Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they be articles, cluciano63? I bought what I believed was a book through Nook and it turned out to be only an article.

Two of them are about 70 pages...whatever that qualifies as, book or article.

*ALERT* - New Joint Agency Co-ordination Center press release just released about today's search 21/4/2014

Link to website with today's maps http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr030.aspx

"Media Release
21 April 2014—am

Up to 10 military aircraft and 11 ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totaling approximately 49,491 square kilometres. The centre of the search area lies approximately 1741 kilometres north west of Perth.

This morning, Bluefin-21 AUV completed mission eight in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has searched approximately two thirds of the focused underwater search area to date. No contacts of interest have been found to date.

The focused underwater search area is defined as a circle of 10km radius around the second Towed Pinger Locator detection which occurred on 8 April.

Bluefin-21 AUV's ninth mission will commence later this morning.

The weather forecast for today has conditions deteriorating, particularly in the north of the search area, as Tropical Cyclone Jack continues its track southwards. Wide spread showers are developing with isolated thunderstorms to the north and east south-easterly winds."

They said on the news too that Bluefin has searched 2/3 of the underwater search area already.

This is not good news.

I guess if they complete this search area and still don't find anything, will they just move the search area over a little bit (as in the same ocean area, just moved over a bit)?

Well, guess we know now that this will not be done quickly. I do believe that, eventually, they will find this plane. I am not sure of the black boxes anymore, especially with the silt they are talking about. And I think it will take a long time to find the actual plane.

JMO.

Kind of OT...but in browsing true crime on Amazon today, I came across at least four (Kindle) books on flight M370 already...good grief.

:scared:

WHAT did they fill the book with??

The information we have could fill up about 5 pages max.

In the initial stages of planing, it seemed that Bluefin would take six weeks at least to cover the area they had mapped out.

Have they reduced the area significantly so Bluefin has now been able to cover it in two weeks? Or have they just decided they are in the wrong area? Call me confused!

I keep going back to the news story -
From the article below; he's pretty confident they have found the right area; that they can't just say the plane is found until they have images of it. He said the best of the best were brought in to triangulate the area.
David Mearns says missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 crash site has been found

uFly has a blog of CNN using their SIM to report on the plane that I hadn't seen before today
CNN Flight Simulator Reports on Flight MH 370 using our simulator

I also saw a pic of a birthday party where one employee was wearing a pilots outfit but I can't find it now :( Wondered if that was new since they let him go. I can't understand why they all wouldn't be dressed like that

I'd say he was an employee according to this.
uFly Careers; Positions:
Flight Simulator Instructors / Pilots:
As a flight simulator instructor, you will provide flight enthusiasts the opportunity to take control of flying our simulator and offer a flight experience like no other.

We invite commercial pilots and sim enthusiasts to apply. Please send us your resume and/or call us to book an interview. Please forward your resume to ufly@uflysimulator.ca attention Claudio.

Found it on FB
Getting ready for 20 kids for learning day
attachment.php

I asked Mitchel why didn't they supply a uniform; he said that's a good question.

Attachments

• 10289949_281482585362017_2948056419866453206_n.jpg
    10289949_281482585362017_2948056419866453206_n.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 212
Travelers at Asian airports have asked questions about the March 8 disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 while en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

"Why did the Malaysian military see the plane on their radar but not report it immediately?"

......official line is that its radar operators spotted the plane but didn't have any reason to suspect it. This is why they didn't attempt to contact the plane or scramble jets to intercept it..... experts say there are grounds to doubt this. They speculate the air force failed to spot the unidentified plane entering its airspace, didn't respond to what could potentially have been a national security threat. Admitting that would be a highly embarrassing

Non-American citizens will find it very difficult to sue ........... The Montreal Convention stipulates plaintiffs can file suit in five locations: the domicile and principal place of business of the airline,..... the end destination; the country where the ticket was purchased, and the place where the passenger lived.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/questions-missing-malaysian-plane-answered-23390496

BBM~ Then what would be suspicious aircraft? - not directed at you CARIIS, just in general.

Do they see the #over the plane. For example, a image of a plane on the screen with "mh370" over top of it?

I have a feeling they did not see because they were not watching the screen. JMO.

I agree it's a tough one....really hard to accept BUT necessary if grandparents or aunties or uncles have little ones of passengers to protect, take to school, doctors etc. and/or look after real estate like paying mortgages or rents etc

Yes, this is the sad truth. It seems like the FOX exec that got fired was trying to make it so they don't the families don't have to accept the death certs?

Happy Easter Monday! :spring: This is my 4th day off and the weather is cold and miserable, so here I am. :seeya:

Kind of OT...but in browsing true crime on Amazon today, I came across at least four (Kindle) books on flight M370 already...good grief.

Not surprised. Discovery channel already has MH370 programs too.

Just found this while reading the news... It's an update, crossing over with the plane which made an emergency landing last night

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/flight-mh370-live-updates-after-3219331

As the search enters its 45th day this morning, the article quotes members of the International Investigation Team (IIT) based in Kuala Lumpur claimed they are thinking of starting right from the beginning to solve this unprecedented chapter in aviation history.

An official is quoted as saying: "We may have to look into this if no positive results come back in the next few days - but at the same time the search mission in the Indian Ocean will go on.

"The thought of it landing somewhere else is possible as we have not found a single piece of debris that could be linked to MH370.

"However, the possibility of a specific country hiding the plane when more than 20 nations are searching for it, seems absurd."

Back to basics - again!

Yes, like looking at the Northern arc.

Immarsat did a good job narrowing down this location, but I think it should be reviewed again, since this was the first time Immarsat has done this type of analysis.

JMO.

Well, 70 pages must be theories. LOL I'd say book.

You can get all that info on WS. ;)

I wish I can order easily off Amazon; it's too expensive to ship to Canada, which is stupid, IMO.

“We, the ‘United families of MH370′, would like to make you aware of new issues surfacing in this ongoing tragedy,” the group said in a press statement posted on Facebook today.
“Not a single one of our questions was answered yesterday and there were no experts capable of answering technical questions, even though this was supposed to be a technical briefing. We were told specifically not to ask technical questions anymore.”
The group claimed that the government failed to disclose why it accepted the Inmarsat data for analysis. They also said that their suggestion for an independent peer review was rejected.
“We were told that the data from Inmarsat is protected for privacy and ownership. Qualified peer reviews are common in confidential situations. Why is this different here, especially when 239 lives are at stake,” said the group.
“They also failed to tell us why a single source was accepted for analysis, utilising a never before attempted method as their sole grounds for determining that the plane is under water and all lives have been lost.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...ly-members-outrage-at-handling-of-mh370-info/

“Every flight has it cargo manifest. So far, the government said that MH370 was carrying four tonnes of mangosteen and lithium ion batteries.
“But the government has not revealed everything and is being secretive. Why are you afraid? What is it that was being taken to China? Tell us Najib ( Tun Razak),” asked Anwar at a ceramah session in Perak on Friday.
He added that to date the Australian government, which is leading the search and rescue mission at the Indian Ocean, has yet to receive MH370′s cargo manifest from Malaysia.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2014/04/21/anwar-where-is-mh370-cargo-manifest/

I keep going back to the Chinese pings which seemed unbelievable that they could have just happened upon the site, especially since the time for the batteries was ending. Search planes and ships converged on the area and it was determined that the pings sounds were not from the plane and the plane wouldn't have been in that area anyway. Had to have come from another ship in the area.

Yet, we found that almost at the same time the ship dragging the monitor also heard pings. These were determined to be the "official" pings since these were in the right area. This ship didn't leave so they could continue to triangular the site and time was running out. After extensive searching by the submersible, no wreckage has been spotted and now they are beginning to doubt these pings and the site.

Could the ping sounds have amplified throughout the area and the site of the plane be somewhere between the two areas?

:scared:

WHAT did they fill the book with??

The information we have could fill up about 5 pages max.

My guess is:

Regurgitating news stories + conspiracy theories + anti-Obama rhetoric + anti-Arab rhetoric + a bunch of “prepper” tips. :laughitup:

If you have a smartphone, you can install the Kindle app, and download books from Amazon. I have my Kindle app linked to the US Amazon site because they have a better selection of free books. :laughitup:

For everyday shopping of goods, I use the Canadian Amazon site + Prime. I loooooooove Prime so much.

Back to the actual topic at hand…

The cargo manifest thing is probably the most suspicious thing in the whole situation, which really says something.

I can understand all of the excuses they might give for refusing to release the manifest to the media (privacy etc.), but if it’s true that they haven’t/won’t release it to the Australian team - that’s some shady business right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53