MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nancy Grace / shot in car/ ads further credibility to friends report of what officer told her happened - the only reason for a hand to get shot in a cops car is to have ones hand where it does not belong. ANd this makes me go more to something more than pot - he was evidently behaving in very irrationial ways - who on earth would while yelling reach into a cops car and not expect to get shot - pretty odd no?

It makes sense regarding the shot in the top of the head. But the shot in the eye also came from above. So there were two shots fired while MB was already falling. So why was he falling (if indeed he was falling)? Stumbled? Shot to the arm caused him to fall?

Possibly bending forward into the pain, guarding type posture?

Same I don't know what made me turn her on tonight but I haven't watched HLN since the Zimmerman trial

If you put her on with RIchard Qwest I would have to find a very high building !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After watching Tim these past few night, he always shows up after dark and when you least expect him.

I bet he'll be there any minute now.

I think he'd be happy to know he has such a huge fan base here!

Nothing cartoonish about a hate group. IMO

Edited to add... I was not offended in the least... Just making a comment.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya. My comment was figuratively, we have a hate group out here that wants to fight the BLM. Jmo

ciao

After watching Tim these past few night, he always shows up after dark and when you least expect him.

I bet he'll be there any minute now.

I think he'd be happy to know he has such a huge fan base here!

You are correct. I hope he shows up soon. Please post the link when you find Tim. The live stream I am listening to someone on megaphone is leading the chant "Hands Up. Don't shoot"

Listening to the crowd come was like a storm rolling in

You are correct. I hope he shows up soon. Please post the link when you find Tim. The live stream I am listening to someone on megaphone is leading the chant "Hands Up. Don't shoot"

I just found him. Read back. :)

Watching the Kelly File; Fox News...Just showed a protester waving an upside down American Flag... Not the way to garner the American public's support in their cause, imo..

Watching the Kelly File; Fox News...Just showed a protester waving an upside down American Flag... Not the way to garner the American public's support, imo..

That's a signal that we're in distress. We are, IMO.

Walking to the train this evening, I was surprised to see a slew of protesters here, in Chicago. (Daley Center, for anyone familiar with the area.) For Chicago standards, it was a small protest - nothing like the anti-War protests or even the minimum-wage protest.

News stations were en route (walked past them) so I'm sure this will be on the news, tonight, as well.

Daryl admits the gun WENT OFF in the officers vehicle.

Bump! In an attempt to educate those that are not completely informed about this incident.

OT/ a bit...Although I don't support any of these *protesters", at certain times a "protester" with a bullhorn sings and his voice is gorgeous. What a wonderful talent that is completely wasted by this mockery.

Children are still there at the time of this post. How in the world can this conduct be deemed appropriate? Clearly; considering past "protesting", people have been hurt, wounded and one? so far has died. Imo, to the bolded part, I need to go back and check the facts.

Why oh why are the "protesters" still chanting "don't shoot hands up"? The last question I have is rhetorical; I think I know exactly why.

To be safe, I will add IMO to my entire post.

The hypocrisy of it all sickens me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members