Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crikey, that does not make one bit of sense. Who showers in one and then goes and does hair in another? Especially when they have a designated bathroom and the other bathroom is designated for other roomates. She would have usually taken a shower/done hair all in her own bathroom, why did she suddenly change routines on that day?

I also don't even believe she blow-dried her hair. She seems like an air-dry kind of girl. In the pictures, with her and RS standing outside after the police came, it does not look like she was "done-up" or anything. She didn't have any make-up on and her hair was messy. She was also wearing just a hoodie and not looking like she had made a big effort to get ready.

Yeh I agree she doesn't appear to have fixed her hair at all. I do not believe the "shower" story at all, too many contradictions.

Oh crikey, that does not make one bit of sense. Who showers in one and then goes and does hair in another? Especially when they have a designated bathroom and the other bathroom is designated for other roomates. She would have usually taken a shower/done hair all in her own bathroom, why did she suddenly change routines on that day?

I also don't even believe she blow-dried her hair. She seems like an air-dry kind of girl. In the pictures, with her and RS standing outside after the police came, it does not look like she was "done-up" or anything. She didn't have any make-up on and her hair was messy. She was also wearing just a hoodie and not looking like she had made a big effort to get ready.

Blow drying doesn't equal styling. It is quite normal to dry it purely so you aren't freezing when you go outside.

Iirc the roommates testified to keeping it locked from the inside to keep it shut. They did not testify that it was routinely left open because of the latch.
Either way have you ever taken a shower with your front door open and then walked naked to your room down the hall?
Even in the daytime people use lights.
It may not have looked like a crime scene but there did appear to be blood in numerous places one would notice upon entering. Unless she didn't use the light in the bathroom either.

This question will vary wildly depending on who you ask. Some have multiple locks which are always latched and they still startle when they hear something. Others, only lock the door when they go to bed and routinely walk around naked. Personally, I'm the latter. Decided a long time ago that time spent worrying about what might happen is time wasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the mirror was fogged up? You see what you want to see.

Top of the 2nd:

If the last person to leave the cottage thought they locked it, but it didn't catch, this point completely goes away.

As for the lamp, I am far more troubled by how it ended up in MK's room than I am that AK didn't notice it missing. This reminds me of a video of 5 kids passing around a basketball, and you are asked to count the passes. At the end it says did you see the dancing bear? Then you replay it and there was a bear dancing across the screen. I'm never surprised by what I don't see. I also ride a motorcycle, and am never surprised by what other people don't see...namely me. This goes for the 3rd point too. Some people would have noticed, no doubt. Many wouldn't.

Each flatmate KNOWS this can happen, therefore they would likely not leave the cottage that way.

Not so much the open door, the lamp, the blood drops, locked door, broken window, poo in toilet, etc...

But all... would any female person you know actually take a shower in that situation?

Wonder IF they did... would they forget their towel?? :scared:

Handy that shuffle along the hallway (with her foot slipping off occasionally :facepalm: ) on the bloody bathmat... when talking to LE.

Oh, you found my barefoot prints in luminol in the hallway... I hope I didn't mess them up any with my boogie.

:jail:

This thing people keep repeating about Amanda showering with the door open- in assuming she closed it when she came in right? I'm not sure where that information comes from.

I get that it was open when she arrived. But I doubt it was open when she showered.

If I arrived home to a locked front door I might would shower with the front door open/unlocked.

If I arrived home to an open front door I would NOT shower with the door now open/locked/unlocked.

This thing people keep repeating about Amanda showering with the door open- in assuming she closed it when she came in right? I'm not sure where that information comes from.

I get that it was open when she arrived. But I doubt it was open when she showered.

Nope she left it open.

I want to be open-minded, but everything she says makes no sense. Like for example, taking a shower in one bathroom and blow-drying hair in another (not yours). I know it seems like a small thing, but it's in these small details that the "coerced confession" and "statements made under pressure" argument breaks down, IMO. First of all, I do not believe her statements were coerced, but rather just lies to take the focus of her. Secondly, in her supposed "coerced statement," she does not go into any details about her activities, just that Patrick did it. Subsequent illogical points are made by her defense, presumably working with her while she was in a calm, reasoned state, and please don't suddenly someone accuse her own defense of being against her.

Thirdly, why would she lie about something like that, if innocent? Why would she lie about these little things, unless she was tring to fit her lies in with the evidence? How come everything she says conveniently fits around the theory that she had no part in this? In reality, if innocent, she would have probably just taken the shower/gotten ready in the same bathroom, and she would have probably flushed the feces if she had gone to the other bathroom for whatever reason. Futhermore, Raffaelo would have probably just driven her over there in his car and waited there while she got ready, since they were then going to the other town.

I understand that we cannot expect her to do things like we would and there might not be a "normal" way of doing things, believe me I have heard that very often on here and it has become ingrained in my brain by now. However, it does seem almost every single thing she did surrounding the murder was just, illogical. Maybe that is a better word for it. I can understand one or two or three, but so many??

Maybe the mirror was fogged up? You see what you want to see.

The hair dryer is in the so called "laundry" area outside the other bathroom and has a nice big mirror. Why not use that to do your hair?

I think it was just that the hair dryer was in there... Meredith's was in her room ;) .

She needs to use 'that' bathroom area to find the poo. JMO

Did she testify that?

Yes she did perhaps you should read her alibi email she sent to 30 friends/family following the murder.
Where she also talks about noticing the blood in the bathroom and saying " maybe Meredith got her period gross"

Yes she did perhaps you should read her alibi email she sent to 30 friends/family following the murder.
Where she also talks about noticing the blood in the bathroom and saying " maybe Meredith got her period gross"

I just re-read it and it clearly states that she closed it behind her.

Did she testify that?

No, Amanda only testified that she found the door open.

The pro guilt logic is that Amanda found the door open, therefore she went prancing around the cottage naked without bothering to close the door.

I have no clue why anyone would think that way. But perhaps they are so full of hate that they have stopped thinking.

Which gets me thinking....

We are supposed to believe that she is innocent and that she blamed Patrick and said some things she said because she was scared of being thrown in prison for the rest of her life and not being able to even see her parents, in her own words.

In that case.....why would she even place herself around the scene of the crime? She could have said she was at Raffaelo's the whole night, through the morning, and they both went there together so she could change clothes or grab something she needed for their trip. That's why they were there when the police unexpectedly showed up. They were confused about the state of the house and were just trying to process it all and think what they should do at that time when the police came.

But there is one obstacle to that: THE EVIDENCE. She had to conform her story to the evidence. Which is her trace of being inside the house, and also other records such as phone calls she made.

Have you come across that email lately? I read it a long time ago and wanted to have another look at it, but haven't been able to locate it.

No, Amanda only testified that she found the door open.

The pro guilt logic is that Amanda found the door open, therefore she went prancing around the cottage naked without bothering to close the door.

I have no clue why anyone would think that way. But perhaps they are so full of hate that they have stopped thinking.

She was clearly quite comfortable prancing around naked in the cottage where there was clear, visible evidence of blood and feces that weren't there the night before. Is it any stretch to think that she also left the door the way she found it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600