what her middle name might be ? ... but she would have been under 18 then.

August 1, 2013 two younger children removed from home.
Thursday, August 22 adoptive parents appeared in court regarding custody of two younger children
http://www.wcnc.com/home/Parents-of-missing-Rowan-Co-teen-to-appear-in-court-today-220655711.html

Reported Sunday, September 22, 2013. Hearing scheduled for Thursday, September 26 for custody.
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/parsons-schedule-hearing-dss-thursday/nZ4z2/

Reported October 15, 2013 Custody hearing canceled.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/23697983/...s-cancel-dss-hearing-lawyer-says-stay-in-area

From the last report on October 15:
Oral from female reporter: "A meeting between the adoptive parents of missing teen Erica Parsons and reps from DSS was canceled. Sandy and Casey Parsons were supposed to talk to DSS about trying to regain custody of their two other children but at the last minute the couple decided not to show. But then later in the day Sandy and Casey did meet with their kids."

From the written article:
"Sandy and Casey Parsons canceled a meeting with DSS involving their two youngest children who were taken from the home when the investigation into Erica's disappearance began."

Yea sounds like more fraud to me. Because of the initial "B" I did wonder if it could relate to daughter Brook & what her middle name might be ? ... but she would have been under 18 then.

I thought that too. It may still be possible that it's the daughter. For some reason, fraud just fits the bill in some way, shape or form.

ETA: Could be bad reporting too.

I thought everyone had heard the phrase ... "you can't believe everything you read".
This is just a case of reporter error or bad journalism ... whatever you want to call it.
The reporter confused the terms hearing & meeting.

If you look up the term of a legal hearing you will read that it means in front a judge in a judicial court of law who listens to the evidence presented by 2 opposing lawyers.

The very next article corrected their mistake & called it a "meeting" at the DDS office.

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...ith-youngest-children-cancel-meeting-with-dss

cancel meeting with DSS ...
Sandy and Casey Parsons were expected to arrive at the Rowan County Department of Social Services. A Post reporter went to Rowan Social Services, but the two never showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain