GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get to follow this case even though I really wanted to. But the little I did hear about had me ver worried he'd be able to get away with it due to what was excluded from trial.

I'm so glad the jury could see the truth and I wonder what they will think once they hear what they couldn't.

Hey there :seeya: I was a bit worried in the beginning. Once the State got rolling I felt it would be Guilty.

I think he bragged about killing . Don't want to say much about what I'm not sure of though.

He did. My question is was it to control someone or was it true? I think both.
He alegedly said he killed his brother, tried or wanted to kill his mom. & knew how to make a death look like a heart attack by injecting sodium (I think)
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Did Martin and Gypsy have separate trials for their fraud charges? Were they jury trials? Or maybe plea deals? TIA

Looking forward to Jury interviews.

Oh, guess what NG just announced a BOMBSHELL TONIGHT! Verdict in Martin MacNeill case! LOL!

But. We won't hear it until TUESDAY!

Did Martin and Gypsy have separate trials for their fraud charges? Were they jury trials? Or maybe plea deals? TIA

Good question. I am thinkin plea deals.

Here is something I have been wondering. Who was the REAL manipulator in the Martin/Gypsy relationship? Martin or gypsy?

Good question. I am thinkin plea deals.

Here is something I have been wondering. Who was the REAL manipulator in the Martin/Gypsy relationship? Martin or gypsy?

I think both. Each in their own way. Gypsy wanted Martin. Martin wanted her. I guess Gypsy didn`t care about Martins control issues.

Bombshell tonight! (Tuesday night) Martin Macneill JUST FOUND GUILTY...
let's tune into the courtroom
NOW!!
Lol... it's really laughable. Imo

lol!!!

"IN THE LAST HOURS, Martin MacNeill learned the decision of the jury....."

I think both. Each in their own way. Gypsy wanted Martin. Martin wanted her. I guess Gypsy didn`t care about Martins control issues.

They seemed suited for each other. Martin was already working on Gypsy's appearance, prescribing diet pills for her. I wonder if they could have stay together which one would have gotten the upper hand?

They seemed suited for each other. Martin was already working on Gypsy's appearance, prescribing diet pills for her. I wonder if they could have stay together which one would have gotten the upper hand?

Or which one would have died :scared: Both so evil.

Bet JVM and NG are seething that the verdict didn't happen on their watch. :floorlaugh:

Hah, once it got to the work part of a relationship, once the lust was all gone, Gypsy would've killed him first. She is scary.

Gypsy may have insisted Martin have a facelift :facepalm:

Oops my bad! I said HLN would return at 6am.
It's 7am.

*** I feel the need to add... if someone says, if something happens to me...
Call LE...
Stay or take them with you!
IMO people don't say that unless it's true.
No way to save everyone sadly!
Guess ya can't confront that person...
This is so sad!

bbm
OMG. It is so sad that this is so true. The most relevant statement is usually not heard by the jury. Thank God in this case they were still able to get it right.

He remains under $1M bail (weird since he's now convicted) but he couldn't meet it before and certainly can't now.

Very few are allowed to bail out to get their finances in order and family care. Very few. Usually they have loads of $$ and political ties.

The Judge just left it as is since Doc M can't pay it anyway. No way would Prosecution not argue flight risk if he could pay bail, 'cause he would leave the country and the Judge knows that. That is why the Judge said it can be revisited if need be, meaning if someone comes up with a million to get him out of jail for a while.

Or which one would have died :scared: Both so evil.

They would each be plotting to murder the other, out-scheme the other, de-fraud the other. I can just imagine a movie based on their sick relationship. How odd was it that they made their faux marriage date, the day of Michelle's death. What an occasion to celebrate each year!

Gypsy may have insisted Martin have a facelift :facepalm:

And he in turn would insist she have tummy tucks and cellulite removal and they would each attempt to overmedicate the other:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member