GUILTY NC - Maggie Daniels, 31, murdered in her Newton apartment, 27 June 2014

Seems to me LE found things of interest if they were there for 12 hours one day and 7 and a half hours the next day.

Seems to me LE found things of interest if they were there for 12 hours one day and 7 and a half hours the next day.

I'm just wondering what the connection is with Davie County... And who resides at apartment 52 and were they home when the police arrived at midnight?

I'm just wondering what the connection is with Davie County... And who resides at apartment 52 and were they home when the police arrived at midnight?

I can't believe that not one reporter in that area has found out who lives in apt 52

Through a reverse address lookup, three sources (whitepages.com, 411.com, spokeo.com) return a female at 100 W. 17th Street, Apt 52 in Newton, NC. There is no indication of how recent the data and TOC prohibit me from including the name here. We'll have to see how things shake out but it seems investigators are active at this point. Let's hope that continues to be the case and justice is right around the corner.

Through a reverse address lookup, three sources (whitepages.com, 411.com, spokeo.com) return a female at 100 W. 17th Street, Apt 52 in Newton, NC. There is no indication of how recent the data and TOC prohibit me from including the name here. We'll have to see how things shake out but it seems investigators are active at this point. Let's hope that continues to be the case and justice is right around the corner.

Thanks LJP. I searched on whitepages.com last night and got nothing. Totally forgot about spokeo.com and have never heard about 411.com

I'm off to search again

ETA: found it BB, also found one male in association with that address. Thanks for the help :seeya:

His age is right up there with Maggie's age. Now if I can continue and find previous addresses and what he has to do with Davie County Sheriffs Dept

His age is right up there with Maggie's age. Now if I can continue and find previous addresses and what he has to do with Davie County Sheriffs Dept

Sorry, behind on things. What is the connection with Davie County Sherriffs Dept? I've seen it mentioned in several posts but have not made the connection in my quest to catch up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back