Patsy Ramsey

Very well written and researched! What stood out to me were the phrases from the Bible = SBTC. Also the verse that JR read to PR on her deathbed .. just wow!

Since Nedra did state that all children are a little abused then we can assume that stood for her own children as well as her grandchildren. There is little doubt in my mind that PR suffered from mental illness to some degree. It seems that we hand down to our children what has been handed to us. She appeared strict with JB, yet couldn’t tell BR to stop whittling all over the house.

The lab results you shared with us mentions a towel. I wonder what color that towel was?

Thank you for taking so much time to research, post and share!
It sounds like you read "Remembrance of Things Patsy" and followed some of the links. I don't think many people bothered to do that. There was frantic downvoting (and upvoting) right after I posted it, at a time when it was clear that people had not had time to read much or any of it. So thanks.

One odd trait that JonBenét picked up from her mother is winking. Pam Archuleta in What the Pilot's Wife Knew describes JonBenét winking at and flirting with her husband. At a few other places in the book, Archuleta describes Patsy's use of winking. For instance, "She had a way of winking at the audience as if she were talking to them with her body movements and her eyes."--Archuleta, Pam. Patsy Ramsey: What the Pilot's Wife Knew (Kindle Locations 179-180). Kindle Edition. Patsy even uses this winking bit on Pam.

One odd trait that JonBenét picked up from her mother is winking. Pam Archuleta in What the Pilot's Wife Knew describes JonBenét winking at and flirting with her husband. At a few other places in the book, Archuleta describes Patsy's use of winking. For instance, "She had a way of winking at the audience as if she were talking to them with her body movements and her eyes."--Archuleta, Pam. Patsy Ramsey: What the Pilot's Wife Knew (Kindle Locations 179-180). Kindle Edition. Patsy even uses this winking bit on Pam.
Yes, I believe JB winked at somebody (could have been Mike) at Pasta Jays. So very inappropriate for a little girl. Clearly sending the wrong impression! I also recall that she was cold and PR wouldn't let her put on her sweater as she was “still on show”!
There were also several times (as the story go’s) that JB would yell at the housekeeper; as in bossing her around. Just another perfect example of what we are taught just rolls down hill. As sad as it seems, it was perhaps a blessing her life was cut short. There is a lot of sorting out she would have had to do as a women dealing with all of this!

It sounds like you read "Remembrance of Things Patsy" and followed some of the links. I don't think many people bothered to do that. There was frantic downvoting (and upvoting) right after I posted it, at a time when it was clear that people had not had time to read much or any of it. So thanks.
You’re very welcome. I read all the links. Most I knew about but not all. Wasn’t quite sure about the sheets though. Did the wash not get out all the urine or were they just dirty?

Reactions: IDK
Wasn’t quite sure about the sheets though. Did the wash not get out all the urine or were they just dirty?
The sheets collected from JonBenét's bed smelled strongly of urine, according to Steve Thomas. JonBenét's wetting the bed Christmas night is an important element of the scenario he presents in his book. The lab report confirms that a substance found in urine was found in areas of two sheets collected.

Lou Smit said that the sheets appeared "dry" in the crime scene photo he looked at and in his deposition he said that he didn't read anything in a lab report about sheets being urine-stained or smelling of urine. Probably true, but not the point.

I've never heard of laundering not getting all the urine out.

Last edited:
Reactions: IDK
The sheets collected from JonBenét's bed smelled strongly of urine, according to Steve Thomas. JonBenét's wetting the bed Christmas night is an important element of the scenario he presents in his book. The lab report confirms that a substance found in urine was found in areas of two sheets collected.
Yes, I believe they said there was presence of creatinine.

I've never heard of laundering not getting all the urine out.
That is just grossly negligent! Unless for whatever reason, it was a coverup. I wonder if they collected dirty sheets for JB bed elsewhere?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back