Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter which side of the fence you are on ya gotta agree they just DO NOT come over as grieving caring parents...it's all about them not about Maddie...i have never seen either of them act like parents that just lost a beautiful daughter...they seem to enjoy the "celebrity" status...if it was me I would be begging and crying for my daughter back....if and i mean if they had nothing to do with maddie disappearing why can't they show any emotion?...JMO they know the truth and the truth is they know she's dead...once again JMO

Why did they supress the efit?

Even in Kate's book, she spoke of "8 key sightings" but only provided efits for 7 of them even though the "new" one existed.

If that's not attempting to steer an investigation and manipulate public opinion, I don't know what is.

:scared:

Hadan that's a terrifying experience for sure!

IMO burglaries happen all the time.

The McCanns were not burglared.

Theives and child abductors are two totally different beings. IMO

You lived under a total nut job & thief and batterer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PDL is too small for so many burglaries in that short period of time.
And my ex neighbour, we always discuss we might once see him on a Crimewatch,, if he is still alive.
But basically this was not end of him what I described. He was locked up but about a year or something later I got a call from social services saying that he is soon to come out and that he is slightly obsessed with me and they advised me to move.. this time I did listen :))
But his personality, my god, you would see him on the street helping older people carry their shopping, or other 'nice stuff' and same time he was able to peal the skin of the cat, eh?
Once I locked myself out and was almost crying, and he helped using the coca cola bottle, he cut the bottle, climbed very high, the 1st floor and opened the locked window with the parts of coca cola bottle.
I've never seen something like that in my life!

PDL is too small for so many burglaries in that short period of time.

It is a tourist resort. Burglaries and pickpocketing are usually a plague in the places like this.

It is a tourist resort. Burglaries and pickpocketing are usually a plague in the places like this.

Maybe only since the EU got wider, before not!

Telling from experience.. not even one burglary in two years in another little Mediterranean, also tourist, town I lived in for a while.

Maybe only since the EU got wider, before not!

Telling from experience.. not even one burglary in two years in another little Mediterranean, also tourist, town I lived in for a while.

Before too and not only in the EU. In any tourist resort around the world you will be warned to watch your wallet and not to leave anything valuable in your room, because it might get stolen. Burglaries do happen in the tourist resorts pretty often. Burglars, though, do not steal children.

A gang of child stealing paedophiles, on the other hand, would not turn the attention of the LE by the random break-ins to the appartments. Observing the block for a while, to find out in which flat there are children would be much easier and much safer for the perps.

Ah, and nobody posted the update from Joana Morais.
Seems she was warned about her lies and she refuted her own claim of the tractor man being pursued only by SY, not the new PJ investigation.. as it comes out she was wrong!

Before too and not only in the EU. In any tourist resort around the world you will be warned to watch your wallet and not to leave anything valuable in your room, because it might get stolen. Burglaries do happen in the tourist resorts pretty often. Burglars, though, do not steal children.

A gang of child stealing paedophiles, on the other hand, would not turn the attention of the LE by the random break-ins to the appartments. Observing the block for a while, to find out in which flat there are children would be much easier and much safer for the perps.

I think we will have to agree to disagree here!

Plus we cannot really claim what this or that criminal 'would do'

How can we know if a criminal who was burgling flats did not mention to someone about the children being left alone and then that someone called someone and they told the guy 'yes please, bring us the girl.. you will get this and this amount of money'

We cannot know this!

I think we will have to agree to disagree here!

It seems so. But I don't know what is your explanation for that string of burglaries. You seem to find it unusual and I would like to know what exactly is your theory about it.

Plus we cannot really claim what this or that criminal 'would do'

Well, we can, to some extent. Do you know a single case of a burglar, who broke in with the intention of stealing the valuables from the flat, but ended up stealing a child (and did not demand a ransom)? I don't. Usually the burglars break in into the houses and apartments to steal the things inside. Not the people inside.

How can we know if a criminal who was burgling flats did not mention to someone about the children being left alone and then that someone called someone and they told the guy 'yes please, bring us the girl.. you will get this and this amount of money'

Well, the paedophiles have, unfortunately, less risky ways to obtain the children. And much cheaper. But I cannot completely exclude something like this.

A burglar or intruder does not address the cadaver and DNA found, most particularly found in the Renault.

It does not address the eye witness sighting of Gerry, nor the efits being supressed.

Here's someone else's POV on the recent announcement about some of the inconsistencies -

McCann family – forced apartment door. False, refuted by eyewitness and forensic evidence.

McCann family – damaged shutters. False, refuted by police forensics.

Kate McCann alone – open shutters. Uncorroborated by passers-by or forensics.

Kate McCann alone – open window. Uncorroborated by passers-by. No forensic corroboration.

Jane Tanner – abductor seen moving away from apartment. False/mistaken, sighting eliminated by UK police.

David Payne & others – further description of abductor, in writing. False, claimed abductor eliminated by UK police.

Mathew Oldfield – open shutters. False. Claim withdrawn under Leicester police questioning.

Clarence Mitchell – abductor sighting. “When Gerry had told Clarence about Jane Tanner’s sighting he was astounded that this still hadn’t been made public. We decided we would really push the PJ to release this critical piece of information in the hope of identifying this man and child.” False. Abductor never existed.

http://aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk/

I don't understand how anyone could think that an intruder would wish to take a child. At what point would an intruder decide to become an abductor or murderer- on the spur of the moment? Yeah, well the kid came from nowhere and messed up my burglary plans so I stole the kid/killed the kid. Burglaries/ attempted and aborted burglaries happen all the time without kids being stolen, surely. The accommodation at the Ocean Club that we are focusing on seems naff and old fashioned, past its best for sure. Security of apartments seems to be low on the list of things that the company has spent on, focusing rather on securing the company's more prestigious brochure-worthy areas like keeping the riff-raff out of the pool areas. Even the crèche has a rubbish signing in system - hardly a robust, auditable method; some signatures are missing from the records! Petty theft must be rife in these kind of holiday places, all over the globe, not just in PDL.

Jmo

We donn't know what happened in that apartment and every case is specific.

If Madeleine knew the potential intruder well.. as per someone who she was seeing on daily basis he OR she would have taken her for that reason, so she won't tell!

If Madeleine knew the potential intruder well.. as per someone who she was seeing on daily basis he would have taken her for that reason, so she won't tell!

Are you suggesting that nanny Baker was burgling the flats? Or someone from the Tapas Crew? <Mod Snip>.

If it was a spur of the moment abduction, I would imagine he would take the smallest and most portable child, ie, Amelie.

If Madeleine knew the potential intruder well.. as per someone who she was seeing on daily basis he would have taken her for that reason, so she won't tell!

Re. Burglaries: anyone who Madeleine knew from the OC would know that the kids would be in that apartment at that time of night, therefore would not bother breaking in to steal stuff as being recognised would be too great a risk. IMO petty theft and this case have nothing to do with each other.
Jmo

A snippet from the O'Brien's rogatory about how the main door to the apartments were locked:

We were conscious that, that, erm, if you, you only do one lock on the main door then it can be opened from the inside but if you double lock it then, then, then you need the key to get in or out&#8221;.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm

Are you suggesting that nanny Baker was burgling the flats? Or someone from the Tapas Crew? <Mod snip>.

I am not suggesting anything.

Just saying, as one of the option it would not be impossible for the potential burglar to take Madeleine for this or that reason.

Even if he/she was doing a petty crime.. nobody in here is imagining a real life situation..

Like for example a burglar enters, not aware Madeleine is in ( is this possible, yes!) and she sees him/her and she screams.. he holds her mouth not to scream.. at that point he hears for example someone entering, and this is Matt Oldfield..he/she is still holding Madeleine.. Oldfield listens and leaves.. burglar not sure if the pathway is clear.. he/she opens the windows too look.. still holding Madeleine who is at this time unconscious ..not sure what to do.. he/she takes Madeleine with him/her as she has seen him/her and even if she doesn't know him/her there is something distinctive in his/her look and he/she is frightened she could tell ...For example!

I am not suggesting anything.

Just saying, as one of the option it would not be impossible for the potential burglar to take Madeleine for this or that reason.

Even if he/she was doing a petty crime.. nobody in here is imagining a real life situation..

Like for example a burglar enters, not aware Madeleine is in ( is this possible, yes!) and she sees him/her and she screams.. he holds her mouth not to scream.. at that point he hears for example someone entering, and this is Matt Oldfield..he/she is still holding Madeleine.. Oldfield listens and leaves.. burglar not sure if the pathway is clear.. he/she opens the windows too look.. still holding Madeleine who is at this time unconscious ..not sure what to do.. he/she takes Madeleine with him/her as she has seen him/her and even if she doesn't know him/her there is something distinctive in his/her look and he/she is frightened she could tell ...For example!

I was watching a Crime show yesterday and a frustrated detective said "everyone was accusing us of never chasing up any other leads, well we did chase them up, and they all led to the same place".

Such is the Madeleine case.

What do you do when all the leads lead back to an unpopular choice of suspect? Not much you can do, except plough on despite the criticism, like Amaral and his team did.

Now it's SY's turn. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member