Patsy Ramsey

What good is a performance if there is no audience????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to mention that the best way to appear as a victim is to invite over a houseful of "victim's advocates".

Pmpt: according to a police report, he carried Jon Benet, who was still asleep, upstairs to her room, where he took her shoes off and read to her. Patsy undressed her, remembered singing a bedtime song to her while she slept, and kissed her goodnight.

If you're having to finish packing and be up early, no way would you read a story and sing to a sleeping child. You might wake her up.
I don't have access to my copy of PMPT at the moment, so I can't really dig into this now. However, we do have access to LE interviews, sworn depositions, affidavits, etc. that do not corroborate Schiller's information. FWIW, I didn't recall the story about Patsy singing to JonBenét as she slept, but I remember, early on, the press erroneously reported JR claimed to have read to a sleeping JonBenét after returning home from the White's. The media's account didn't jive with that of any investigator working the case, nor did the Ramseys corroborate the portrayal of events as outlined in PMPT.

Only if anyone actually believes the reading and singing nonsense to be true. I don't.

Sounded like Michael Jackson's claim he read to those boys, fed them milk and cookies and tucked them in.

But "It is so charming!"

if they are sealed (ACR), where/how did you see them? thanks!

Not attempting to answer for Anti K; however, somehow, Jameson/Susan Bennett acquired FWs sealed deposition. She posted some of it on her website. However, the White's went to court and the result was the judge ordered Jameson to remove the deposition from her website.

The parts of his depo that I've read were found at Topix where members copied and pasted from Jameson's website. In this snippet, FW answers questions about the suitcase and window.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TLRUJGG70AUQ3R5N3/p9#c178

Iirc she, Susan Bennett, never posted the entire thing, just cherry picked parts

Not attempting to answer for Anti K; however, somehow, Jameson/Susan Bennett acquired FWs sealed deposition. She posted some of it on her website. However, the White's went to court and the result was the judge ordered Jameson to remove the deposition from her website.

The parts of his depo that I've read were found at Topix where members copied and pasted from Jameson's website. In this snippet, FW answers questions about the suitcase and window.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TLRUJGG70AUQ3R5N3/p9#c178

How the heck did she get hold of a sealed depo, do you know?

How the heck did she get hold of a sealed depo, do you know?

Honestly, I do not know how she obtained the sealed deposition but I have suspicions. Bear in mind, I am no legal expert and don't pretend to be. What I do know is, for a fee, there is a legal process anyone can follow to obtain court transcripts that are not sealed via legal filings seeking permission from a judge. Those same processes would be followed for obtaining sealed documents with one important catch. You must gain permission from the witness whose deposition you want. Since FW requested up front and received permission for his depo to be sealed, it is doubtful he would provide his permission to anyone hoping to unseal it.

With that in mind, who rightfully obtained copies of the sealed deposition?
  • The court filed a copy of the sealed deposition.
  • Certainly the court reporter who transcribed the interrogation session maintained a copy of their original shorthand, as required of CRs.
  • The plaintiff's and the defendant's lawyers, who were present, would obtain a copy of the transcript.
  • The witness is provided a copy, for a fee, of course.

I am so glad you asked the question because someone provided that information to her. Wouldn't it have to have been someone in the above list?

What good is a performance if there is no audience????

Right! It has always been my impression that the friends and such were called over to be buffers, to contaminate and to be witnesses to the family's "grief." The R's had to know people would be asked and this way their friends could say something to the effect of "they would never do that. I was there when she was found. They were devasted." Another thing that has always bothered me is the fact that they seemed to make a conscious effort not to touch the RN(no fingerprints) yet they call all of these people over possibley destroying evidence? Wtf? How would they have known what rooms the nonexistent intruder was in and what the nonexistent intruder may have touched? I would not be willing to take that chance. That's gambling with your daughter's life. Who does that? Sorry guys, wasn't trying to derail.I'm new here :seeya:and I had to get that out lol

One more thing...is it just me, every time she spoke and was interviewed she reminded me of a child who knew she was in trouble and tried to explain away or dodge when she was called to the carpet? Moo.

Did forensics ever check the chest freezer that was in the basement for trace evidence? Did anyone look inside it prior to finding the body?

Did forensics ever check the chest freezer that was in the basement for trace evidence? Did anyone look inside it prior to finding the body?

She wasn't in the freezer at any time. Livor mortis patterns and rigor mortis determined she was placed on her back, in the exact position found, within moments of her death. If she had been placed anywhere else first, there would be two livor patterns instead of one. Had she been placed there after livor was fixed, by that time rigor mortis would have progressed to the point that had she been folded into the freezer, suitcase or anything else, rigor mortis would have kept her in that position even though she was removed. I know it is tempting to envision she had been somewhere else before she was "found" but the only place she was after her death was in that wineceller, on her back, with her head cocked to the right. Just as she was found. The only variable is that is is possible she was a little deeper in the room, which was L-shaped- and that was why FW did not see her when he looked into the room that morning. It then follows that JR could have gone to the basement and pulled her closer to the doorway during the time Det. Arndt lost track of him.

That being said - police were aware of the freezer, so I would think it had been looked in. If I were the police, I would have swabbed it for forensic evidence, but hey, that's just me.

thank you to everyone who's given me the info about the depo both in this thread and elsewhere. i really appreciate the time/effort to respond :loveyou:

seems there's a lot to this case i was not aware of -- oy! ... lol

happy canada day to any canuks here !!! :leaf2: :canada:

:fireworks:

Iirc she, Susan Bennett, never posted the entire thing, just cherry picked parts

this is not addressed solely to you, but is the general consensus that what was posted was accurate and in the correct context?

this is not addressed solely to you, but is the general consensus that what was posted was accurate and in the correct context?

No, I would not trust Susan Bennett as far as I could throw her.

She's CRAZY. IMO

is she still active in forums? (am i allowed to ask that?)

IMO she's posted here from time to time.
Tricia has a thread on here somewhere that speaks to the "issues"
Super Dave probably recognizes her writing style better than myself...

Jameson/Susan Bennett had http://webbsleuths.com/ back in those early years of the case. She posted some information that was accurate but it was lopsided. She wanted her forum interpreted as supportive of the Ramseys. Everything posted on her forum had to be beneficial to the Ramsey's and point toward their innocence. She controlled FWs depo like that on her forum. She exchanged emails with Steve Thomas and others. Jameson had a lot of connections or at least one great one.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back