Grand Jury True Bills John & Patsy Discussion thread

so....what books were found that pointed to a sexually aggressive child??

these are some of the books found in the R house... i do not know what the middle titles discuss:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5825459&postcount=47"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Is this what the one/ones who staged it had in mind??[/ame]

Erin Burnett Out Front on CNN...On now...Apparently, one of their lawyers is going to be on. I'm guessing Wood.

Yep, it's him. He says it's a great injustice. "It likely produced hundreds of thousands of pages" (Would he know the number for sure?)

Erin read the charge and he goes: "What the hell are they talking about?"

L wood on CNN now saying releasing indictment a gross injustice. JB wanted ALL the evidence put out there.

Oh here comes the conclusive DNA evidence that exonerates the R's . Same old spin.

gag!!!

YES! Erin just said "The DNA doesn't prove someone else killed her. It just proves someone was there at some point".

Oh here comes the conclusive DNA evidence that exonerates the R's . Same old spin.

It sounded to me like Erin was saying that just because there was DNA, it doesn't mean it belonged to her killer?

"If you released the entire GJ transcript, there would be no evidence to prove they did it"

Unless its in semen or blood, all the DNA proves is that there's DNA present. That's it.

It proves zero about how it got there, when it got there etc.

L wood on CNN now saying releasing indictment a gross injustice. JB wanted ALL the evidence put out there.

Snort....yea right, this coming from the guy trying to flee the state as his daughters body is wheeled out in a body bag.

Does anyone know how free people are to speak now? Such as Kolar, FW, etc., etc?

Ugh, I am watching JVM too. They had a big banner that said "Evidence supporting the Ramseys: DNA".

OMG...The headline is "Ramsey Smear Campaign?"

WHY is Jane VM DEFENDING the Ramseys????

B/C they had the means, the power and the connections to "prove" their innocence. After watching that laughable mystery detectives with NG a few months back, anything HLN has to say is meaningless.

Her "conclusive" proof that BR wasn't involved centered on her assertion he's too frail to be a killer.

:banghead::banghead:

But they sure could....MOO

This was in reply to Sassy Benton post 194. I forgot to include her post and I am not sure how to do that now.

sorry everyone.

Is there anything that was released today that implicated BR for definite? Could it not be that the GJ suspect PR and JR of covering up for each other's involvement in JB's death? And so are holding them both responsible? The talks of BR being involved always bother me. How does a 9 year old come up with the idea of garrotting his sister? It's not something I imagine most 9 year olds being aware of, how to make and use a garrotte.

I've always wondered whether both children were sexually abused. The bed wetting and soiling would certainly point to that.

Yes, it could. It could also mean they covered for their son. I am not buying they covered for an intruder. They covered for each other or their son, or some combination of that.

Good grief, I have been here too long...Forgive me Sapphire...LOL

I concur. IMOO no way no show they covered for an intruder.

I concur. IMOO no way no show they covered for an intruder.

Especially Karr...LOL They would have had his head on a stake outside the front door if he were the intruder...

I just don't understand, especially now, how anyone can believe there was an intruder...And that the Ramseys would cover for said intruder.

I guess what I'm hoping for is one of the jurors will clear some of this up, even if it's off the record. I know they said they didn't know who did what, but surely if they suspected BR, one of them could clear the parents, so to speak. To tell you the truth, nothing would surprise me about this case.

Oh lord Gerardo is saying, "the indictment proves there was a third person, and the unidentified DNA proves there was some sort of intruder"

I'm paraphrasing but :banghead::banghead::banghead:

It's really sad the misinformation that is created when the media's primary concern is reducing everything to sensational sound bites.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Especially Karr...LOL They would have had his head on a stake outside the front door if he were the intruder...

I just don't understand, especially now, how anyone can believe there was an intruder...And that the Ramseys would cover for said intruder.

Karr, lol.
Agree about no intruder. imoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthholmes