The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are on post 530 lets make that verdict time nice half hour before the news , mmm suits everybody

Anyone for a game of pinochle while we're waiting?

20091218_062352_Pinochle2_300.jpg

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site21/2009/1218/20091218_062352_Pinochle2_300.jpg
Kimster your pics always come up twice, and I think, can I "spot the difference". [emoji6]

Marissa Calligeros ‏@marissa_sc 45s

Jury deliberations have now entered their 11th hour #badenclay @brisbanetimes

You had me worried there for a second as I'm a Libran. GBC is a Virgo.

Libra today, courtesy of AstrologyZone: "Real change often comes from deep introspection. With the oncoming full moon you may reach the end of a special soul search."

Libra tomorrow: "You may become aware of the toll that career focus on the part of you or your partner has had on your life. Try to achieve a better balance."

WTF .. and cannot believe he is a balanced Libran ... GRRR ... Moo Moo

Sounds like they're no where near done IMO. Much to get through. Such an important decision.

Sarah Greenhalgh ‏@GreenhalghSarah 21s

Jury in #badenclay murder trial has now been deliberating for 11 hours. No verdict yet @tennewsqld

This is probably one of the best tweets so far today...

Justice would be a verdict today - no more waiting for Allison's parents

I'm in the tron too :)

Can I ask what interests you about this case. As I said I'm a Brisbane girl born and bred and actually went to IGGS though I was a couple / few years behind Allison and it was my family who first alerted me to the happenings as they asked me if I knew / remembered her and since then I have been lurking and following the case. Was almost going to go in on the first day of the trial as I had some time to kill in BNE. However the $33 train fare one way from the airport to town decided me. (Seriously Brisbane, your public transport for tourists sucks. Rental cars for me from now on!!! The one and only time I use the train and the bus!!!)

All the detectives here in their suits. Just waiting like the rest of us!

He's a Virgo star sign - good at organising , and neat and tidy are their virtues too - I know I have a family member around this date and friends close to this date also and they are the same with picky personalities !
They can also be the opposite of neat and tidy too lol. Trust me on that one. I might be one hahaha

Detective Ainsworth is wearing a yellow tie....
now there is someone who I bet can almost taste that beer he's got coming, him and quite a few other members of our police service
:cheers:

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 24s

The #badenclay jury is now into its 11th hour of deliberations. @7NewsBrisbane

Can I ask what interests you about this case. As I said I'm a Brisbane girl born and bred and actually went to IGGS though I was a couple / few years behind Allison and it was my family who first alerted me to the happenings as they asked me if I knew / remembered her and since then I have been lurking and following the case. Was almost going to go in on the first day of the trial as I had some time to kill in BNE. However the $33 train fare one way from the airport to town decided me. (Seriously Brisbane, your public transport for tourists sucks. Rental cars for me from now on!!! The one and only time I use the train and the bus!!!)

I just have a interest in homicide generally (that sounds terrible actually -- I mean from an academic point of view!) and human behaviour. I heard about the case because my cousin lives in Brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500