Family wants to keep life support for girl brain dead after tonsil surgery #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omari ‏@_iamOMARI 43m
Thank you to all those that prayed for us & made donations. And for those that were against us, may… http://instagram.com/p/i2jugVopsw/

from Los Angeles, CA

bbm- look at city

Wasn't there a tweet or Instagram post from him earlier saying something the lines of "Visit you soon" in regards to Jahi?

ETA: this one from last night
@_iamOMARI: I told you we'd do it!!! I love you Jahi and I will come visit you soon baby girl. Your Uncle is a BEAST!!!

There is a CNN bureau on Sunset Blvd. and Cahuenga - sort of in "old" Hollywood, just over the hill from me. I would think that if they did the Piers Morgan show, that they'd've gone to that bureau, and shot from there.

But the question remains...why are they in Los Angeles?

And does anyone know where the San Bernardino facility is located? That could be where they have taken Jahi's body...but San Berdo is a HUGE county, so any idea of city or general area in San Berdo?

Best-
Herding Cats

His tweet showed up as being in the CNN building when I looked at it. Just another attempt from him to keep himself in the limelight and to remind everyone just how important he is because he was in the CNN building. They have Jahi "free" of CHO now so why isn't he with his niece and family enjoying the privacy that the family claimed they wanted, instead of seeking more fame. Oh, I know, he is milking it for the fame that he so delusionally believe he deserves.

Ok- was he live in studio- or via feed? PM films in NYC. If he was via feed- he is in a local studio in LA

My take on it live....they were at a desk with Piers...the lawyer had on a different suit but the uncle had the same green shirt on that he was wearing in the presser.HTH.

His tweet showed up as being in the CNN building when I looked at it. Just another attempt from him to keep himself in the limelight and to remind everyone just how important he is because he was in the CNN building. They have Jahi "free" of CHO now so why isn't he with his niece and family enjoying the privacy that the family claimed they wanted, instead of seeking more fame. Oh, I know, he is milking it for the fame that he so delusionally believe he deserves.

when i look at it here- it states los angeles

https://twitter.com/_iamOMARI

My take on it live....they were at a desk with Piers...the lawyer had on a different suit but the uncle had the same green shirt on that he was wearing in the presser.HTH.

Interesting!! No way did he fly to NY today, after the presser. With the delays and airport closings?

Just confirmed Piers Morgan's show is taped out of NYC, but often the host of these kinds of shows will fly out to other studios and NOT fly guests across the country, because it's more effective/easier to send the host somewhere rather than get a pair of folks out to NYC, and then pay for a room and whatnot.

Best-
Herding Cats

Well, hi, folks. I don't know what else can be said or added to the travesty that is going on but I would just like to *smooch* SugarQueen because she is a doll and I haven't seen her for a while.

Carry on!

That it's cruel is not my argument. But the better question is, imo, what's the argument in favor of keeping a dead child hooked to machines while her body and brain deteriorate/decompose before your eyes. jmo

It seemed to me it was a religious argument. Not my choice ,it was Jahi's parents choice. I hope that it wasn't motivated by anything other than the belief she was still alive because of her heartbeat.

I believe that I heard Omari say that she was neither in NY or CA when the press asked.

I looked for a link, but can't find one. Maybe the presser will be online at some point later in the day?

One of them said that she was transported via vehicle for about 12 hours. Maybe they took her to Tijuana (or Disneyland). We'll know for sure when the inevitable selfies start to appear on the net.

Hi! Newbie here. Just one question, who is furnishing/paying for the use of ventilator? Did the hospital send it with her? Insurance? Donations? What about tracheostomy supples and oxygen? Hospital bed? Special mattress? This stuff costs very much....probably hundreds of thousands of $$$. If she's declared dead, would insurance continue (or initiate) payment for these items? I've been following this case awhile and have so many questions! Sorry if these questions have been asked/answered.
:welcome:
From what has been discussed - she was insured through her mother's insurance, but insurance stops paying at the moment of death. So, I guess, in the words of Nancy Grace, "The hospital can eat it!"

NY is snowed in I thought;

Not sure, but there are a TON of delays and cancellations, plus Cali to NY is a 4 1/2 hour +/- flight. No time for him to get there.

While we're on the subject of weather, has it occurred to anyone else that the main reason the New Beginnings " house" has been dropped from the family " chatter" is due to one thing only? The horrible weather.

We ALL know they did not fly anyone to NY state in this weather. I'm glad they at least had the common sense to drop the pretense of that non-existent center being " the place Jahi goes to". Otherwise, the lies, they would be a' flyin'.

From what has been discussed - she was insured through her mother's insurance, but insurance stops paying at the moment of death. So, I guess, in the words of Nancy Grace, "The hospital can eat it!"

When asked about it at today's presser, Dolan mentioned charities (for costs for her care now). As far as what is owed to CHO, yeah, they're eating the cost, probably.

Loma Linda is in San Bernadino County.

I'm former SDA, and my Great Aunt was at one point the Associate Dean for the School of Nursing at Loma Linda. Both my Grandparents were both RNs (Grandpa was an anesthetist) as well. Having a general knowledge of their views about medicine and medical policy if they were still alive they would likely find this to be obscene. I doubt that Loma Linda would dare risk their reputation over this either. I'd be beyond shocked if they were. :twocents:

Did she actually say that about this situation?

ETA: I just checked for transcripts and they're not up yet, but I'd like to see what sort of crazy ideas she has about brain dead people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419