The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon tea :)

tea-time-biscuits-2.jpg

Thank god. Sustenance. Yummo. Will get me out of my grump. Sugar high. Lol

Afternoon tea :)

tea-time-biscuits-2.jpg

Well since I'm a couple of hours ahead of you all, I've cracked the vino. So cheers. (and NO I'm not a kiwi... I'm a Brissy girl forever.... I just married a kiwi and now I am forced to live in this rainy long white (grey) cloud land

I keep telling myself that it is not in our hands and never was. Allison had to lay under the Kholo bridge for 11 days. I don't care how long the jury takes because that man has run out of process and will be *****ting bricks sitting in his little holding cell. As long as it has the right outcome the jury can take two months. This will be the most uncomfortable time for him. Cannot influence, cannot play, cannot plan, can only wait...

And most definitely cannot control! But he might be chuffed that it is all about MOI!!!

Well since I'm a couple of hours ahead of you all, I've cracked the vino. So cheers. (and NO I'm not a kiwi... I'm a Brissy girl forever.... I just married a kiwi and now I am forced to live in this rainy long white (grey) cloud land

Nothing wrong with being a Kiwi :)

Nothing wrong with being a kiwi, just saying :) Although the weather here does suck!

I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Makara.
For the last 2 years Makara has been keeping the media timeline up to date, the beautiful tributes, the photo's , maps, documents and so much more.

:tyou: :yourock:

:cheer::applause: agreed.

Nothing wrong with being a Kiwi :)

Hey I married one ;)
But now my accent is so muddled people find it very hard to pick where I'm from. I was going to post that when you were all talking about meeting up that I could have thrown the cat among the pigeons lol.

FFS how long does it take to decide he is guilty as. Its not rocket science

Before this case, I never would have known what you were even talking about. Now I do! :hilarious:

I'm part internet Aussie now. :yesss:

Yes indeed, the weather sucks. :) especially if you live in a foggy area. A let's say renowned area for fog ;)

Well I'm actually confused now because there is Wellington which is foggy. Then there's Hamilton...which is foggy. And Palmerston North which is also...foggy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle