GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This witness is a slam dunk for the STATE. I am sure the jury is watching the clock, or sleeping. This is insane :crazy:

Don't worry. Spencer will flip all that on redirect. :facepalm:

Corpses tend to float on water.

Well, Martin let the water out of the tub before he decided he couldn't lift her because of the BMI calculations and OSHA recommendations?

:lol: Spencer objects as to relevance! Isn't that rich!

:eek:ddsmiley:

What in the heck does this type of workplace safety information have to do with a situation of trying to save the life of a loved one? As a whole this has got to be the most ridiculous defense I have ever seen. All witnesses are a joke.
That being said...I think Martin did intentionally kill his wife, but I am worried about the strength of prosecution. What about you guys? If you were on this jury with only information that was presented at trial, would you vote NG or G?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I am behind today because I have been working hard all day in the house and was watching on HLN. I think the prosecution did a good job wrapping up Gypsy..

WHY is the female defense atty. LAUGHING??????
This is a pathetic defense expert witness!

You noticed that too. i was also wondering what she finds so funny. She is also to heavy to lift by this mans standards.

me too...especially when he complimented <modsnip> on his boots!! He is on a roll

Spencer was chatting with Gustin when he said that, or else he probably would have moved to strike that comment.

Heck, it's not like anything else is working.

Oh boy, redirect!

Oh, maybe the 206 pounds was Martin

There's the answer - MM was 6'2", 206 pounds.

I'd like to know who on the defense team had the bright idea to bring this witness aboard, and why.

No jury questions.

:lol: No jury questions!

I would imagine they figured this out!

no questions and Spencer realized he could do nothing

Had I been on the jury, I would have been tempted to ask, "Do you have the foggiest idea why the defense called you as an expert witness?"

With raised eyebrows and that smirk on his face, with a clap of the hands Spencer looks at the jury and announces "Defense rests!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA