AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the MSM videos from the first week are no longer online.
But fortunately, part of the very first one is archived on this HLN episode.
This link starts to one particular statement Chessie made:
http://youtu.be/yIi3xWcMakk?t=1m53s

She has gone from "I don't think he would hurt my baby." to today's "I believe Donnie killed my daughter over the sex crimes."

IMHO, I think that Chessie is talking. Such an odd thing, to throw her into the family reunion van like that for a traffic ticket. Nope, I think they did that to make it seem as though she's not speaking to LE at all. NOT picking her up that night would seem strange, since everyone else in the family, pretty much, were arrested. Her daughter is missing, after all, and if she truly doesn't know what happened to her -- which very well could be -- then she has more at stake here than anyone, and would be the most likely person to talk.
I hope that is what is happening. It's about time!

Is this the first time that Chessie has said that she feels Donnie killed Brittney?

And is it the first time that she has named Wendy as someone she begged to tell where Brittney was?

I would hope Dustin wasn't staying at this house. If you scroll through all of the photos, it's obvious there are small children that live there. There is a room for a little girl (with a toddler bed) and another room for a boy (with 2 toddler beds). The boy's name is on the wall. I'm assuming there are 2 boys and the others name is on the wall (not visible in the photo).

I'm wondering if the children's rooms in the photos are a result of realtor staging. No one in Dustin's immediate family has small children as far as I know -- all those Xmas pictures of the family that were on MySpace seemed to show Dustin and Mendy's children as the youngest ones.

Everything looks so staged and generic; I'm thinking they've moved (it's expensive to keep bailing your pervert relative out of jail) and that's all realtor-decorated. In that kind of neighborhorhood they really push the "kids' rooms!! Family!!" aspect.

"And as for the sex crimes she's accused of committing, Wood said the only way there could be evidence is if it happened, which it didn't. But, the sooner the trials get started, the sooner she may have some answers about Brittney's whereabouts, she said."

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/chessie_wood_accused_of_child.html
I guess by "evidence" then she is referring to victim's statements? There have to be some credible statements out there for her to be charged. moo

BBM - Pressure being applied. I doubt it's because she was already cooperating. I think they had it in their hip pocket all along. Had they "arrested" her when they arrested her on the other charges, they couldn't play that card again. My guess is they think she's about to break and arresting her again, even if on a traffic ticket, is just building up the pressure building inside of her. Seems to me it is working to some extent. She looked frazzled and was spouting off at the mouth. Watching the videos, I swear I could catch some looks from some of the others that just screamed "Shut the he** up" whenever she started talking. Driving a wedge in the family? Chessie about to crack? Don't be surprised to see her arrested again.

This could very well be the case as well. :( I wish and hope that she's talking.

I hope that is what is happening. It's about time!

Is this the first time that Chessie has said that she feels Donnie killed Brittney?

And is it the first time that she has named Wendy as someone she begged to tell where Brittney was?

So why is she speaking out now? What is she up to?

I want to see a video of the press conference. I want to hear her voice and see her expressions. There is a video isn't there? Isn't a press conference taped/live?

I want to see a video of the press conference. I want to hear her voice and see her expressions. There is a video isn't there? Isn't a press conference taped/live?

Local15 said they would have the entire 20 min THING up in a bit. I will post it as soon as I find it.

She referred to the sex crimes as "family DRAMA":banghead::banghead:

Chessie Wood says proclaims her innocence and says she had no idea sex crimes were happening in the family until after her daughter went missing.

“They were excellent at what they did. For your own family to hide something so heinous from your own family you’re hurting their children and you can hide it and manipulate it them good enough to where they won't seek help is just beyond. I just can't see where they would have done that,” said Chessie.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/23823565/chessie-sister-knows-what-happened-to-brittney

Chessie Wood says proclaims her innocence and says she had no idea sex crimes were happening in the family until after her daughter went missing.

“They were excellent at what they did. For your own family to hide something so heinous from your own family you’re hurting their children and you can hide it and manipulate it them good enough to where they won't seek help is just beyond. I just can't see where they would have done that,” said Chessie.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/23823565/chessie-sister-knows-what-happened-to-brittney

Is she saying that she didn't know DH was being questioned about the sex crimes until after Brittney went missing?

Is she saying that she didn't know DH was being questioned about the sex crimes until after Brittney went missing?

That's how I'm taking that statement. And if that's what she's saying she LIED!!!! She told ME in Feb 2010 after the child went to the police! But most of that was all lies.. Can I call BS without getting a time out?

BrittsStepMom,
You and your husband know more about what's going on, and your husband probably knows some of the main predators in this. What does he think has happened? Does he believe Brittany would have the means to escape that lifestyle and move on? Did he know Donald? Does he think he would be capable of hurting Brittany? What about the others? I wish she had called her Dad and asked for help. :(

She's a fairly good actress. When she said the above quote it comes across as sincere, but it has to be untrue, IMO. If untrue, then Chessie is just a good liar.

Please, tell me, you know her - could she have not known all that was going on with the kids either?

I'm glad to see Chessie publicly accuse Wendy.

I'm no Chessie fan, but IMO this is a step in the right direction in terms of finding out what happened to Brittney.

Steph & Wally, I think about y'all, baby P, & Brittney every day. I so hope Chessie's statements will set the ball rolling for what happened to be unraveled.

This could very well be the case as well. :( I wish and hope that she's talking.

NPB - Either way is very plausible and under either scenario, the net result is the same. She's talking. Personally, I see someone who's cracking. The pressure/stress is building up. She's probably still doing whatever recreational drugs she's doing and each time she's arrested, she's all of a sudden having to go without. Just making that stress even worse.

Personally, I don't think she's been cooperating yet. The DA would not allow her on camera if she was. I also think her recent arrest would have been for more than a traffic ticket if they arrested her just to keep appearances up. Regardless, though, she's talking

The finger pointing has begun. LE has got to continue to drive that wedge. Keep them pointing. Keep them talking. Someone with info, even if not Chessie, will crack.

If they're still reading here, I would suggest that YOU be the one to throw the others under the bus because there is no doubt if you don't, one of the others will do it to you. Final thought if they're still reading. If you add up all those charges with all the defendants it amounts to 20 lifetimes in jail plus 404 years. Think about that for a second.

How does one talk every day, all day with someone in jail?

So why is she speaking out now? What is she up to?

Go take a look at all the years behind bars she's facing. She's trying to deflect blame. She's cracking and willing to sacrifice anyone to save her own butt. Hopefully, if she knows something substantive, she shares it. If she doesn't, hopefully it gets one of the others to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01