GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very good point. If that story is true, I imagine that other marine probably is confined to quarters.

Wonder if he is confined to quarters with the wife he cheated on???? He might prefer a court marshal.

this is NOT a MP case? If that stands for MISSING PERSONS, why not?

Hi La2Cabo,
When I referred to MP case, I was meaning (at least in my mind LOL) a Missing Person case.
I know as of my post it was not in the hands of Military Police.....yet.
I sometimes get ideas in my head and before I think them through or realize how they will come out in print, my fingers take over.
My apologies.

Hi La2Cabo,
When I referred to MP case, I was meaning (at least in my mind LOL) a Missing Person case.
I know as of my post it was not in the hands of Military Police.....yet.
I sometimes get ideas in my head and before I think them through or realize how they will come out in print, my fingers take over.
My apologies.

Hi. what kind of case is this, then? Why is it not a missing persons case?

ETA: sorry, my questions goes to la2cabo, sorry for the confusion.

So…what if….

Erin told hubby she was going to scout location at JT. Instead, Erin hooks up with her bf. BF asks how she got away and Erin responds she told hubby she was going to JT. Erin is killed and bf takes the body to JT because that is where Erin said she would be. I wonder if they have BF's cell pings in the area. Maybe even have him on video moving her car.

So glad they have made an arrest. Hope he confesses and tells where the body is.

LOL. You want to know where all of the reporters are? How much did you spend this year on newspaper subscriptions?

Well, we still get our city's (small city) daily news delivered but I understand what you're saying.
But no investigative reporters for online media?
I mean, heck, even TMZ gets the goods that nobody else can get (because of their sometimes sneaky, underhanded investigations) and I wouldn't call them MSM, or are they now? :)
I was talking about online reporters for Huffington and the like.
Doesn't anyone want to get some special reward for finding out the truth first anymore?
I don't know......again, just frustrated. :(

O/T Headlines: arrest made in missing pregnant woman case...

Charli Scott ex bf arrested. See her thread.

Ok, I was confused! I saw the Off Topic, but yet you mentioned arrest in missing pregnant woman case.
I thought you meant the ex boyfriend to Erin, named Charli Scott was arrested, then you wrote see her thread,
and I thought i am on her thread, BUT now I see there is a woman named Charli Scott. Got it!! :)

I'm not Amity, but I think he/she was using MP to mean Missing Person, not Military Police.

I could be wrong, though. All of the initials and acronyms can get confusing.

Nope, not wrong. I was! For not making myself more clear.
I did mean Missing Person case but I get so intense when reading about these cases that by the time I go to post, my fingers work faster than my brain.
Thank you!! :)

Okay, I'm not trying to be difficult or something, but this admonishment somehow doesn't fit with the name of this website in my mind. Because I could see the editor of a national newspaper giving such advice before his journalists write an article, ok. But this forum isn't a national newspaper and this thread is not an article being stated as fact to millions of people across the country. It seems to me we're here as investigators, albeit of the amateur variety, and seeking out preliminary information such as someone we may want to look into further seems to be integral to that process.

Could you please tell me, from a moderators perspective, what exactly do you see, as the purpose of this forum?

Only because it's hard to imagine it's only purpose is to rehash things that have been confirmed in the media and by law enforcement. If we wanted to discuss those things we could do that on media sites proper.

I would also love to know the answer to this post.

I am not a moderator. But you might want to read some stuff on Wikipedia about slander and libel and defamation. That might answer your questions about why the moderator will not allow you to make accusations about people who haven't been named by police or any mainstream media.

My scenario: Just wondering if EC wanted the alleged bf to leave his wife and so failed to use protection so she could be pregnant with his baby thinking he would leave his wife. She met with him to tell him the "news". He flipped out and killed her. Then he spent Saturday and Sunday disposing of her body and showed up Monday for duty. What day was her car found again?

I am not a moderator. But you might want to read some stuff on Wikipedia about slander and libel and defamation. That might answer your questions about why the moderator will not allow you to make accusations about people who haven't been named by police or any mainstream media.

I would like to know where you all got the idea that the alleged best friend marine is married?
As in, a confirmed source.
I think it is just speculation. I do not think he is married.

I agree, that's why moderators should council posters to be wary of their wording when they bring new lines of enquiry into play. They should not however completely remove those lines of enquiry altogether, because new leads and persons of interest are a necessary part of the investigative process.

(P.S. No "enquiry" is not a spelling mistake)

IMO IMO we are not trying to "one up" each other here, but to work together respectfully to hash out ideas that ultimately help find out what happened. With all the pain in this world, it is nice to come here and see the respect posters have for one another here, even when they don't agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member