Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"An autopsy scheduled for Friday will determine the manner and cause of death, Wilson said, but "we suspect that she just did not go off by herself and fall into some bushes and die."

Jenise was last seen when she went to bed Saturday night. Her parents waited a day before calling for help because they say the girl had wandered around the Steele Creek Mobile Home Park on her own in the past. She was outgoing and unafraid to talk to anyone, family said.

An FBI team using search dogs discovered the body in a forested area near the mobile home park where the girl lived at about 11:30 a.m. Thursday. Her family has been notified."

I don't think this means she was found in bushes.. To me it reads that they are just saying she did not wander off and die of her own accord.

BBM, what other reason would he say, "we suspect that she just did not go off by herself and fall into some bushes and die." :waitasec:

He could have easily stated " we suspect that she just did not go off by herself and die." or, since you opined that she was buried, he could have stated, "we suspect that she just did not go off by herself, bury herself and die."

We have a direct quote from LE, given during a televised presser. Lord knows THAT doesn't happen often enough, I'm going to take him for his word.

As always, we will know if she was found "in the bushes" soon enough.

If you put a small child unsecured in the back of your car and it was the child that was killed would you shoulder no responsibility?

Jenise's parents may be guilty of negligence, certainly. I don't equate that with them murdering their child (unless of course, they actually did murder her). I guess some do, and that is fine. It's all JMO.

BBM, what other reason would he say, "we suspect that she just did not go off by herself and fall into some bushes and die." :waitasec:

He could have easily stated " we suspect that she just did not go off by herself and die." or, since you opined that she was buried, he could have stated, "we suspect that she just did not go off by herself, bury herself and die."

We have a direct quote from LE, given during a televised presser. Lord knows THAT doesn't happen often enough, I'm going to take him for his word.

As always, we will know if she was found "in the bushes" soon enough.

She was found in the woods but I don't take that to me she was just found in a bush. I don't see it as literal because I don't think he would be giving actual facts to where and how she was found yet.. That is just my take. IT seems to me to be an innocuous just we know she did not die on her own statement to me.

Not reporting your 6 yr. old missing for 24 hrs. after last seeing her is not neglectful? Amazing. And every neighbor who related stories of little Jenise roaming the neighborhood alone are busybodies? Really....

There is a fine line between free range parenting and neglect IMO

So far behind but I have a good excuse. We are hunkered down in the path of 2 hurricanes!
If her little body was found in the trailer park, how did they miss finding her sooner or was her body placed there recently? What a precious innocent little girl, so trusting, seeing the good in everyone not realizing the evil that lurks in this world.

OMG. Stay safe Plumeria. :what:

I want to make sure I am clear so I know. We are not allowed to talk at all about the removal of the other kids from the home? That is not relevant to this case? I am not being snarky.. I am honestly asking.
they were placed with other family members. Links are upstream. Beyond that\msm yes leave it be. We are not speculating about the other minor children. The family at this time are also not suspects.

Talking about what? Unless there is a bunch of stuff LE is not letting us know. This is a case where the parents haven't hardly been heard compared to lot of other missing person cases. Usually the family is all over the news, if not the parents then some kind of family member making appeals for help.

I don't understand why people think WE have all the answers or should know as much as LE? We don't. If we did, they'd not be doing a very good job!

they were placed with other family members. Links are upstream. Beyond that\msm yes leave it be. We are not speculating about the other minor children. The family at this time are also not suspects.

Okay, Thanks!! Sorry. I misunderstood the warning. I thought it applied to the other children being discussed that played with her.
Got it shutting that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member