GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
MACneill still thinks he's the smartest guy he knows, so I expect that he will be plotting new schemes from prison in order to exact revenge on the people who have betrayed him (e.g., family members who testified & inmates/snitches).

WOW! What a Night!
Hello WS Friends!
Special Howdy to my WS buddies who pulled the all-nighter with me. The verdict was soooo exciting and worth staying up late for. LOVED when the Great Seal fell off the wall!

MACneill still thinks he's the smartest guy he knows, so I expect that he will be plotting new schemes from prison in order to exact revenge on the people who have betrayed him (e.g., family members who testified & inmates/snitches).

:eek: You are right! I hadn't thought it through yet. Guess his lack of defense reinforced that too! So scary!

WOW! What a Night!
Hello WS Friends!
Special Howdy to my WS buddies who pulled the all-nighter with me. The verdict was soooo exciting and worth staying up late for. LOVED when the Great Seal fell off the wall!

It sure was quite a night. The Seal falling. Message to Martin from Michele. Your going down :floorlaugh:

Wow!

I just came here to get an update, I had no idea it was all over!!

http://new.livestream.com/wildabouttrial/events/2296584/videos/34379128

There is the link for anyone who wants to watch it.

I just feel so bad for her kids. They are all so devastated and I can not imagine what it feels like to know that your father has been convicted of killing your mother.

Hugs to all of them.

It sure was quite a night. The Seal falling. Message to Martin from Michele. Your going down :floorlaugh:

Glad to see you stopped cryin!:floorlaugh:

OK, so what's the timeline for Martin? He's got sentencing on Jan 7, I believe. Another trial coming up for sexual abuse? Am I correct? What about his possible previous murders?

OK, so what's the timeline for Martin? He's got sentencing on Jan 7, I believe. Another trial coming up for sexual abuse? Am I correct? What about his possible previous murders?

Cant remember the date on the sexual abuse case but I know it is December.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Had to. Ran out of Puffs. Puffs with lotion :floorlaugh:

You don't want to be seen with a red JA-nose or was it CA-nose?

Amazed and relieved.

I didn't get to follow this case even though I really wanted to. But the little I did hear about had me ver worried he'd be able to get away with it due to what was excluded from trial.

I'm so glad the jury could see the truth and I wonder what they will think once they hear what they couldn't.

Cant remember the date on the sexual abuse case but I know it is December.

That will be interesting. He'll go from that case directly to sentencing for Michelle's murder.

Yes! IMO any untimely death in anyone that knew or was related to MM deserves another "look see"!
IMO this was not his first.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

That Jury was, without a doubt the greatest jury we've ever seen here. What a night of deliberations! They simply refused to stopped deliberating, refused to leave the courthouse.

Yes! IMO any untimely death in anyone that knew or was relatrd to MM deserves another "look see"!
IMO this was not his first.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I think he bragged about killing . Don't want to say much about what I'm not sure of though.

Looking forward to Jury interviews.

Oh, guess what NG just announced a BOMBSHELL TONIGHT! Verdict in Martin MacNeill case! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member