Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
fingers crossed this press conference brings answers.

I hate hearing happy banter before a presser of this type.

I tried to raise my girls as free range as possible. That's why we moved from London to the sticks. However, I always knew who they were with and, vaguely, where they were, always within a 1 mile radius of where we lived and we parents networked and checked on them, we would take lunch to them and sometimes eat with them. Not as free range as I thought but safer. I knew ALL their friends and their parents. I wanted some element of freedom for my girls, like I had, within limits. We are lucky to live in a village where they could knock on safe doors and access safe friends. I know I am so lucky to have been able to have done that. Free range wasn't neglect, just parenting within parameters. The worst things my girls got up to was when they were on school trips. My eldest was lucky not to have been lost forever in a jungle in India (I found out 2 years later!)

I think it's ok when the parents do what you do (as I bolded above). You KNEW where your children were and networked with parents and shared in the parenting. I, however, don't believe that this was the scenario at all with this little girl.
I'm sorry if it offends others about my frustration with the parents, but damn it, THIS is exactly what pedo's dreams are made of! The parents obviously (by the neighbors comments) aren't the only people who knew the habits of this little girl wandering around for hours on end. There aren't only "good guys" who pay attention to kids habits, sadly. :(

All that laughing and casual conversation, always gets to me.

At first when I read this I thought "absolutely". Then, got to thinking the Search Warrant might not have been broad enough to cover "under the house", and I don't know if they are allowed to bust locks without a special circumstances on the Search Warrant? I dunno, can't stay caught up with you younguns today!
If the axles and tongue have been pulled and it's on a steam wall, it's part of the house. It looks like all of those units are on permanent foundations in that park. Does anyone know if they actually move those units in and out as resident move in or move out?

I don't know why but it bugs me when they have these things and the camera goes live and you see people laughing and cracking jokes.

Seems like her body was found in a wooded area near the park early today but not announced until afternoon. A search then ensued at her home (again). Some has been said about "crawl spaces" and a presser is about to start.

Thank you so much!

I wish they would instruct participants not to laugh when they are about to announce something as devastating as a little girl is dead. Or they could turn off the mics, or hurry up, or something!!

I hate hearing happy banter before a presser of this type.

That really bugs me too!

And the fact that they are 4 minutes late starting.

And the fact that someone killed this sweet girl :(

I wish they would instruct participants not to laugh when they are about to announce something as devastating as a little girl is dead. Or they could turn off the mics, or hurry up, or something!!

I'm sticking with nobody hurries in Washington.

Whose home is this??

Can someone please tell me was she found in her OWN home or another house?

ETA: ignore! TTF14 kindly answered me above!

She was found in the woods that border the trailer park property. The house in the picture is her house being searched after they found the little girl in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member