GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all need some coffee...

Tim%20Horton%20pot%20of%20coffee%20animated.gif
link
Wine and chocolate please... :seeya:

Very curious as to what is in the 911 call that would make a difference?

Sounds like we will get a Verdict soon. I gotta go find my Kleenex box. I cry when it's a verdict I want. When it's not I just sit and let it marinate.

And......thanks for sharing that too.

Bet MM is wishing he should have had the little girl dial 911. That would have been way more convincing they an accident happened.

Yup. And no neighbors claiming her chest never rose.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Even tho I am propped up in my comfy bed my bum is numb.

Mine too and my legs are getting restless too. I want scmoms tootsie rolls. Going for a nice cocoa.

So do we still have to wait 45 minutes after the jury announces that it has a verdict?

I think they want them to have a copy to start it stop it discuss it replay it etc.

Jury has a right to view/listen to evidence in private....and yes, to replay and discuss. I hope their player has good sound quality and is not an old thing.

So do we still have to wait 45 minutes after the jury announces that it has a verdict?

Gosh I hope not. I would think with all the eve's events folks have to be close by????

Very curious as to what is in the 911 call that would make a difference?

Maybe they just want to hear it again. From the perspective they currently have to make sure they aren't remembering something wrong.
*maybe one person needs to hear it again.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I went to bed at 10:45 est...just woke up to pee, and ran in kitchen like a 5 yr. on Christmas morning to get on computer and come in to WS~ It is almost 2 am
Is ther anywhere to catch the verdict live this am??? WAT maybe??
Good MOrning Friends!!!!

It would be most appreciated if someone could post a mobile droid link ! Thanks !

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

If it's GUILTY a round of Champs on me-tomorrow LOL :please:

Because the jury needs to be able to stop it and start it, as they wish. Jury proceedings are to be private. If they are listening to it in the courtroom, others might speculate on how they look etc..their peers might feel uncomfortable etc..

Deliberations are to be private. Whatever evidence they go over, should only be known to them, and how they view it.

JMO

I have watched a good bit of courtroom trials and I know they are all different. I think in 2 the jury wanted to view some type of media again .

In previous cases I have watched when the jury has asked to see/hear some media thing again it is done in open court. Never have I seen the court give them the media to play at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member