The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes.. WS, we need pagers!! I can't walk around with my laptop strapped to me! And I don't have twitter..

You might well have found 4 of us, but I couldn't make the trip up today.

I know actually it was to be 6 of us!

It was very nice to meet Alioop, Liadan and the nameless man(sorry can't give anymore info than that he is to remain nameless).

Afternoon tea :)

tea-time-biscuits-2.jpg

I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Makara.
For the last 2 years Makara has been keeping the media timeline up to date, the beautiful tributes, the photo's , maps, documents and so much more.

:tyou: :yourock:

Arghhh the wait is doing my head in! Can't stop eating :tantrum: I keep trying to remind myself it is nothing compared to what the Dickies and Allison's friends are going through.

Thanks for the all the jokes and laughs, you lovely bunch of people :loveyou:

Don't be surprised if someone from either side faints from excitement or exhaustion.

Either way OW will have a speech prepared to vent her purpleus spleen to the great unwashed, the peasants who caused this unfortunate interruption on their rein of terror.
Their heir rubbing shoulders with vermin and eating food prepared by the lowly.

GBC started this and we are gonna see it through. Loooooser!

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 40s

The #badenclay jury has been deliberating for nearly 11 hours. Gerard Baden-Clay has pleaded not guilty to murder.

Squizz don't sit in the park drinking rum 'cause the cops will haul you away and one of your WS sisters & bros will have to bail you out.

just got back , now for the ice and ginger beer and ashtray and I can settle in , thanks for your concerns of park bench drinking have taken note :laughing:

For the last 2 years Makara has been keeping the media timeline up to date, the beautiful tributes, the photo's , maps, documents and so much more.

:goodpost:

I agree wholeheartedly! I would have actually felt slightly more confident of a guilty verdict if Makara had been a witness for the prosecution! She would have given GBC a run for his money trying to explain the timing of events that fateful morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood